Brazil. Cannabis-related links
- 1 Top
- 2 Cities
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 2018
- 7 2017
- 8 2015
- 9 2014
- 10 2013
- 11 2012
- 12 2011. Marijuana rallies allowed
- 13 2011
- 14 2010
- 15 2009
- 16 2008
- 17 Cannabis is safer
- 18 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 19 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 20 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 21 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 22 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 23 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 24 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 25 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 26 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 27 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 28 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 29 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 30 Record global debt. Who will bail out USA?
- 31 US inflation-adjusted wages are flat
- 32 Increasing US income inequality over time
- 33 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 34 Canada has universal healthcare
- 35 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 36 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 37 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 38 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 39 Canada has better health outcomes
- 40 Huge wasteful spending in US healthcare
- 41 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 42 10,000 more US deaths yearly. Also:
- 43 10,000 die waiting for US disability yearly
- 44 Republicans block pre-existing conditions
- 45 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 46 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 47 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 48 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 49 Green love
- 50 Hemp for all
- 51 Prosperity for all
- 52 Global Marijuana March and 420 photos
- 53 Categories
Share link: Brazil
|Click for more Brazil event graphics and photos by year.|
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- Do a (add city name).
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in Brazil: Americana. Aracaju. Atibaia. Belo Horizonte. Blumenau. Brasilia. Campinas. Campo Grande. Campos dos Goytacazes. Cuiaba. Curitiba. Diadema. Divinopolis. Florianopolis. Fortaleza. Foz do Iguacu. Goiania. Guarulhos. Itajuba Joao Pessoa. Joinville. Juiz de Fora. Jundiai. Lavras, Minas Gerais. Macapa. Manaus. Mossoro. Natal. Niteroi. Nova Iguacu. Patos. Petropolis. Ponta Grossa. Porto Alegre. Presidente Prudente. Ribeirao Preto. Recife. Rio de Janeiro. Salvador. Santa Maria. Santos. Sao Bernardo do Campo. Sao Goncalo. Sao Jose do Rio Preto. Sao Jose dos Campos. Sao Paulo. Teresina. Uberlandia. Vicosa. Vitoria. Zona Sudoeste de Sao Paulo.
- MarchadaMaconha.org - Archive home. Last working archive at .org. Marijuana March city list archives by year: 2015. 2015b. 2014. 2014b. 2013. 2012. 2011. 2010. 2009 (scroll down). 2008. 2008 videos (extract Youtube URLs).
- MarchadaMaconha.net - Archive home. Marijuana March city list archives by year: 2017. 2017b.
- culturacannabica.com archive.
- Cortina de Fumaça.
- Marcha da Maconha. Pelotas.
- MLM – Movimento pela legalização da maconha
- Coletivo Plantando Informação.
- YouTube official channel of marchadamaconha.org
- Hempadao: Laricas de Informacao.
- Maconha da lata.
- LEAP Brasil.
- Google search: Marcha Maconha. Add city name.
- Latin America. Cannabis-related links.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Brazil.
- In alphabetical order by city.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a email@example.com. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Zoom in and out. And: Links: https://goo.gl/
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google maps: Brazil.
- Google images: Brazil.
- Wikipedia: Brazil.
- Wikitravel: Brazil.
- Wikivoyage: Brazil.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- DrugNews.org (from MAP). News and opinion in one list. Titles are too short. Can sort by area, source, author, topic. But they can not be combined. For example; Cannabis topic is for all countries. United States is for all topics. See: News. See: Opinions. Sort either by low, medium, or high detail.
- MAP news topics ("focal points"). For example; Cannabis news for the United States, or Canada, or the UK.
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 991 different cities have participated from 83 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
4/20 and Global Marijuana March:
- Map of many Brazilian cities; with dates and event pages. And: See bottom of this page and this one too.
Month of May:
- Google map of cities and dates.
- Sorocaba e Macapá abrem a temporada das Marchas da Maconha pelo Brasil - #Smoke Buddies.
- MarchadaMaconha.org archive: 2014. 2014b.
Many cities in May:
Brazil. Cities, dates, and times:
2011. Marijuana rallies allowed
June 15, 2011. Supreme Court legalizes marijuana rallies.
Besides the many marijuana marches held, or attempted, throughout May in Brazil, there were 40 more marches Saturday June 18 after the Supreme Court ruling June 15 legalizing marijuana rallies under freedom of speech.
- Brazil's marijuana march for freedom | Siân Herbert | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk. June 26, 2011.
- Brazil's high court OKs 'Marijuana Marches'. By Taylor Barnes, June 20, 2011. Christian Science Monitor.
- Brazil Supreme Court Rules Pro-Marijuana Marches Are Legal. By Phillip Smith, June 19, 2011.
- Brazilian demonstrations call for legal marijuana. June 20, 2011. Agence France-Presse.
- "Brazilian demonstrators held marches on the weekend calling for marijuana to be legalized after the country's top court ruled the gatherings could go ahead in the name of freedom of speech. The demonstrations were held in 40 towns and cities late Saturday, according to Brazilian media. Most were small affairs, with around 2,000 marching in the country's megapolis of Sao Paulo. Some people were seen smoking marijuana, but there were no immediate reports of arrests. Possession and use of marijuana remains illegal in Brazil, and some commentators and social groups said they saw the marches as violating a law on justifying crimes. But Brazil's Supreme Court last Wednesday ruled that the right to freedom of expression was more important and the marches could be held -- but that illicit drugs should not be consumed. Last month, when protesters tried to hold a pro-marijuana rally in Sao Paulo without judicial support, the march degenerated into clashes with police who fired tear gas to disperse them."
Brazil. Cities, dates, and times:
- File:Brazil 2011 GMM.jpg
- Marchas em 12 capitais pedem fim da criminalização da maconha — Rede Brasil Atual.
- Archive. Marcha da Maconha – Blog » Press Release 2011.
- Cultura Canábica | Divulgado o jingle da Marcha da Maconha 2011 | Nego Dito.
- MarchadaMaconha.org archive: 2011.
Some Google News results for the 2011 Global Marijuana March.
- See the index mirrored here and here. By language:
- mmm2011news2.htm - English. Brazil news is on top.
Brazil. Cities, dates, and times:
There was repression in most Brazilian cities that tried to hold Global Marijuana March events in 2008:
- Google searches: . . Videos. Images. Marijuana is 'maconha' in Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal).
- Flickr search: .
- English coverage of Global Marijuana March 2008 repression in Brazil:    . Reports with many videos linked by Brazilian city:  .