Denver, Colorado, USA
|News. - 2018: Global events. And: Facebook events.|
|See: More news. Archive. News sources. Facebook: Global Marijuana March . Hashtags: . Twitter: .
|$5.6 trillion for ground wars.
|Country||Life expectancy. 2016||Under-5 mortality rate per 1000 live births. 2016.||Maternal mortality rate per 100,000 live births. 2015||Healthcare cost per person. (2). US dollars PPP||Murder rate per 100,000. 2016|
|82.8 years. (2)||4.9||7.3||1.7|
|78.5 years. (2)||6.5||26.4||5.3|
|Murder rate in Canada is lower due to far less handguns. . US spent -.|
- 1 Top
- 2 Links
- 3 Info
- 4 Global Marijuana March
- 5 2018
- 6 2014
- 7 2013
- 8 2012
- 9 2011
- 10 2010
- 11 2009
- 12 2006
- 13 2005
- 14 Cannabis is safer
- 15 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 16 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 17 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 18 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 19 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 20 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 21 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 22 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 23 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 24 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 25 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 26 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 27 Record global debt. Who will bail out USA?
- 28 US income inequality, and falling wages
- 29 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 30 Green love
- 31 Canada has universal healthcare
- 32 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 33 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 34 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 35 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 36 Canada has better health outcomes
- 37 Massive wasteful spending in US healthcare
- 38 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 39 10,000 more deaths yearly. Also:
- 40 10,000 die waiting for disability yearly
- 41 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 42 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 43 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 44 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 45 Vote out most Republicans in 2018
- 46 Categories
Share link: Denver. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See: Colorado. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Denver event graphics and photos.|
- Youtube videos of 4/20 events in Denver.
- Sensible Colorado.
- Legalize 2012: Colorado Marijuana Legalization Ballot Initiative Petition Campaign.
- Wikipedia: Safer Alternative for Enjoyable Recreation (SAFER).
- SAFER - Home. - saferchoice.org.
- Safer Denver .
- SAFER - YouTube.
- Colorado Medical Marijuana.
- The Medical Marijuana Doctors.
- Denver Marijuana Dispensaries Directory.
- United States. Cannabis-related links
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Colorado
- In alphabetical order by city.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a email@example.com. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Zoom in and out. And: Links: https://goo.gl/
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google Maps: Denver.
- Google images: Denver.
- Wikipedia: Denver.
- Wikitravel: Denver.
- Wikivoyage: Denver.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- DrugNews.org (from MAP). News and opinion in one list. Titles are too short. Can sort by area, source, author, topic. But they can not be combined. For example; Cannabis topic is for all countries. United States is for all topics. See: News. See: Opinions. Sort either by low, medium, or high detail.
- MAP news topics ("focal points"). For example; Cannabis news for the United States, or Canada, or the UK.
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 41 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 44 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 212 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 226 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 950 different cities have participated from 82 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
Many 420 events in Colorado. 420 Events Guide. Colorado. And: 4/20 in Colorado: A Comprehensive Consumer Guide. And: 420 Events and Activities in Denver | Colorado Pot Guide | A Marijuana Travel Guide.
May 3, GMM:
- 2014 Rally.
- 420 Rally | the Denver 420 Rally at Civic Center Park, Denver CO.
- Denver | Cannabis Cup.
- Denver High Times Cannabis Cup | Hail Mary Jane.
- Cannapages Presents - Four-Twenty Eve with the Flobots - Apr 19, 2013 - EZregister.
- Colorado 420 Coalition.
- High Times Denver Cannabis Cup | Hail Mary Jane.
- Legal Weed Draws Tourists To Colorado, Washington, For 4/20 Marijuana Holiday. Huffington Post.
GMM, May 7:
- Greene: No one's told drug-war soldier about peace breaking out. By Susan Greene (Denver Post columnist). Jan. 17, 2010.
April 2-3. Colorado Cannabis Convention 2010
- Colorado Cannabis Convention 2010 | Denver Dispensaries - Denver Green Tour.
- Colorado Cannabis Convention : Marijuana Radio.
- The Denver Chronicle: Colorado Cannabis Convention.
- Huge Medical Marijuana Convention in Denver | Cannabis Culture Magazine.
GMM May 2009:
- SAFER on Huffington Post: Pop star Joss Stone under attack for marijuana comment. November 16, 2009. Written by Mason Tvert, Executive director and co-founder, SAFER.
November 1, 2005. Denver becomes the first city in the USA to legalize cannabis for recreational use. The I-100 initiative is passed by the voters 53.5% to 46.5%. It legalizes up to one ounce of marijuana for individuals 21 and older. The initiative also made possession of marijuana by those under 18 punishable by fine only.
- Wikipedia: Safer Alternative for Enjoyable Recreation (SAFER).
- Denver votes to legalize marijuana possession. By Patrick O'Driscoll. November 3, 2005. USA Today.
- Denver Is First City to Legalize Small Amount of Pot. By Stephanie Simon. November 03, 2005. Los Angeles Times. Archived here, too.
- Denver Votes to End Marijuana Prohibition. Spring 2006. Marijuana Policy Report (Volume 12, Number 1). Marijuana Policy Project. Source for 53.5% to 46.5% result.
- Denver Votes To Abolish Pot Penalties. November 2, 2005. NORML.
- Weed Watch: More Hypocrisy. By Jordan Smith. November 18, 2005. The Austin Chronicle.
- Pot Vote Prompts Worldwide Attention. By Alan Gathright. November 4, 2005. Rocky Mountain News. Archived here, too.
Under Colorado state law, having an ounce of marijuana or less is punishable by a $100 fine but no jail time. See:
- NORML. State By State Laws > Colorado.
- Wikipedia: Places that have decriminalized non-medical cannabis in the United States#Colorado