Colombia. Cannabis-related links
|The filibuster and presidential veto should be short delays before 50% +1 votes.|
|Source, and Wikipedia.|
|Economic justice delayed is justice denied. The filibuster is an antiquated notion from a bygone racist era.|
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Cities
- 4 Links
- 5 Info
- 6 Global Cannabis March. 420
- 7 2014 Global Marijuana March
- 8 2013 Global Marijuana March
- 9 2012 Global Marijuana March
- 10 Some news
- 11 Site navigation
- 12 Cannabis is safer.
- 13 Nixon's racist drug war
- 14 The forever drug war
- 15 Today's far-right Republicans
- 16 $70 billion to end pandemic
- 17 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 18 Republican filibuster equals
- 18.1 US voter suppression
- 18.2 High US taxes on poor
- 18.3 And on US middle class
- 18.4 Low US minimum wage
- 18.5 High wealth inequality
- 18.6 High income inequality
- 18.7 Low quality of life
- 18.8 High household debt
- 18.9 High US medical debt
- 18.10 High student loan debt
- 18.11 Punitive bankruptcy law
- 18.12 Stagnant US wages
- 18.13 Racist law enforcement
- 18.14 Poorly rated healthcare
- 18.15 No universal healthcare
- 19 Single payer costs less
- 20 Portugal's drug decrim equals
- 21 50 drug overdose deaths yearly
- 22 Versus 95,000 overdoses in US
- 23 President Eisenhower. 1953:
- 24 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 25 Equaled prosperity for more.
- 26 Republican President Lincoln
- 27 Created first progressive
- 28 US federal income tax.
- 29 Thomas Paine on the poor
- 30 Overpopulation = Warming
- 31 Categories
Share link: Colombia
|Click for more Colombia event graphics and photos by year.|
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- (add city name).
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in Colombia: Barrancabermeja. Barranquilla. Bogota. Bucaramanga. Cali. Cartagena. Ibague. Manizales. Medellin. Pasto. Pereira.
- Legalización de la Marihuana en Colombia.
- Comunidad Cannabica Colombiana.
- Legalización del Cannabis en Colombia.
- Quiero legalizar la marihuana en Colombia.
- Por la legalization de marihuana en colombia...!!!
- Comunidad Cannabica Tolima.
- Fundacion Colombiana Rastafari.
- Proyecto Legalizacion Colombia.
- Marihuana de Colombia.
- Colectivo Cultiva Tu Mente.
- Carnaval Cannabico Colombiano.
- Twitter: Cultiva Tu Mente (ColectivoCTM).
- Marcha Cannabica Colombia - :: | Puro ocio :: Artistadas y visajes raros.
- Latin America. Cannabis-related links.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Colombia.
- Google maps: Colombia.
- Google images: Colombia.
- Wikipedia: Colombia.
- Wikitravel: Colombia.
- Wikivoyage: Colombia.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Use Special:Search to search cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, countries, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality. WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
Global Cannabis March. 420
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. See: See:
2014 Global Marijuana March
May 3 to May 31. Many cities:
- Se acerca la marcha mundial de la marihuana. See event list at end.
- Colombia suma fechas para la Marcha mundial de la Marihuana - Cogollando.
- Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana Colombia | NowEvents.
2013 Global Marijuana March
- Mayo es el mes de la marihuana | Cartel Urbano : La movida en Bogotá. Lists 2013 GMM cities in Colombia and dates.
2012 Global Marijuana March
- Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana, Colombia 2012 - "La marcha del fin del mundo de la ignorancia".
- Concurso flayer oficial de le marcha mundial de la marihuana, Colombia 2012.
- Colombia Set to Decriminalize Ecstasy, Meth. By Phillip Smith, StoptheDrugWar.org - January 31, 2013.
- Legalização da maconha: novo passo na Colômbia | Outras Mídias - Outras Palavras. July 3, 2012.
- Ethan Nadelmann: Colombia Decriminalizes Cocaine and Marijuana, As Latin American Momentum for Drug Policy Reform Continues. July 2, 2012. Huffington Post.
- Colombian High Court Re-Legalizes Drug Possession. By Phillip Smith. 6 September 2011. Drug War Chronicle.
- Colombia Supreme Court decriminalizes drugs for personal use. 25 August 2011 article. Colombia Reports. It legalized personal-use amounts. "Colombia's Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that carrying small doses of drugs is not a punishable offense. ... the Supreme Court set the 'personal amount' of drugs at 20 grams of marijuana and one gram of cocaine."