International cannabis-related links
- 1 Top
- 2 Links
- 3 More international info
- 4 GMM and 420 links
- 5 Cannabis is safer
- 6 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 7 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 8 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 9 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 10 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 11 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 12 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 13 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 14 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 15 Record global debt. Who will bail out USA?
- 16 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 17 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 18 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 19 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 20 Green love
- 21 Canada has universal healthcare
- 22 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 23 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 24 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 25 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 26 Canada has better health outcomes
- 27 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 28 10,000 more deaths yearly. Also:
- 29 10,000 die waiting for disability yearly
- 30 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 31 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 32 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 33 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 34 Vote out most Republicans in 2018
- 35 Categories
- See Category:Cannabis-related links for country pages, and many more links worldwide.
- See other compilations: Europe, United States, and Latin America.
- See: Category:Global Marijuana March by region.
- Search site for cities via Google site search.
- See map of GMM cities here: Global Marijuana March.
- See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March).
- See: 420 and Global Marijuana March nations and states.
- In alphabetical order by city.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a email@example.com. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Zoom in and out. And: Links: https://goo.gl/
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- See the above pages for additional Facebook and other links.
- Global Marijuana March.
- The International Women's Cannabis Coalition. See chapters worldwide.
- Moms United to End the War on Drugs.
- Moms for Marijuana. Make up your own mind. See:
- Cheryl Shuman Pulls Wool Over New York Times. By Steve Bloom.
- Cheryl Shuman Attacks Parents 4 Pot. By Steve Bloom.
- Articles by Steve Elliott:
- Is Anyone Surprised? Shuman Finishes Taking Over Moms For Marijuana.
- Let’s Set The Record Straight About Moms For Marijuana.
- Moms For Marijuana’s Lindsey Rinehart: I Will No Longer Be Silent About Cheryl Shuman.
- Anonymous Takes Down Cheryl Shuman’s Website.
- Is Moms For Marijuana Imploding? Board Dissolved; Major Resignations.
- Dads for marijuana.
- Parents 4 Pot.
- Legalise Cannabis International. See: The Team at Legalise Cannabis International.
- The "Marijuana Tea" Party. "This is not a politically conservative group!"
- International Cannabis Union (ICU).
- National and Other Language Forums. International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums.
- Global Marijuana March news searches and archives.
- DrugWarFacts.org -Table of Contents. Left column has links by country and region.
- MercyCenters.org -The World of MERCY; a Guide to Medical Cannabis around the Globe. See the links by country midway down the right sidebar. The country pages cover more than just medical cannabis.
- PriceOfWeed.com - The Price of Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis. Worldwide..
- MarijuanaGames.org: Cannabis Club Reviews. Marijuana Directory | Cannabis Clubs, Coffeeshops & Marijuana Attorneys.
- International Network of People who Use Drugs. Blog: INPUD's International Diaries.
- Harm Reduction Coalition.
- Websites with Useful Information Related To The Dietary And Medicinal Study And Use Of Cannabis. Cannabis International.
More international info
- Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country.
- Search for cities, states, provinces, nations, regions:
- Europe. Cannabis-related links.
- Latin America. Cannabis-related links.
- United States. Cannabis-related links.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- DrugNews.org (from MAP). News and opinion in one list. Titles are too short. Can sort by area, source, author, topic. But they can not be combined. For example; Cannabis topic is for all countries. United States is for all topics. See: News. See: Opinions. Sort either by low, medium, or high detail.
- MAP news topics ("focal points"). For example; Cannabis news for the United States, or Canada, or the UK.
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Search for local medical marijuana dispensaries at LegalMarijuanaDispensary.com, and at many other directories online. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Search the cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the "City info" sections of city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. ENCOD: European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD. Click map for news. Organizations. Country links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database:
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.