Global Marijuana March Canada
|Cannabis March & 420 signup|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Right-click any region for its city list.|
The Global Marijuana March (GMM) is also known as the Million Marijuana March (MMM), and Global Cannabis March (GCM). Other names, and associated events (some have been around longer than GCM): World Cannabis Day, Cannabis Liberation Day, Cannabis Parade, Ganja Day, J Day, MardiGrass, etc.. GMM occurs on the first Saturday in May, or thereabouts, depending on the city and country. It began in 1999. See New York City, Dana Beal, and Wikipedia: Global Marijuana March. It may include marches, meetings, rallies, raves, concerts, festivals, information tables, and more. The six main demands: stop all cannabis arrests; stop the lies; release the medicine; heal the sick; end the prison state; Cures Not Wars. See ibogaine. And Facebook: Ibogaine Universe!!!! See for many links for , reports, , videos, , press/media, , etc.. See flat lists. See GMM Facebook. See Archive.org to find archived reports by entering the URL. See report compilations: 420 and Global Marijuana March event lists by year. See also: Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country. Please let us know of missing cities for any year: Talk.
GMM cities in Canada
- 62 cities from all 13 provinces and territories of Canada have signed up one or more years since 1999. (Note: To edit this list click any city, or see Template:GMM cities Canada.)
Abbotsford. Acton. Athabasca. Aylesford. Banff. Brantford. Calgary. Castlegar. Cranbrook. Dartmouth. Dauphin. Edmonton. Fort Erie. Grand Forks. Grande Prairie. Guelph. Halifax. Hamilton. Hearst. Innisfail. Iqaluit. Kamloops. Kelowna. Kingston. Kitchener. Ladysmith. Lethbridge. London. Medicine Hat. Moncton. Montreal. Moose Jaw. Nanaimo. Nelson. Niagara Falls. North Battleford. Oshawa. Ottawa. Penticton. Peterborough. Prince Edward Island, Canada. Prince George. Red Deer. Regina. Saint John. Sarnia. Saskatoon. St. Catharines. St. John's. Sturgeon Falls. Sudbury. Terrace. Thunder Bay. Timmins. Toronto. Vancouver. Victoria. Yellowknife. Whitehorse. Windsor. Winnipeg. Yarmouth.
More cites should be added to this list, since there have been many 420 events in Canada, and not all yearly GMM city lists included 420 events.
By provinces and territories:
- Alberta: Athabasca. Banff. Calgary. Edmonton. Grande Prairie. Innisfail. Lethbridge. Medicine Hat. Red Deer.
- British Columbia: Abbotsford. Castlegar. Cranbrook. Grand Forks. Kamloops. Kelowna. Ladysmith. Nanaimo. Nelson. Penticton. Vancouver. Prince George. Terrace. Victoria.
- Manitoba: Dauphin. Winnipeg.
- New Brunswick: Moncton. Saint John.
- Newfoundland and Labrador: St. John's.
- Northwest Territories: Yellowknife.
- Nova Scotia: Aylesford. Dartmouth. Halifax. Yarmouth.
- Nunavut: Iqaluit.
- Ontario: Acton. Brantford. Fort Erie. Guelph. Hamilton. Hearst. Kingston. Kitchener. London. Niagara Falls. Oshawa. Ottawa. Peterborough. Sarnia. Sturgeon Falls. Sudbury. Thunder Bay. Timmins. Toronto. Windsor.
- Prince Edward Island:
- Quebec: Montreal.
- Saskatchewan: Moose Jaw. North Battleford. Regina. Saskatoon.
- Yukon: Whitehorse.
Cannabis is safer
Click for more images, bottom text, table of contents, categories, site navigation (sidebar or bottom).