Canada. Cannabis-related links
|The filibuster and presidential veto should be short delays before 50% +1 votes.|
|Source, and Wikipedia.|
|Economic justice delayed is justice denied. The filibuster is an antiquated notion from a bygone racist era.|
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Cities
- 4 Links
- 5 Canada info
- 6 Global Marijuana March
- 7 Site navigation
- 8 Cannabis is safer.
- 9 Nixon's racist drug war
- 10 The forever drug war
- 11 Today's far-right Republicans
- 12 $70 billion to end pandemic
- 13 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 14 Republican filibuster equals
- 14.1 US voter suppression
- 14.2 High US taxes on poor
- 14.3 And on US middle class
- 14.4 Low US minimum wage
- 14.5 High wealth inequality
- 14.6 High income inequality
- 14.7 Low quality of life
- 14.8 High household debt
- 14.9 High US medical debt
- 14.10 High student loan debt
- 14.11 Punitive bankruptcy law
- 14.12 Stagnant US wages
- 14.13 Racist law enforcement
- 14.14 Poorly rated healthcare
- 14.15 No universal healthcare
- 15 Single payer costs less
- 16 Portugal's drug decrim equals
- 17 50 drug overdose deaths yearly
- 18 Versus 95,000 overdoses in US
- 19 President Eisenhower. 1953:
- 20 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 21 Equaled prosperity for more.
- 22 Republican President Lincoln
- 23 Created first progressive
- 24 US federal income tax.
- 25 Thomas Paine on the poor
- 26 Overpopulation = Warming
- 27 Categories
|Click for more Canada event graphics and photos by year.|
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- (add city name).
- 62 cities from all 13 provinces and territories of Canada have signed up one or more years since 1999. (Note: To edit this list click any city, or see Template:GMM cities Canada.)
Abbotsford. Acton. Athabasca. Aylesford. Banff. Brantford. Calgary. Castlegar. Cranbrook. Dartmouth. Dauphin. Edmonton. Fort Erie. Grand Forks. Grande Prairie. Guelph. Halifax. Hamilton. Hearst. Innisfail. Iqaluit. Kamloops. Kelowna. Kingston. Kitchener. Ladysmith. Lethbridge. London. Medicine Hat. Moncton. Montreal. Moose Jaw. Nanaimo. Nelson. Niagara Falls. North Battleford. Oshawa. Ottawa. Penticton. Peterborough. Prince Edward Island, Canada. Prince George. Red Deer. Regina. Saint John. Sarnia. Saskatoon. St. Catharines. St. John's. Sturgeon Falls. Sudbury. Terrace. Thunder Bay. Timmins. Toronto. Vancouver. Victoria. Yellowknife. Whitehorse. Windsor. Winnipeg. Yarmouth.
More cites should be added to this list, since there have been many 420 events in Canada, and not all yearly GMM city lists included 420 events.
By provinces and territories:
- Alberta: Athabasca. Banff. Calgary. Edmonton. Grande Prairie. Innisfail. Lethbridge. Medicine Hat. Red Deer.
- British Columbia: Abbotsford. Castlegar. Cranbrook. Grand Forks. Kamloops. Kelowna. Ladysmith. Nanaimo. Nelson. Penticton. Vancouver. Prince George. Terrace. Victoria.
- Manitoba: Dauphin. Winnipeg.
- New Brunswick: Moncton. Saint John.
- Newfoundland and Labrador: St. John's.
- Northwest Territories: Yellowknife.
- Nova Scotia: Aylesford. Dartmouth. Halifax. Yarmouth.
- Nunavut: Iqaluit.
- Ontario: Acton. Brantford. Fort Erie. Guelph. Hamilton. Hearst. Kingston. Kitchener. London. Niagara Falls. Oshawa. Ottawa. Peterborough. Sarnia. Sturgeon Falls. Sudbury. Thunder Bay. Timmins. Toronto. Windsor.
- Prince Edward Island:
- Quebec: Montreal.
- Saskatchewan: Moose Jaw. North Battleford. Regina. Saskatoon.
- Yukon: Whitehorse.
- MAP: Drug Policy Links. Canada. Links to latest news media articles, too.
- FrankDiscussion.net > Events.
- Canadian Students for Sensible Drug Policy. Chapters and Facebook pages.
- NORML Canada - The Reform of Marujuana Laws in Canada.
- Cannabis.ca — Cannada's Medical Marijuana Community.
- Canada - Drug Control Data and Policies | Drug War Facts.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Canada
- See the above pages for additional Facebook and other links.
- Google maps: Canada.
- Google images: Canada.
- Wikipedia: Canada.
- Wikitravel: Canada.
- Wikivoyage: Canada.
- SpliffyMap: Canada.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Use Special:Search to search cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, countries, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality. WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. See: See:
- Wikipedia: Global Marijuana March. See Toronto section.
- Google image search for Canada marijuana march - substitute city name instead of "Canada".
- 2011 May 7. CTV News article, photos, and video. CTV Toronto - Tens of thousands march in favour of legalizing marijuana. Video for Toronto and some of the other Canadian cities that held 2011 GMM events.
- Canada 2010 Global Marijuana March.
- 2004 Million Marijuana March.
- CannabisClub.ca • View forum - Global Marijuana March. Many photos, videos, threads.