2017 Global Marijuana March and 420 events
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. See signup.
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches: Marijuana March:     . Marihuana March:    . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):    . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):    . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):        . Google Advanced Image Search (find free images). Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Facebook pages for Global Marijuana March and 420.|
- April 20 and May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. See dates on 2017 flyers, and on
- 1 Top
- 2 Links
- 3 Africa
- 4 Asia
- 5 Europe
- 6 Oceania
- 7 Latin America
- 8 Nearby islands
- 9 Northern America
- 10 Free hosting
- 11 Links and graphics
- 12 Cannabis is safer
- 13 Green love
- 14 Universal Healthcare
- 15 Republican-led drug war
- 16 Categories
Global Marijuana March and 4/20 events. Please let us know of 2017 national and regional city lists, crowd photos, flyers and banners. See help, and signup info. See 2016 map. See GMM on Facebook. See YouTube GMM videos.
The Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May, or thereabouts. Worldwide since 1999. See Category: Global Marijuana March by year. The six main demands: stop all cannabis arrests; stop the lies; release the medicine; heal the sick; end the prison state; Cures Not Wars. Links: GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March.
- 420 event lists by year. See Category: Global Marijuana March by year.
- Heyevent.com. Event search: Global Marijuana March 2017 – Search. And: 4/20 marijuana 2017 – Search. And: 4/20 cannabis 2017 – Search.
- Facebook hashtags, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest.
- Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March.
- YouTube videos: Global Marijuana March.
- Pot.tv videos. Global Marijuana March Archives | Pot TV.
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|Find GMM graphics and other event graphics for any city.|
- Cannabis event lists and calendars. Compilation of calendars.
Africa. Please create national 2017 city lists:
- Note: Russia spans both Asia and Europe.
Asia. Please create national 2017 city lists:
- Philippines. 2017: 420:    . GMM: Facebook: Global Marijuana March - Philippines.     .
- Note: Russia spans both Asia and Europe.
- Cannabis in Europe: Map of prevalence among all adults (15-64 years old), or young adults (15-34). Click on country for exact percentage.
Europe. Please create national 2017 city lists:
- Denmark. 2017: GMM: .
- Germany. 2017: 420:  . GMM: Many cities. Global Marijuana March 2017: Teilnehmende Städte in Deutschland. Deutscher Hanfverband.    .
- Italy. 2017: 420:      . GMM: MillionMarijuanaMarch.info - Million Marijuana March Italia.    .
- Portugal. 2017: GMM: Facebook: Marcha Global Pela Legalização da Marijuana em Portugal.   .
- United Kingdom. 2017: Cannabis Events Diary. UK and Europe. 420: Many cities.      . GMM:   .
Oceania. Please create national 2017 city lists:
- See nearby islands section farther down.
Latin America. Please create national 2017 city lists:
- Chile. 2017: Many cities. 420:                    .
- Mexico. 2017: 420:    . GMM: Facebook: Marcha Cannábica México.   .
Please create 2017 city lists for the islands:
Canada. Please create national 2017 city lists:
- Canada. 2017: 420:                        . GMM:         .
United States. Please create state, regional, and nationwide city lists:
States that have held 420 or GMM events in the past All 50 states and the District of Columbia have held GMM or 420 events in the past. Ask around about events via the Facebook and other pages linked from U.S. city and state pages.
- District of Columbia.
- New Hampshire.
- New Jersey.
- New Mexico.
- New York.
- North Carolina.
- North Dakota.
- Rhode Island.
- South Carolina.
- South Dakota.
- Texas. .
- West Virginia.
|US states that have legalized|
as of November 2016 election.
See: Free hosting.
Links and graphics
- GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March.
- Overall categories: 420 events and Global Marijuana March
- Category: Flat list of featured crowd photos.
- Category: Global Marijuana March graphics. Years, flat lists, and more.
Cannabis is safer
|Ronald Reagan, 1980 campaign speech 1: "Leading medical researchers are coming to the conclusion that marijuana, pot, grass, whatever you want to call it, is probably the most dangerous drug in the United States, and we haven't begun to find out all of the ill effects, but they are permanent ill effects. The loss of memory for example."|
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer. He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one. And: Obama signals support for legalizing medical marijuana. . See video.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012 instead of Obama.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015.
- Obama administration asks Supreme Court to reject lawsuit filed by Republican governments in Oklahoma and Nebraska to stop legal marijuana in Colorado . December 2015.
- See main article: Presidents alone can not reschedule marijuana.
The president alone can not reschedule marijuana.  . Since HHS (Health and Human Services) and the DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) have again declined to reschedule or deschedule cannabis, then only Congress can do so. But Congress removed help for veterans: . And Congressional committee leaders refuse hearings on CARERS bill to reschedule cannabis. See: Medical Marijuana Advocates Rally to Loosen Restrictions. By Alicia Ault. 23 Mar 2016. Medscape.
- Wikipedia: Drug Enforcement Administration. See "Criticism" section.
- Wikipedia: Removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act.
- DEA Removes Marijuana Misinformation From Website After Months of Pressure. By Steve Elliott. Feb 13, 2017.
- DEA Pulls Back From Calling Marijuana One Of The 'Most Dangerous Drugs'. By Cody Fenwick. August 16, 2016. Patch Media
- The Science behind the DEA's Long War on Marijuana. 19 April 2016. Scientific American. Unless Congress acts, the DEA has final say on rescheduling or descheduling marijuana.
- Pot Matters: For Legalization, Set Your Sights on the Senate. 23 Mar 2016. By Jon Gettman. "it will be helpful, and indeed crucial, for advancing legalization for Democrats to take control of the Senate." Maybe in 2018?
- FDA Weighs in on Rescheduling Cannabis. By Ben Adlin. 28 Dec 2015. Leafly.
- Abortion Rates Dropped Sharply. What Caused It?
- Free birth control under ObamaCare.
- Colorado’s Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success. Free birth control.
|Republicans think they can spend an infinite amount of money on health-insurance-company-based healthcare, and have an , to feed their appetite for , and for more inmates for more prisons for|
|As with cannabis legalization Colorado leads the way.. More info. 2.3..|
Portugal has decriminalized all drugs. Like Canada it has universal healthcare. See: Portugal. Cannabis-related links. See: Wikipedia: Drug policy of Portugal and Wikipedia: Health in Portugal. Nearly all of the European Union (EU) has universal healthcare. . See: List of countries with universal health care.
Source for above chart: Are any conservatives in the US for a single payer and a universal health care system, or can they not coexist? Chart is from comment around March 11, 2017 by Dan Munro, "author of Casino Healthcare and Forbes contributor".
The $0 Alternative To Trumpcare. See chart below. USA versus top ten healthiest nations.
Canada passes US in middle-class wealth. Median after-tax middle-class income in Canada is higher. . Why? Canadians pay so much less for far better healthcare. And:
2015 article by Chris Ingraham. Chart below is from the article.
"The country has 3 overdose deaths per million citizens, compared to the EU average of 17.3."
- Overdose stats for the rest of the world.
- Wikipedia charts: Drug-related death statistics. See the upload page.
- Overdose Death Rates. National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Charts.
- These Are the Drugs That Cause the Most Overdose Deaths. Chart.
- Our nation’s drug overdose problem, in five bleak charts.
- How the opioid epidemic became America’s worst drug crisis ever, in 15 maps and charts.
Republican-led drug war
New Mexico's Republican governor vetoes a bill that would have allowed medical marijuana for opioid addiction. April 7, 2017. And: New Mexico's Republican governor vetoes the 911 Good Samaritan Overdose Prevention Bill. April 7, 2017. And: Idaho's Republican governor vetoes a broadly-supported asset forfeiture reform bill. April 7, 2017.