Boise, Idaho, USA
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 2019
- 7 2014
- 8 2013
- 9 2012
- 10 2009
- 11 2008
- 12 2007
- 13 2005
- 14 2004
- 15 Cannabis is safer
- 16 Polls. Need for activism
- 17 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 18 66% support legalization
- 19 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 20 Trump's drug war has
- 21 Killed 70,200 in US in 2017
- 22 Republican cannabis war
- 23 Senate blocks cannabis
- 24 US Republican war on poor
- 25 Canada versus USA
- 26 Single Payer costs less
- 27 Portugal's drug decrim
- 28 Healthcare for all costs less
- 29 Drug company price fixing
- 30 Huge cost of deductibles
- 31 Medicare for all costs less
- 32 And is not socialist
- 33 Drug war is expensive
- 34 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 35 Ground wars are costly
- 36 Hemp for all
- 37 Children's Climate Action
- 38 Green Love. Warming &
- 39 President Eisenhower was
- 40 A progressive Republican.
- 41 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 42 91% top marginal tax rate
- 43 & lower middle-class taxes
- 44 Equals prosperity for more
- 45 Vs Republican Party today:
- 46 Increasing income inequality
- 47 And lower minimum wage
- 48 Kleptocracy, drug war, and
- 49 Mass incarceration
- 50 Vote
Share link: Boise. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links here: Idaho and United States. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Boise event graphics and photos.|
- Myspace: Global March Boise Idaho (Global Marijuana March - Boise).
- Home - Global Marijuana March Boise.
- Idaho. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- United States. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Idaho.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in the United States.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google Maps: Boise.
- Google Images: Boise.
- Wikipedia: Boise, Idaho.
- Wikitravel: Boise.
- Wikivoyage: Boise.
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.9. 2010. 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.19.|
GMM, May 3:
- Facebook: Boise Global Marijuana March.
GMM, May 4:
- Facebook: Boise, Idaho's Global Marijuana March 2012.
- Boise: Rev Tom Hayes (208)384-1421 org: Musicians & Entertainers Helping End Marijuana Prohibition MEHEMP(at)aol.com http://www.mehemp.tv
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=5136657
- Report: http://ja-jp.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=75370817437
- Boise: Rev Tom Hayes (208)384-1421 org: Musicians & Entertainers Helping End Marijuana Prohibition MEHEMP(at)aol.com http://www.mehemp.tv - May 3 Rally starts at 2PM Julia Davis Park entrance on Capitol blvd. March begins 4PM. to the statehouse steps, at 4:20 guest speakers.. Be there or Be Square!!!
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=4994515
- Link: http://www.mehemp.tv
- Preview: The Rally starts at 2pm, at the entrance to Julia Davis Park, on Capitol Blvd. The March to the Capitol bldg. starts at 4pm, we will march to the statehouse steps and the speeches will start at 4:20pm. See www.mehemp.tv for more info.
- Photos: http://gmmboise.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=5016898
- Report (from old GMM site):
Everything went ok. We had approximately 200 people attend the Rally and well over 100 stayed and participated in the actual march to the statehouse steps. However ..the Press totally let us down and did not cover us AT ALL ...nor did the Governor acknowledge any of my correspondence. He never replied to my letters asking for either a formal or an informal meeting. I sent both electronic and snail mail formal letters. I have a record of them and witnesses. I sent press releases to ALL the media outlets I could think of including all the private e-mails of the local television reporters at every station. Last year we got positive press coverage from the local ABC & FOX affiliates , they interviewed me , which I saved on TIVO. This yr we didn't even get a mention. But there were some good points at the rally and march ...we had a lot of drive by support .... thousands of people came by and honked as they drove by and saw are "Honk if you Inhale" & "Honk 4 Hemp", signs. Even the local Fire dept. (BFD) heheh ... Honked when they went by ..and the Driver looked me square in the eye and gave me a thumbs up and smiled when he honked. so I KNOW he was a supporter.... "Where there's Smoke there's Fire, eh" LOL ... and the Boise Police were very cordial , we had NO hassles and No violations and NO ARRESTS!!! thank goodness.... I had one bicycle cop come by and ask me to make sure that we kept everyone off the road way and to use the crosswalks.
We did have one minor hassle when we got to the statehouse steps the Capitol police officer, some young lady, told us we couldn't be there. LOL We informed her that we do this every year ...and that even though the building was undergoing renovation and was closed inside... that we still had the right to gather out on the steps and that we already had permission since they had full knowledge of this event for several years ...as well as several weeks recent notice. She called her supervisor and cleared it with him ....and she let me know ...Half way through my speech ..LOL ... that we could continue....hehehe you got to love the government they don't know anything ..or even suspect anything ..with all this interagency co-operation LOL what a joke they are. an annoying joke but anyway...hehehe I'll be posting pictures of the event on my web site www.mehemp.org I am also now a member of LEAP. and will be one of the contacts here in Idaho for them also as well as the MPP and Your organization cures-not-wars.org
- Report (from old international GMM site):
We sorta got rained out. it poured here all that week and getting anyone to show up for it was hard on short notice, I had a week to throw something together and since only about 25-30 people showed up, about 20 of which stayed for the duration of what turned into a rally rather than a March.., it ran from 2 pm to 4:20 pm at which time we went to another location to dry off....lol but we had fun ...a lot of people drove by and honked their horns in support of our cause. (we had some, "Honk if you Inhale" posters up.... we were at a great location on Capitol Blvd. about 3 blocks in front of the Capitol building. next to the river....in front of the local Art museum & the public Library. all in all it wasn't too bad...we had fun ... No news coverage at all...
I'm gonna double what we had last year...and that was over 100, I'm gonna shoot for 300 at least.
Sincerely: FloorTom Hayes (Guerilla Drummer)