Boise, Idaho, USA
Top[edit | edit source]
Share link: Boise. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links here: Idaho and United States. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Boise event graphics and photos.|
Links[edit | edit source]
- Myspace: Global March Boise Idaho (Global Marijuana March - Boise).
- Home - Global Marijuana March Boise.
- Idaho. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- United States. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Idaho.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in the United States.
Search for: event videos. And more.
GMM graphics and other event graphics.
City lists. Global Marijuana March, 420. Crowd photos.
Global Marijuana March Links.
Flat list: Event graphics & photos. Alphabetical.
-Category: Cannabis-related links.
Medical Cannabis Worldwide. (zoomable English map). And: Spanish.
-Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
See: Google Translate. And: Firefox addon.
Add local or regional links
Info[edit | edit source]
- Google Maps: Boise.
- Google Images: Boise.
- Wikipedia: Boise, Idaho.
- Wikitravel: Boise.
- Wikivoyage: Boise.
Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.
CannabisVoter.info -- Vote for cannabis
- Cannabis news sources. And: Cannabis event lists and calendars.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- SmokeShops.com | Smoke Shops, Head Shops, Vape Shops, CBD Stores, Dispensaries.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide to the World of Marijuana.
- LonelyCannabis.com - World's best cannabis travel guide.
- Facebook: Global Marijuana March. .
Global Marijuana March[edit | edit source]
Google site search no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
Special:Search works well. Click: "Global Marijuana March maps". Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. Yearly maps. See: 420 and Global Cannabis March event lists by year. See: GMM links.
1035 cities have participated from 85 nations or subnational areas since 1999.
GCM/420 city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 126.96.36.199.5. 188.8.131.52.10. 184.108.40.206.15. 220.127.116.11.20. 21.22.23. Yearly event links in many cases will no longer be added to city pages due to the amount of work involved. Such links are found in the yearly city lists and maps. Graphics and crowd photos will also no longer be added to city pages in many cases. Graphics and photos can be found in this alphabetical flat list.
2020[edit | edit source]
Return to top. See 2020 Global Cannabis March and 420 map. And: 420 event lists.
April 18: Facebook event: Boise Hempfest 2020. .
2019[edit | edit source]
Return to top. See 2019 Global Marijuana March and 420 event map. And: 420 event lists.
2014[edit | edit source]
Return to top. See 2014 Global Marijuana March and 420 map. And: 420 event lists.
GMM, May 3:
- Facebook: Boise Global Marijuana March.
2013[edit | edit source]
Return to top. See 2013 Global Marijuana March map. And: 420 event lists.
GMM, May 4:
2012[edit | edit source]
Return to top. See 2012 Global Marijuana March map.
- Facebook: Boise, Idaho's Global Marijuana March 2012.
2009[edit | edit source]
Back to top. See GMM 2009, GlobalMarijuanaMarch.org archive, 2.
- Boise: Rev Tom Hayes (208)384-1421 org: Musicians & Entertainers Helping End Marijuana Prohibition MEHEMP(at)aol.com http://www.mehemp.tv
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=5136657
- Report: http://ja-jp.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=75370817437
2008[edit | edit source]
Back to top. See 2008 GMM, GlobalMarijuanaMarch.org archive, 2.
- Boise: Rev Tom Hayes (208)384-1421 org: Musicians & Entertainers Helping End Marijuana Prohibition MEHEMP(at)aol.com http://www.mehemp.tv - May 3 Rally starts at 2PM Julia Davis Park entrance on Capitol blvd. March begins 4PM. to the statehouse steps, at 4:20 guest speakers.. Be there or Be Square!!!
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=4994515
2007[edit | edit source]
Back to top. See 2007 Global Marijuana March map.
- Link: http://www.mehemp.tv
- Preview: The Rally starts at 2pm, at the entrance to Julia Davis Park, on Capitol Blvd. The March to the Capitol bldg. starts at 4pm, we will march to the statehouse steps and the speeches will start at 4:20pm. See www.mehemp.tv for more info.
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=5016898
- Report (from old GMM site):
Everything went ok. We had approximately 200 people attend the Rally and well over 100 stayed and participated in the actual march to the statehouse steps. However ..the Press totally let us down and did not cover us AT ALL ...nor did the Governor acknowledge any of my correspondence. He never replied to my letters asking for either a formal or an informal meeting. I sent both electronic and snail mail formal letters. I have a record of them and witnesses. I sent press releases to ALL the media outlets I could think of including all the private e-mails of the local television reporters at every station. Last year we got positive press coverage from the local ABC & FOX affiliates , they interviewed me , which I saved on TIVO. This yr we didn't even get a mention. But there were some good points at the rally and march ...we had a lot of drive by support .... thousands of people came by and honked as they drove by and saw are "Honk if you Inhale" & "Honk 4 Hemp", signs. Even the local Fire dept. (BFD) heheh ... Honked when they went by ..and the Driver looked me square in the eye and gave me a thumbs up and smiled when he honked. so I KNOW he was a supporter.... "Where there's Smoke there's Fire, eh" LOL ... and the Boise Police were very cordial , we had NO hassles and No violations and NO ARRESTS!!! thank goodness.... I had one bicycle cop come by and ask me to make sure that we kept everyone off the road way and to use the crosswalks.
We did have one minor hassle when we got to the statehouse steps the Capitol police officer, some young lady, told us we couldn't be there. LOL We informed her that we do this every year ...and that even though the building was undergoing renovation and was closed inside... that we still had the right to gather out on the steps and that we already had permission since they had full knowledge of this event for several years ...as well as several weeks recent notice. She called her supervisor and cleared it with him ....and she let me know ...Half way through my speech ..LOL ... that we could continue....hehehe you got to love the government they don't know anything ..or even suspect anything ..with all this interagency co-operation LOL what a joke they are. an annoying joke but anyway...hehehe I'll be posting pictures of the event on my web site www.mehemp.org I am also now a member of LEAP. and will be one of the contacts here in Idaho for them also as well as the MPP and Your organization cures-not-wars.org
2005[edit | edit source]
Back to top. See 2005 Global Marijuana March map.
- Report (from old international GMM site):
We sorta got rained out. it poured here all that week and getting anyone to show up for it was hard on short notice, I had a week to throw something together and since only about 25-30 people showed up, about 20 of which stayed for the duration of what turned into a rally rather than a March.., it ran from 2 pm to 4:20 pm at which time we went to another location to dry off....lol but we had fun ...a lot of people drove by and honked their horns in support of our cause. (we had some, "Honk if you Inhale" posters up.... we were at a great location on Capitol Blvd. about 3 blocks in front of the Capitol building. next to the river....in front of the local Art museum & the public Library. all in all it wasn't too bad...we had fun ... No news coverage at all...
I'm gonna double what we had last year...and that was over 100, I'm gonna shoot for 300 at least.
Sincerely: FloorTom Hayes (Guerilla Drummer)
2004[edit | edit source]
Back to top. See Global Marijuana March 2004 map.
US Republicans &[edit source]
Conservatives worldwide[edit source]
- Return to top. See: Anti-cannabis conservative agenda. Keep 'em jailed, sick, stupid, oppressed, broke, and not woke.
US Republicans have led cannabis and drug wars worldwide. All to create 2nd class citizens who are blocked from many educational, job, and voting opportunities. Part of the conservative plan to concentrate wealth in fewer hands worldwide. USA. The state of the nation. After decades of Republican-led drug war, and their filibusters in the Senate.
- US Republican states. It's not just cannabis prohibition. Many maps. It's also their low minimum wages, etc..
- The US federal minimum wage would be $13.46 in 2022 dollars if its real value had remained at the 1968 level. Even more in 2023 dollars. See graph below. Note the low minimum wages in the Republican south in the map below. See Wikipedia: Republican states.
- Wikipedia: List of US states by minimum wage.
- Wikipedia: List of European countries by minimum wage.
- A $15 minimum wage would cost jobs, right? Probably not, economists say.
- There’s More Evidence That Raising the Minimum Wage Won’t Cost Jobs.
- The U.S. has one of the stingiest minimum wage policies of any wealthy nation. Washington Post.
Cannabis is safer[edit source]
Return to top. See articles: Cannabis is safer. And:
History of US Republican war on cannabis, and their lies about its health effects.
War on cannabis[edit source]
Return to top. It accelerated in the US, and that's where it will end. US Congress could legalize, reschedule, or remove cannabis from the federal schedule if Republican filibuster were gone. Vote in US Senators who will abolish it. . Senators Manchin or Sinema could abolish it now. Abolish Presidential veto too. Mandatory retirement. .
Canada versus USA[edit source]
Return to top. Cannabis is legal across Canada. See: Wikipedia: Cannabis in Canada. See also: USA. The state of the nation. And note Portugal versus USA: There were around 109,700 US drug overdose deaths in the year ending December 31, 2022. 300 per day. Only around 30 to 55 per year in Portugal, a country with universal healthcare, and where all drugs have been decriminalized since 2001..
US is Broke, not Woke[edit source]
Return to top. Sleepy Americans can't do the math concerning healthcare costs. One reason Canadians are richer (see Wikipedia: List of countries by wealth per adult) and have more energy: Canadians don't have to take 3 jobs, go bankrupt, or sell their house, due to medical debt. See Wikipedia: List of countries by total health expenditure per capita.
Health and Debt Ceiling[edit source]
Share link: Debt ceiling. See: Wikipedia: US debt ceiling. US would save 1.6 trillion dollars per year (6.1% of GDP) if it instituted Canadian universal healthcare. Canada spent 11.7 percent of its GDP for total healthcare costs in 2021. US spent 17.8 percent in 2020. Canadians are healthier on average, and their preventive healthcare is much cheaper! Versus US Emergency Room care. End US drug war with universal healthcare and decriminalization. See Wikipedia: List of countries by GDP (nominal). And Wikipedia: Gross domestic product. And: Wikipedia: Health spending as a percent of GDP by country (gross domestic product). And: Wikipedia: List of countries with universal health care.
US Republicans Voted Often to Kill Coverage of Pre-Existing Conditions. .
Table below from: Foreign Countries with Universal Health Care. By New York State Department of Health.
|United Arab Emirates||1971|
US Republican states;[edit source]
Not just pot prohibition[edit source]
See article: US Republican states. It's not just cannabis prohibition. Many maps. It's also their low minimum wages, high Covid death rates, poor healthcare, high household debt, high gun death rates, high homicide rates, high incarceration rates, etc.. See: Drug war and other US Republican excessive uses of force. They are autocratic gerrymandered states that have long avoided federal oversight due to the Republican filibuster. See Wikipedia: Filibuster in the United States Senate.
The US Republican Party wants to concentrate wealth at the top. So they want most people to be Broke, not Woke: Trickle-down economics. See: Anti-cannabis conservative agenda. Keep 'em jailed, sick, stupid, oppressed, broke, and not woke.
The federal minimum wage would be $13.46 in 2022 dollars if its real value had remained at the 1968 level. Even more in 2023 dollars. See graph below.
Population and Warming[edit source]
World Population Clock: 8 Billion People (LIVE). Many US Republican leaders oppose birth control and abortion rights. Overpopulation massively removes greenspace needed to remove carbon dioxide. See crowded beach below and link:
Wikipedia: List of countries and dependencies by population density.
Global warming. Roswell[edit source]
Return to top. Share link: Roswell UFO.
Share link: Roswell UFO. Roswell UFO craft and alien body retrieval was real according to U.S. Army officer Walter Haut. He signed affidavits to that effect in 1993 and 2002. Released in 2007 after his death in 2005. Video made in 2000. Released in May 2021. Much of the technology has been back engineered, and its carbon-free energy could end global warming. See Stephen Greer video. . And: One of the Roswell aliens was alive.. Archived here.
Articles about Haut:
17 Aug 2021: “My father saw the bodies”: chasing the truth about Roswell. By James Jennings. Archived here.
5 June 2022: Roswell officer's deathbed confession about theory of alien cover up. By Declan Carey. Archived here.
14 May 2021: Ex-Army officer ADMITS he saw ‘alien the size of a 10-year-old child’ after famous Roswell UFO crash in incredible video. By Emma Parry. Archived here. This article has a short excerpt of the video.
May 2021: Roswell Officer Speaks From the Grave: Video Released, Confesses that Alien was "the size of a 10 year old". By Anthony Bragalia. Archived here. From article (emphasis added): "This video clip is part of a memoir video / oral history over two hours in length that covers many personal and professional aspects of Haut's life. The video was taken at the Roswell Museum in 2000 with friends Dennis Balthaser and Wendy Connors."
September 2007. Haut's Daughter Tells How Affidavit Came to Be. By Julie Schuster (his daughter). MUFON UFO Journal. Issue 473. Page 15. Dec 2002 affidavit is on page 14.
30 June 2007: Roswell officer's amazing deathbed admission raises possibility that aliens DID visit. By Nick Pope. Archived here.
2002 and 1993 affidavits. Archived here. Scroll down for the affidavits.
Return to top. 2023 GMM-420 and Mirror.
|To Top. Or News. Or Home. Or Articles.|
Full site / Mobile. To Top or End. News & 2022 GMM & Categories.