- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 2014
- 7 2012
- 8 2010
- 9 2009
- 10 2006
- 11 More event graphics
- 12 Cannabis is safer
- 13 Polls. Need for activism
- 14 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 15 66% support legalization
- 16 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 17 Trump's drug war has
- 18 Killed 72,000 in US in 2017
- 19 Republican cannabis war
- 20 Senate blocks cannabis
- 21 US Republican war on poor
- 22 Canada versus USA
- 23 Single Payer costs less
- 24 Portugal's drug decrim
- 25 Healthcare for all costs less
- 26 Drug war is expensive
- 27 Ground wars are costly
- 28 Hemp for all
- 29 Children's Climate Action
- 30 Green Love. Warming &
- 31 President Eisenhower was
- 32 A progressive Republican.
- 33 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 34 91% top marginal tax rate
- 35 & lower middle-class taxes
- 36 Equals prosperity for more
- 37 Vs Republican Party today:
- 38 Kleptocracy, drug war, and
- 39 Mass incarceration
Share link: Helsinki. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See: Finland. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Helsinki event graphics and photos.|
- Finland. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Europe. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Finland.
- In alphabetical order by city.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Zoom in and out. And:
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google Maps: Helsinki.
- Google Images: Helsinki.
- Wikipedia: Helsinki.
- Wikitravel: Helsinki.
- Wikivoyage: Helsinki.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
- European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD.
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country.
Global Marijuana March
GMM (years signed up).
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.9. 2010. 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.19.|
- Hamppumarssi 2012.
- Hamppumarssi 2012: Turusta linja-autokuljetus Helsinkiin | Mediatiedotteet | Turun seudun kannabisyhdistys.
- Hamppumarssi 2012 :: Hamppu.net.
Helsinki: Timo Larmela sky(at)sky.org Suomen kannabisyhdistys, Sorvaajankatu 9 A, FIN-00880 Helsinki, Finland. http://www.suomenkannabisyhdistys.org
GMM. May 8:
November 20. Articles with photos:
- Finland: First-Ever Helsinki Smokeout Gets Heavy Police Presence. By Steve Elliott. November 23, 2010 article.
- Radikaalimarssi 2010 - my story. Nov. 22, 2010 article.
In Finland there were demonstrations in six cities: Helsinki (100-400), Turku (100-200), Tampere, Jyväskylä, Oulu (80) and Kuopio (18). This year's theme was "More tenderness, thanks!" based upon findings that the new system of giving fines instantly has increased punishing just cannabis users 40% since 2001.
In Helsinki GMM2006 demonstration happened in a heavy military atmosphere. There had been clashes between police and youth during the first of may celebrations and a group of hundreds of young men had fought the riot police off their party in an old demolition house right in front of the parliament house. That caused heavy repression and news coverage because attacking the police is really uncommon here, it's almost a taboo. Then 5.5. on Friday the whole place was burned down and panicking police officers tried to cancel our demo. Finland is also going to be the next chairman country of EU and the police cannot control the central area of Helsinki. So our interior minister Kari Rajamäki was also panicking and putting the blame on foreign influences and hiding top men.
So our theme was more than actual, hemp march in Helsinki had become a peace march with hundreds of courageous people participating into it with very heavy police escort. In other cities police nowadays just check that everything's OK and then leave demonstrations in peace. But in Helsinki The State had to show himself to the public after two major failures. Of course this kind of show of muscles scares most of the "ordinary people, who also smoke cannabis" and thus fulfills the conception of public that this belongs to less ordinary people.
On Saturday midday the whole center of Helsinki was like occupied territory with thousands of spectators, even tourists on surprisingly hot temperatures round 24-25 C, in May in Finland like just another proof of greenhouse effect.