Return to top. See articles: Cannabis is safer. And:
History of US Republican war on cannabis, and their lies about its health effects.
Return to top. There were around 111,400 US drug overdose deaths in the 12-month period ending April 30, 2023, at a rate of 305 deaths per day. 333 deaths per million US population. Only around 10 to 72 deaths per year in Portugal, a country with universal healthcare, and where all drugs have been decriminalized since 2001. See timeline table of yearly overdose deaths by European country.
Canadians are healthier[edit source]
Return to top. Cannabis is legal across Canada. See: Wikipedia: Cannabis in Canada. See also: USA. The sorry state of the nation.
US Republicans Voted Often to Kill Coverage of Pre-Existing Conditions. .
US is Broke, not Woke[edit source]
Return to top.
Sleepy Americans can't do the math concerning healthcare costs. One reason Canadians are richer (see Wikipedia: List of countries by wealth per adult) and have more energy: Canadians don't have to take 3 jobs, go bankrupt, or sell their homes, due to medical and student debt. Student debt balance is forgiven after 15 years payment in Canada. See Wikipedia: List of countries by total health expenditure per capita.
Nearly a third of our health care dollars (mostly outside Medicare and Medicaid) go to something other than health care.
Return to top.
Share link: Debt ceiling. See: Wikipedia: US debt ceiling. US would save 1.5 trillion dollars per year (5.4% of GDP) if it instituted Canadian universal healthcare. Canada spent 11.2 percent of its GDP for total healthcare costs in 2022. US spent 16.6 percent in 2022. Canadians are healthier on average, and their preventive healthcare is much cheaper! Versus US Emergency Room care. End US drug war with universal healthcare and decriminalization. See Wikipedia: List of countries by GDP (nominal). And Wikipedia: Gross domestic product. And: Wikipedia: Health spending as a percent of GDP by country (gross domestic product). And: Wikipedia: List of countries with universal health care.
Keep 'em poor and sick[edit source]
Return to top.
US Republican states;[edit source]
Not just pot prohibition[edit source]
Return to top. See Wikipedia: Republican states.
See article: US Republican states. It's not just cannabis prohibition. Many maps. It's also their low minimum wages, high Covid death rates, poor healthcare, high household debt, high gun death rates, high homicide rates, high incarceration rates, etc.. See: Drug war and other US Republican excessive uses of force. They are autocratic gerrymandered states that have long avoided federal oversight due to the Republican filibuster. See Wikipedia: Filibuster in the United States Senate.
The US Republican Party wants to concentrate wealth at the top. So they want most people to be Broke, not Woke: Trickle-down economics. See: Anti-cannabis conservative agenda. Keep 'em jailed, sick, stupid, oppressed, broke, and not woke.
The federal minimum wage would be $13.46 in 2022 dollars if its real value had remained at the 1968 level. Even more in 2023 dollars. See graph below.
Abolish Senate filibuster[edit source]
Return to top. The War on cannabis. It accelerated in the US, and that's where it will end.
US Congress could legalize, reschedule, or remove cannabis from the federal schedule if Republican filibuster were gone. Vote in US Senators who will abolish it. . Senators Manchin or Sinema could abolish it now.
End the electoral college[edit source]
Return to top. Abolish the electoral college. Imagine the US without the 12 years of the Bush and Trump presidencies and their backward cannabis policies. Abolish the Presidential veto too. Institute a mandatory retirement age for US Congress members and the President. . Mandatory retirement exists for some judges.
Conservatives worldwide[edit source]
Return to top. See: Anti-cannabis conservative agenda. Keep 'em jailed, sick, stupid, oppressed, broke, and not woke.
US Republicans have led cannabis and drug wars worldwide. All to create 2nd class citizens who are blocked from many educational, job, and voting opportunities. Part of the conservative plan to concentrate wealth in fewer hands worldwide.
USA. The sorry state of the nation. After decades of Republican-led drug war, and their filibusters in the Senate.
Population and Warming[edit source]
Return to top.
World Population Clock: 8 Billion People (LIVE). Many US Republican leaders oppose birth control and abortion rights. Another reason (besides their backward cannabis laws) to vote against them. Overpopulation massively removes greenspace needed to remove carbon dioxide. See crowded beach below and link:
Wikipedia: List of countries and dependencies by population density.
Global warming. Roswell[edit source]
Return to top. 2023 GMM-420 and Mirror.
- Return to top.
This article was written by Timeshifter.