- Share link: signup.
See: 420 and Global Cannabis March event lists by year.
|Some Facebook links of native speakers of various languages below. More to come.
See also: 2019 page editors. The Global Cannabis March (GCM or GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts. 420 events are on April 20 or thereabouts.
See: GCM and 420 on Facebook, Twitter, and more.
- Share links: facebookgcm - gcmfacebook. - facebookgmm - gmmfacebook.
- 2020 Global Cannabis March and 420 event map. And: Short version. And: 2020 Facebook events.
- 2019 Global Cannabis March and 420 event map. And: Short version. And: 2019 Facebook events.
- 2018 Global Marijuana March and 420 event map. And: Short version. And: 2018 Facebook events.
- Main Facebook pages: Main fan page. International group. Europe group. See closed GMM group (only members see posts in closed groups). For the rest of the world see the yearly GMM-420 lists (2020, 2020 short, 2019, 2019 short, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, etc.). They list some of the many other GMM and 420 Facebook pages and groups from around the world. See also: Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.
- Facebook tags: . Instagram: . Twitter: . Searches: . Add "2019" to searches. Use the advanced search filters to narrow the date range further, search for an exact phrase, and so on.
- Note: How to Spot Online Marijuana Scammers. And: Police Using Social Media For Marijuana Stings. Organizing is your legal free speech right in most of the free world. But buying cannabis (the kind that gets you high) over the internet is usually not legal. The Six Top Marijuana Scams to Avoid.
1034 cities have participated from 85 different nations or subnational areas since 1999. - Many Facebook links are found on city and country pages.
Ask any of the local and regional GCM and 420 organizers for help about anything.
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
You can add links directly to the country, state, province, and city pages (no log-in required).
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.