File:Denver Colorado 2012 April. I prefer marijuana to alcohol.jpg
Original file (720 × 609 pixels, file size: 79 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
|This is a fair use image, and will only be used on the most relevant pages here. If an appropriate free image license is chosen for this image by the creator of this image, then the image can be used freely anywhere on this wiki and elsewhere.|
- Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol Launches Public Education Effort With Provocative Billboard. April 5, 2012. Yes on Amendment 64: The Colorado Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol.
- Campaign billboard stirs conversation – take action to keep it going! April 6, 2012. Yes on Amendment 64: The Colorado Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol.
- Colorado marijuana billboard supports 2012 initiative campaign. YouTube video posted April 10, 2012. Official YouTube channel for the 2012 initiative to regulate marijuana like alcohol in Colorado, Amendment 64.
- Billboard over Denver liquor store asks if marijuana makes a person bad. April 5, 2012. The Denver Post.
- Regulate marijuana billboard grabs eyes near Mile High Stadium. By Stephen C. Webster. April 6, 2012. The Raw Story.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||14:20, 11 February 2014||720 × 609 (79 KB)||Timeshifter|
- You cannot overwrite this file.