- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 City info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 2014
- 7 2013
- 8 2011
- 9 Cannabis is safer
- 10 Polls. Need for activism
- 11 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 12 66% support legalization
- 13 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 14 Trump's drug war has
- 15 Killed 70,200 in US in 2017
- 16 Republican cannabis war
- 17 Senate blocks cannabis
- 18 US Republican war on poor
- 19 Canada versus USA
- 20 Single Payer costs less
- 21 Portugal's drug decrim
- 22 Healthcare for all costs less
- 23 Drug company price fixing
- 24 Huge cost of deductibles
- 25 Medicare for all costs less
- 26 And is not socialist
- 27 Drug war is expensive
- 28 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 29 Ground wars are costly
- 30 Hemp for all
- 31 Children's Climate Action
- 32 Green Love. Warming &
- 33 President Eisenhower was
- 34 A progressive Republican.
- 35 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 36 91% top marginal tax rate
- 37 & lower middle-class taxes
- 38 Equals prosperity for more
- 39 Vs Republican Party today:
- 40 Increasing income inequality
- 41 And lower minimum wage
- 42 Kleptocracy, drug war, and
- 43 Mass incarceration
- 44 Vote
Share link: Campinas. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links here: Brazil. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Campinas event graphics and photos.|
- Brazil. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Latin America. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Brazil.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google Maps: Campinas.
- Google images: Campinas.
- Wikipedia: Campinas.
- Wikitravel: Campinas.
- Wikivoyage: Campinas.
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.9. 2010. 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.19.|
- Facebook: Marcha da Maconha Campinas 2014.
- G1 - Manifestantes realizam Marcha da Maconha no Centro de Campinas - notícias em Campinas e Região.
GMM, May 18:
- Facebook event: Marcha da Maconha - Campinas.
GMM, May 28:
- Marcha pela liberdade vira protesto politico - RAC.
- G1 - Justiça proíbe Marcha da Maconha em Campinas - notícias em São Paulo.
- Proibida a maconha, Campinas tem Marcha dos Com Vergonha.
- Google translation:
About 150 military police officers and Guard tried to fulfill the court's decision and prevent the realization of the Marijuana March in Campinas (SP) on Sunday. However, the protesters ignored the ruling and mobilized in the streets after replacing the name of the rally with a march of shame, against allegations of corruption involving city officials.
Politicians of the first echelon of the city as well as business and servers, were accused of a scheme of fraud and bribery charges in procurement of Campinas. The corruption investigation culminated on 20 May with the arrest of 11 of 20 people against whom warrants had been issued. The deputy mayor, Demetrius Vilagra (PT), who was in Europe and was considered a fugitive, was arrested when he arrived in Brazil on Thursday, being released about 24 hours later.
Scheduled for 13h, the mobilization began under heavy police surveillance. During the protest, about 150 people called for the decriminalization of marijuana. Young people, most aged up to 20 years, insisted on shouting slogans like "Out Dictatorship", "Legalize already" and "We want to talk."
The Marijuana March was banned by Judge Maurice Henrique Guimarães Pereira Filho, of the 5th criminal court of Campinas. The judge justified that "it is not the magistrate, this time make any judgment about the intention of seeing the size and consequent use of cannabis sativa L, elencada as an illicit drug to be decriminalized, but to analyze and eventually curb practices that frame types are incriminating criminal and have nothing to do with the desire to see healthy changes to criminal law."