Japan. Cannabis-related links
|News. - 2018: Global events. And: Facebook events.|
|See: More news. Archive. News sources. Facebook: Global Marijuana March . Hashtags: . Twitter: .
|More U.S. Imprisonment Does Not Reduce Drug Problems. And: 39% of Prisoners Should Not Be in Prison.|
|Country||Life expectancy. 2015||Under-5 mortality rate per 1000 live births. 2016.||Maternal mortality rate per 100,000 live births. 2015||Healthcare cost per person. (2). US dollars PPP||Murder rate per 100,000. 2016|
|82.2 years. (2)||4.9||7.3||1.7|
|79.3 years. (2)||6.5||26.4||5.3|
|Murder rate in Canada is lower due to far less handgun ownership. Why does National Public Radio, like most media, censor most of these international comparisons?.|
- 1 Top
- 2 Cities
- 3 Links
- 4 Japan info
- 5 Some news
- 6 Global Marijuana March
- 7 Cannabis is safer
- 8 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 9 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 10 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 11 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 12 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 13 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 14 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 15 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 16 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 17 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 18 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 19 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 20 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 21 Green love
- 22 Canada has universal healthcare
- 23 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 24 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 25 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 26 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 27 Canada has better health outcomes
- 28 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 29 10,000 more deaths yearly. Also:
- 30 10,000 die waiting for disability yearly
- 31 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 32 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 33 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 34 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 35 Remove Republicans in 2018 vote
- 36 Categories
Share link: Japan
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- Do a (add city name).
- Google site search for cities in Japan.
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in Japan (see above search too): Nagaoka. Okinawa. Osaka. Sapporo. Tokyo.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a email@example.com. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- See the above pages for additional Facebook and other links.
- Japan Hemp Association.
- 大麻ーLegalize Japan! (Supporters for marijuana legalization in Japan).
- "Korean traders bringing cannabis to Japan". Cave painting found in coastal Kyushuu, Japan. Info from here.
- Cannabis Energy Drink (CED) Japan.
- マリファナ・マーチ Marijuana March in Japan - livedoor Blog（ブログ）.
- 麻類作物研究センター・ヘンプ５５. Research Center for Best Fibrous Plants.
- Cannabist Internet - カンナビスト 大麻非犯罪化人権運動. Cannabist.org
- Youtube channel: 420 Japan official channel.
- Yahoo Group: グループ : ヘンプインフォ ( 環境保護のメーリングリスト). groups.yahoo.co.jp/group/hemp-info
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Media Awareness Project (MAP). Drug Policy Links: State, province, nation from Area menu. MAP Source Directory: State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search site for news, links, sources. By city, state, province, nation.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Search for local medical marijuana dispensaries at LegalMarijuanaDispensary.com, and at many other directories online. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Search the cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the "City info" sections of city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. ENCOD: European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD. Click map for news. Organizations. Country links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database:
- Japan | Cannabis Culture.
- Cannabis Activism in Japan—Yes, that’s a Thing. Jan 9, 2017. High Times. By Alex McCandless.
- Cannabis In Japan. By Gary Wintle, Cannabis Culture. July 15, 2009.
- Japan's hemp revival. By Joe Wein. August 17, 2000. Cannabis Culture magazine.
- Hempen culture in Japan. By Dave Olson. June 30, 1998. Cannabis Culture magazine.
Global Marijuana March
GMM (years signed up).
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 41 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 44 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 212 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 226 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 950 different cities have participated from 82 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
- Cannabist Internet - カンナビスト 大麻非犯罪化人権運動. Cannabist.org
- cannabist.org/report - MMM and other reports by year. See bottom of page for links to other years. cannabist.org/report/mmm2008, mmm2007, mmm2006, mmm2005, mmm2004, repo2003.html (paragraph of MMM 2003 info links to mmm2003/mmm2003.html), mmm2002 mmm2001
- Translation of some Cannabist.org info: Japan MMMs. 2001-04. Reports, photos, plans. Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo.
"Marijuana March" event that is being done worldwide simultaneous events in cities around the world every May since 1998 to review the regulation of marijuana raised. The city has participated in past marijuana march up to 348 cities around the U.S. and Europe in the world.
In Japan, the first participation as the only city in Asia in Tokyo in 2001 under the sponsorship of Kannabisuto, since the number of participants has increased every year. In addition to Tokyo since 2004, the march has been held in Osaka and Sapporo.
- 2001: Park Jingumae Tokyo (Shibuya), about 400 people attended.
- 2002: Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) Approximately 800 people attended.
- 2003: Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) details about 1200 people attended.
- Kiba Park, Tokyo (Koto Ward) - about 800 people attended.
- Ougityou Park Osaka (Kita-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 500 people participated.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo) - Approximately 60 people participated.
- Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) - details about 700 participants.
- Ougityou Park Osaka (Kita-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 300 people attended.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo) - Approximately 50 people attended.
- Water Music Hall Ueno, Tokyo (Taito Ward) - 1,500 participants.
- Osaka Castle Park Osaka (Chuo-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 200 people participated.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku Sapporo) - Approximately 30 people participated.
- Tokyo. Park Aoyama (Minato) - more than 1,000 people attended.
- Erupuraza Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo).