Japan. Cannabis-related links
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Cities
- 4 Links
- 5 Japan info
- 6 Some news
- 7 Global Marijuana March
- 8 Cannabis is safer
- 9 Polls. Need for activism
- 10 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 11 66% support legalization
- 12 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 13 Trump's drug war has
- 14 Killed 70,200 in US in 2017
- 15 Republican cannabis war
- 16 Senate blocks cannabis
- 17 US Republican war on poor
- 18 Canada versus USA
- 19 Single Payer costs less
- 20 Portugal's drug decrim
- 21 Healthcare for all costs less
- 22 Drug company price fixing
- 23 Huge cost of deductibles
- 24 Medicare for all costs less
- 25 And is not socialist
- 26 Drug war is expensive
- 27 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 28 Ground wars are costly
- 29 Hemp for all
- 30 Children's Climate Action
- 31 Green Love. Warming &
- 32 President Eisenhower was
- 33 A progressive Republican.
- 34 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 35 91% top marginal tax rate
- 36 & lower middle-class taxes
- 37 Equals prosperity for more
- 38 Vs Republican Party today:
- 39 Increasing income inequality
- 40 And lower minimum wage
- 41 Kleptocracy, drug war, and
- 42 Mass incarceration
- 43 Vote
Share link: Japan
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- (add city name).
- Google site search for cities in Japan.
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in Japan (see above search too): Nagaoka. Okinawa. Osaka. Sapporo. Tokyo.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- See the above pages for additional Facebook and other links.
- マリファナ・マーチ Marijuana March in Japan - livedoor Blog（ブログ）.
- 麻類作物研究センター・ヘンプ５５. Research Center for Best Fibrous Plants.
- Cannabist Internet - カンナビスト 大麻非犯罪化人権運動. Cannabist.org
- Youtube channel: 420 Japan official channel.
- Yahoo Group: グループ : ヘンプインフォ ( 環境保護のメーリングリスト). groups.yahoo.co.jp/group/hemp-info
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Use Special:Search to search cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, countries, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the "City info" sections of city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality. WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Japan | Cannabis Culture.
- Cannabis Activism in Japan—Yes, that’s a Thing. Jan 9, 2017. High Times. By Alex McCandless.
- Cannabis In Japan. By Gary Wintle, Cannabis Culture. July 15, 2009.
- Japan's hemp revival. By Joe Wein. August 17, 2000. Cannabis Culture magazine.
- Hempen culture in Japan. By Dave Olson. June 30, 1998. Cannabis Culture magazine.
Global Marijuana March
GMM (years signed up).
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.9. 2010. 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.19.|
- Cannabist Internet - カンナビスト 大麻非犯罪化人権運動. Cannabist.org
- cannabist.org/report - MMM and other reports by year. See bottom of page for links to other years. cannabist.org/report/mmm2008, mmm2007, mmm2006, mmm2005, mmm2004, repo2003.html (paragraph of MMM 2003 info links to mmm2003/mmm2003.html), mmm2002 mmm2001
- Translation of some Cannabist.org info: Japan MMMs. 2001-04. Reports, photos, plans. Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo.
"Marijuana March" event that is being done worldwide simultaneous events in cities around the world every May since 1998 to review the regulation of marijuana raised. The city has participated in past marijuana march up to 348 cities around the U.S. and Europe in the world.
In Japan, the first participation as the only city in Asia in Tokyo in 2001 under the sponsorship of Kannabisuto, since the number of participants has increased every year. In addition to Tokyo since 2004, the march has been held in Osaka and Sapporo.
- 2001: Park Jingumae Tokyo (Shibuya), about 400 people attended.
- 2002: Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) Approximately 800 people attended.
- 2003: Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) details about 1200 people attended.
- Kiba Park, Tokyo (Koto Ward) - about 800 people attended.
- Ougityou Park Osaka (Kita-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 500 people participated.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo) - Approximately 60 people participated.
- Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) - details about 700 participants.
- Ougityou Park Osaka (Kita-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 300 people attended.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo) - Approximately 50 people attended.
- Water Music Hall Ueno, Tokyo (Taito Ward) - 1,500 participants.
- Osaka Castle Park Osaka (Chuo-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 200 people participated.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku Sapporo) - Approximately 30 people participated.
- Tokyo. Park Aoyama (Minato) - more than 1,000 people attended.
- Erupuraza Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo).