Boise, Idaho, USA
- 1 Top
- 2 Links
- 3 Info
- 4 Global Marijuana March
- 5 2019
- 6 2014
- 7 2013
- 8 2012
- 9 2009
- 10 2008
- 11 2007
- 12 2005
- 13 2004
- 14 Cannabis is safer
- 15 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 16 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 17 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 18 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 19 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 20 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 21 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 22 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 23 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 24 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 25 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 26 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 27 Record global debt. Who will bail out USA?
- 28 US inflation-adjusted wages are flat
- 29 Increasing US income inequality over time
- 30 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 31 Canada has universal healthcare
- 32 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 33 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 34 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 35 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 36 Canada has better health outcomes
- 37 Huge wasteful spending in US healthcare
- 38 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 39 10,000 more US deaths yearly. Also:
- 40 10,000 die waiting for US disability yearly
- 41 Republicans block pre-existing conditions
- 42 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 43 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 44 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 45 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 46 Green love
- 47 Hemp for all
- 48 Prosperity for all
- 49 Global Marijuana March and 420 photos
- 50 Categories
Share link: Boise. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links here: Idaho and United States. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Boise event graphics and photos.|
- Myspace: Global March Boise Idaho (Global Marijuana March - Boise).
- Home - Global Marijuana March Boise.
- Idaho. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- United States. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Idaho.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in the United States.
- In alphabetical order by city.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a email@example.com. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Zoom in and out. And: Links: https://goo.gl/
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google Maps: Boise.
- Google Images: Boise.
- Wikipedia: Boise, Idaho.
- Wikitravel: Boise.
- Wikivoyage: Boise.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- DrugNews.org (from MAP). News and opinion in one list. Titles are too short. Can sort by area, source, author, topic. But they can not be combined. For example; Cannabis topic is for all countries. United States is for all topics. See: News. See: Opinions. Sort either by low, medium, or high detail.
- MAP news topics ("focal points"). For example; Cannabis news for the United States, or Canada, or the UK.
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 991 different cities have participated from 83 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
GMM, May 3:
- Facebook: Boise Global Marijuana March.
GMM, May 4:
- Facebook: Boise, Idaho's Global Marijuana March 2012.
- Boise: Rev Tom Hayes (208)384-1421 org: Musicians & Entertainers Helping End Marijuana Prohibition MEHEMP(at)aol.com http://www.mehemp.tv
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=5136657
- Report: http://ja-jp.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=75370817437
- Boise: Rev Tom Hayes (208)384-1421 org: Musicians & Entertainers Helping End Marijuana Prohibition MEHEMP(at)aol.com http://www.mehemp.tv - May 3 Rally starts at 2PM Julia Davis Park entrance on Capitol blvd. March begins 4PM. to the statehouse steps, at 4:20 guest speakers.. Be there or Be Square!!!
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=4994515
- Link: http://www.mehemp.tv
- Preview: The Rally starts at 2pm, at the entrance to Julia Davis Park, on Capitol Blvd. The March to the Capitol bldg. starts at 4pm, we will march to the statehouse steps and the speeches will start at 4:20pm. See www.mehemp.tv for more info.
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=5016898
- Report (from old GMM site):
Everything went ok. We had approximately 200 people attend the Rally and well over 100 stayed and participated in the actual march to the statehouse steps. However ..the Press totally let us down and did not cover us AT ALL ...nor did the Governor acknowledge any of my correspondence. He never replied to my letters asking for either a formal or an informal meeting. I sent both electronic and snail mail formal letters. I have a record of them and witnesses. I sent press releases to ALL the media outlets I could think of including all the private e-mails of the local television reporters at every station. Last year we got positive press coverage from the local ABC & FOX affiliates , they interviewed me , which I saved on TIVO. This yr we didn't even get a mention. But there were some good points at the rally and march ...we had a lot of drive by support .... thousands of people came by and honked as they drove by and saw are "Honk if you Inhale" & "Honk 4 Hemp", signs. Even the local Fire dept. (BFD) heheh ... Honked when they went by ..and the Driver looked me square in the eye and gave me a thumbs up and smiled when he honked. so I KNOW he was a supporter.... "Where there's Smoke there's Fire, eh" LOL ... and the Boise Police were very cordial , we had NO hassles and No violations and NO ARRESTS!!! thank goodness.... I had one bicycle cop come by and ask me to make sure that we kept everyone off the road way and to use the crosswalks.
We did have one minor hassle when we got to the statehouse steps the Capitol police officer, some young lady, told us we couldn't be there. LOL We informed her that we do this every year ...and that even though the building was undergoing renovation and was closed inside... that we still had the right to gather out on the steps and that we already had permission since they had full knowledge of this event for several years ...as well as several weeks recent notice. She called her supervisor and cleared it with him ....and she let me know ...Half way through my speech ..LOL ... that we could continue....hehehe you got to love the government they don't know anything ..or even suspect anything ..with all this interagency co-operation LOL what a joke they are. an annoying joke but anyway...hehehe I'll be posting pictures of the event on my web site www.mehemp.org I am also now a member of LEAP. and will be one of the contacts here in Idaho for them also as well as the MPP and Your organization cures-not-wars.org
- Report (from old international GMM site):
We sorta got rained out. it poured here all that week and getting anyone to show up for it was hard on short notice, I had a week to throw something together and since only about 25-30 people showed up, about 20 of which stayed for the duration of what turned into a rally rather than a March.., it ran from 2 pm to 4:20 pm at which time we went to another location to dry off....lol but we had fun ...a lot of people drove by and honked their horns in support of our cause. (we had some, "Honk if you Inhale" posters up.... we were at a great location on Capitol Blvd. about 3 blocks in front of the Capitol building. next to the river....in front of the local Art museum & the public Library. all in all it wasn't too bad...we had fun ... No news coverage at all...
I'm gonna double what we had last year...and that was over 100, I'm gonna shoot for 300 at least.
Sincerely: FloorTom Hayes (Guerilla Drummer)