Brazil. Cannabis-related links
|View: Full site.||Mobile site.|
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Cities
- 4 Links
- 5 Info
- 6 Global Marijuana March
- 7 2018
- 8 2017
- 9 2015
- 10 2014
- 11 2013
- 12 2012
- 13 2011. Marijuana rallies allowed
- 14 2011
- 15 2010
- 16 2009
- 17 2008
- 18 Cannabis is safer
- 19 USA. The state of the nation
- 20 Vote out most Republicans
- 21 US Republican cannabis war
- 22 Republican mass incarceration
- 23 We need to look at Portugal!
- 24 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 25 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 26 70,200 deaths in US in 2017
- 27 During Trump's drug war.
- 28 Trudeau's Canada legalized
- 29 Trudeau is not a socialist.
- 30 Canadian healthcare myths
- 31 Single Payer costs less and
- 32 Canada is not socialist.
- 33 It has higher minimum wage
- 34 It has a lower murder rate,
- 35 US; more handgun owners.
- 36 Portugal's drug decrim
- 37 Healthcare for all costs less
- 38 Drug company price fixing
- 39 Huge cost of deductibles
- 40 Medicare for all costs less
- 41 And is not socialist.
- 42 US drug war is expensive
- 43 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 44 Ground wars are costly
- 45 Pentagon is a money pit.
- 46 Hemp for all
- 47 Children's Climate Action
- 48 Green Love. Warming &
- 49 Green energy costs less
- 50 Oil subsidies are socialist.
- 51 President Eisenhower was
- 52 A progressive Republican.
- 53 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 54 91% top marginal tax rate
- 55 & lower middle-class taxes
- 56 Equaled prosperity for more
- 57 Vs Republican Party today:
- 58 GOP kleptocracy, drug war,
- 59 US Republican war on poor,
- 60 Record US income inequality,
- 61 Rich pay less taxes than you,
- 62 Flat inflation-adjusted wages,
- 63 And lower minimum wage.
- 64 Massive US student debt
- 65 = Republican loansharking
- 66 College at 16 is cheaper.
- 67 Massive US medical debt,
- 68 Massive US household debt,
- 69 Polls support legalization
Share link: Brazil
|Click for more Brazil event graphics and photos by year.|
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- (add city name).
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in Brazil: Americana. Aracaju. Atibaia. Belo Horizonte. Blumenau. Brasilia. Campinas. Campo Grande. Campos dos Goytacazes. Cuiaba. Curitiba. Diadema. Divinopolis. Florianopolis. Fortaleza. Foz do Iguacu. Goiania. Guarulhos. Itajuba Joao Pessoa. Joinville. Juiz de Fora. Jundiai. Lavras, Minas Gerais. Macapa. Maceio. Manaus. Mossoro. Natal. Niteroi. Nova Iguacu. Patos. Petropolis. Ponta Grossa. Porto Alegre. Presidente Prudente. Ribeirao Preto. Recife. Rio de Janeiro. Salvador. Santa Maria. Santos. Sao Bernardo do Campo. Sao Goncalo. Sao Jose do Rio Preto. Sao Jose dos Campos. Sao Paulo. Teresina. Uberlandia. Vale do Aco. Vicosa. Vitoria. Zona Sudoeste de Sao Paulo.
- MarchadaMaconha.org - Archive home. Last working archive at .org. Marijuana March city list archives by year: 2015. 2015b. 2014. 2014b. 2013. 2012. 2011. 2010. 2009 (scroll down). 2008. 2008 videos (extract Youtube URLs).
- MarchadaMaconha.net - Archive home. Marijuana March city list archives by year: 2017. 2017b.
- culturacannabica.com archive.
- Cortina de Fumaça.
- Marcha da Maconha. Pelotas.
- MLM – Movimento pela legalização da maconha
- Coletivo Plantando Informação.
- YouTube official channel of marchadamaconha.org
- Hempadao: Laricas de Informacao.
- Maconha da lata.
- LEAP Brasil.
- Google search: Marcha Maconha. Add city name.
- Latin America. Cannabis-related links.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Brazil.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google maps: Brazil.
- Google images: Brazil.
- Wikipedia: Brazil.
- Wikitravel: Brazil.
- Wikivoyage: Brazil.
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.|
4/20 and Global Marijuana March:
- Map of many Brazilian cities; with dates and event pages. And: See bottom of this page and this one too.
Month of May:
- Google map of cities and dates.
- Sorocaba e Macapá abrem a temporada das Marchas da Maconha pelo Brasil - #Smoke Buddies.
- MarchadaMaconha.org archive: 2014. 2014b.
Many cities in May:
Brazil. Cities, dates, and times:
2011. Marijuana rallies allowed
June 15, 2011. Supreme Court legalizes marijuana rallies.
Besides the many marijuana marches held, or attempted, throughout May in Brazil, there were 40 more marches Saturday June 18 after the Supreme Court ruling June 15 legalizing marijuana rallies under freedom of speech.
- Brazil's marijuana march for freedom | Siân Herbert | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk. June 26, 2011.
- Brazil's high court OKs 'Marijuana Marches'. By Taylor Barnes, June 20, 2011. Christian Science Monitor.
- Brazil Supreme Court Rules Pro-Marijuana Marches Are Legal. By Phillip Smith, June 19, 2011.
- Brazilian demonstrations call for legal marijuana. June 20, 2011. Agence France-Presse.
- "Brazilian demonstrators held marches on the weekend calling for marijuana to be legalized after the country's top court ruled the gatherings could go ahead in the name of freedom of speech. The demonstrations were held in 40 towns and cities late Saturday, according to Brazilian media. Most were small affairs, with around 2,000 marching in the country's megapolis of Sao Paulo. Some people were seen smoking marijuana, but there were no immediate reports of arrests. Possession and use of marijuana remains illegal in Brazil, and some commentators and social groups said they saw the marches as violating a law on justifying crimes. But Brazil's Supreme Court last Wednesday ruled that the right to freedom of expression was more important and the marches could be held -- but that illicit drugs should not be consumed. Last month, when protesters tried to hold a pro-marijuana rally in Sao Paulo without judicial support, the march degenerated into clashes with police who fired tear gas to disperse them."
Brazil. Cities, dates, and times:
- File:Brazil 2011 GMM.jpg
- Marchas em 12 capitais pedem fim da criminalização da maconha — Rede Brasil Atual.
- Archive. Marcha da Maconha – Blog » Press Release 2011.
- Cultura Canábica | Divulgado o jingle da Marcha da Maconha 2011 | Nego Dito.
- MarchadaMaconha.org archive: 2011.
Some Google News results for the 2011 Global Marijuana March.
- See the index mirrored here and here. By language:
- mmm2011news2.htm - English. Brazil news is on top.
Brazil. Cities, dates, and times:
There was repression in most Brazilian cities that tried to hold Global Marijuana March events in 2008:
- Google searches: . . Videos. Images. Marijuana is 'maconha' in Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal).
- Flickr search: .
- English coverage of Global Marijuana March 2008 repression in Brazil:    . Reports with many videos linked by Brazilian city:  .