Canada. Cannabis-related links
|News. - 2018: Global events. -|
|See: News sources. Facebook: Global Marijuana March . Hashtags: . Twitter: . Featured crowd photos. See videos.
|Under Trump, real wages are not just flat, they are falling. Wages adjusted for inflation. And: Portugal's drug decriminalization. 184.108.40.206. Based on single-payer, universal healthcare. 2.|
|Universal healthcare, drug reform, harm reduction, minimum wage, median wealth, homicide rates, and quality of life are rarely compared by country in mainstream US media, and public radio.|
|Medicare-for-all is single-payer, non-socialist, non-government-owned, Canadian-style healthcare. ~ Republicans waste $$-trillions on health insurance companies, plus $5.6 trillion on ground wars.|
|USA spent $3.3 trillion on healthcare in 2017. (2.3.4.). Canada spent half as much per person, and got better outcomes. of Americans support a "Medicare-for-all" system. ( 2.3.)|
|Country||Life expectancy. 2016||Under-5 mortality rate per 1000 live births. 2016.||Maternal mortality rate per 100,000 live births. 2015||Healthcare cost per person. US dollars PPP||per 100,000. 2016|
|82.8 years. (2)||4.9||7.3||1.7|
|78.5 years. (2)||6.5||26.4||5.3|
|1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12. US spent -See And:|
- 1 Top
- 2 Cities
- 3 Links
- 4 Canada info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 Cannabis is safer
- 7 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 8 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 9 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 10 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 11 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 12 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 13 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 14 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 15 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 16 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 17 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 18 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 19 Record global debt. Who will bail out USA?
- 20 US income inequality, and falling wages
- 21 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 22 Green love
- 23 Canada has universal healthcare
- 24 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 25 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 26 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 27 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 28 Canada has better health outcomes
- 29 Massive wasteful spending in US healthcare
- 30 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 31 10,000 more deaths yearly. Also:
- 32 10,000 die waiting for disability yearly
- 33 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 34 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 35 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 36 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 37 Global Marijuana March and 420 photos
- 38 Vote out most Republicans in 2018
- 39 Categories
|Click for more Canada event graphics and photos by year.|
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- Do a (add city name).
- 61 cities from all 13 provinces and territories of Canada have signed up one or more years since 1999. (Note: To edit this list click any city, or see Template:GMM cities Canada.)
Abbotsford. Acton. Athabasca. Aylesford. Banff. Brantford. Calgary. Castlegar. Cranbrook. Dartmouth. Dauphin. Edmonton. Fort Erie. Grand Forks. Grande Prairie. Guelph. Halifax. Hamilton. Hearst. Innisfail. Iqaluit. Kamloops. Kelowna. Kingston. Kitchener. Ladysmith. Lethbridge. London. Medicine Hat. Moncton. Montreal. Moose Jaw. Nanaimo. Nelson. Niagara Falls. North Battleford. Oshawa. Ottawa. Penticton. Peterborough. Prince Edward Island, Canada. Prince George. Red Deer. Regina. Saint John. Sarnia. Saskatoon. St. John's. Sturgeon Falls. Sudbury. Terrace. Thunder Bay. Timmins. Toronto. Vancouver. Victoria. Yellowknife. Whitehorse. Windsor. Winnipeg. Yarmouth.
More cites should be added to this list, since there have been many 420 events in Canada, and not all yearly GMM city lists included 420 events.
By provinces and territories:
- Alberta: Athabasca. Banff. Calgary. Edmonton. Grande Prairie. Innisfail. Lethbridge. Medicine Hat. Red Deer.
- British Columbia: Abbotsford. Castlegar. Cranbrook. Grand Forks. Kamloops. Kelowna. Ladysmith. Nanaimo. Nelson. Penticton. Vancouver. Prince George. Terrace. Victoria.
- Manitoba: Dauphin. Winnipeg.
- New Brunswick: Moncton. Saint John.
- Newfoundland and Labrador: St. John's.
- Northwest Territories: Yellowknife.
- Nova Scotia: Aylesford. Dartmouth. Halifax. Yarmouth.
- Nunavut: Iqaluit.
- Ontario: Acton. Brantford. Fort Erie. Guelph. Hamilton. Hearst. Kingston. Kitchener. London. Niagara Falls. Oshawa. Ottawa. Peterborough. Sarnia. Sturgeon Falls. Sudbury. Thunder Bay. Timmins. Toronto. Windsor.
- Prince Edward Island:
- Quebec: Montreal.
- Saskatchewan: Moose Jaw. North Battleford. Regina. Saskatoon.
- Yukon: Whitehorse.
- MAP: Drug Policy Links. Canada. Links to latest news media articles, too.
- FrankDiscussion.net > Events.
- Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy. Chapters and Facebook pages.
- NORML Canada - The Reform of Marujuana Laws in Canada.
- Cannabis.ca — Cannada's Medical Marijuana Community.
- Canada - Drug Control Data and Policies | Drug War Facts.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Canada
- In alphabetical order by city.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to email@example.com - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a firstname.lastname@example.org. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Zoom in and out. And: Links: https://goo.gl/
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- See the above pages for additional Facebook and other links.
- Google maps: Canada.
- Google images: Canada.
- Wikipedia: Canada.
- Wikitravel: Canada.
- Wikivoyage: Canada.
- SpliffyMap: Canada.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- DrugNews.org (from MAP). News and opinion in one list. Titles are too short. Can sort by area, source, author, topic. But they can not be combined. For example; Cannabis topic is for all countries. United States is for all topics. See: News. See: Opinions. Sort either by low, medium, or high detail.
- MAP news topics ("focal points"). For example; Cannabis news for the United States, or Canada, or the UK.
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Search for local medical marijuana dispensaries at LegalMarijuanaDispensary.com, and at many other directories online. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Search the cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the "City info" sections of city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. ENCOD: European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD. Click map for news. Organizations. Country links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database:
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 41 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 44 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 212 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 226 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 950 different cities have participated from 82 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
- Wikipedia: Global Marijuana March. See Toronto section.
- Google image search for Canada marijuana march - substitute city name instead of "Canada".
- 2011 May 7. CTV News article, photos, and video. CTV Toronto - Tens of thousands march in favour of legalizing marijuana. Video for Toronto and some of the other Canadian cities that held 2011 GMM events.
- Canada 2010 Global Marijuana March.
- 2004 Million Marijuana March.
- CannabisClub.ca • View forum - Global Marijuana March. Many photos, videos, threads.