Kansas City, Missouri, USA
|News. - 2018 global events.2017.|
|See: More news. Archive. News sources. Facebook: Global Marijuana March . Hashtags: . Twitter: .
|Data shows More U.S. Imprisonment Does Not Reduce State Drug Problems.|
||Life expectancy. 2015||Under-5 mortality rate per 1000 live births. 2016.||Maternal mortality rate per 100,000 live births. 2015||Healthcare cost per person. (2). US dollars PPP||Murder rate per 100,000. 2015|
|82.2 years. (2)||4.9||7.3||1.7|
|79.3 years. (2)||6.5||26.4||4.9|
|Murder rate in Canada is lower due to far less handgun ownership.|
- 1 Top
- 2 Links
- 3 City info
- 4 Global Marijuana March
- 5 2013
- 6 2012
- 7 2011
- 8 2010
- 9 2009
- 10 2008
- 11 2007
- 12 2006
- 13 Cannabis is safer
- 14 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 15 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 16 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 17 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 18 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 19 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 20 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 21 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 22 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 23 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 24 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 25 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 26 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 27 Green love
- 28 Canada has universal healthcare
- 29 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 30 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 31 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 32 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 33 Canada has better health outcomes
- 34 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 35 10,000 more deaths yearly. Also:
- 36 10,000 die waiting for disability yearly
- 37 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 38 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 39 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 40 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 41 Remove Republicans in 2018 vote
- 42 Categories
Share links: Kansas City or kansascitymo. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
Kansas City is divided by the border between Kansas and Missouri. To avoid duplication, info and links is consolidated here.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a email@example.com. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Google search this wiki. Add city name to search.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- United States. Cannabis-related links.
- Missouri. Cannabis-related links.
- Kansas. Cannabis-related links.
- See the above pages for additional Facebook and other links.
- Show-Me Cannabis Regulation - Missourians for Cannabis Policy Reform.
- Sensible Missouri
- KC NORML.
- JoCo NORML
- The Practical Toker
Kansas City is divided by the border between Kansas and Missouri. See the Google map link below.
- Google Maps: Kansas City.
- Google Images: Kansas City.
- Wikipedia: Kansas City.
- Wikitravel: Kansas City.
- Wikivoyage: Kansas City.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Media Awareness Project (MAP). Drug Policy Links: State, province, nation from Area menu. MAP Source Directory: State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search site for news, links, sources. By city, state, province, nation.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensaries - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
Global Marijuana March
GMM (years signed up). The Google city search is no longer working well, and only finds a few yearly city lists containing a city name. Also, the city search of basic city lists will not find 2015, 2016, or 2017 cities since the 2015-17 GMM-420 pages list only countries, and not cities. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 41 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 44 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 212 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 896 different cities have participated from 82 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. ~ Or search. Add city name to search (nation, state, etc. is optional).|
- Global Marijuana March – May 7th.
- Facebook: Kansas City Medical Marijuana March and KCNorml Benefit Show Afterparty.
- A full first hand recap of KC's 2011 Global Marijuana March via 'The Practical Toker'
WHEN/WHERE: After marching throughout the Plaza, from the JC Nichols Fountain at noon on May 7th to a place that will have music, speakers and educational information about cannabis reform. More to be announced soon!
If you would like to volunteer, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-526-6765, that’s 888-KCNORML.
Kansas City: info(at)kcnorml.org 1-888-KCN-ORML Brandon Ryan (ext. 425) - Publications/Web Master - bryan(at)kcnorml.org, Jordan Hocker (Ext. 422) - Vice President - jhocker(at)kcnorml.org Jordan jhocker(at)kcnorml.org 816-289-2430 . or Heath Poland (Ext. 423) - Secretary - hpoland(at)kcnorml.org . or Eric DeWolf (Ext. 424) - Treasurer - edewolf(at)kcnorml.org http://www.missourihemp.com or 'It's a beautiful day' 3918 Broadway, Kansas City MO. 64111... 816-931-6169. March at High Noon from J.C. Nichols Fountain to S. Moreland Park for outdoor concert. Speakers and more!
Eric DeWolf continued to sponsor the GMM in Kansas City held at noon over 300 people marched from J.C. Nichols Fountain to S. Moreland Park concert, with speakers Heath Poland, Deborah Morgan, Grandma Weed and more...
June 1st, 2009 Brandon C. Ryan founded Kansas City NORML, Inc.. Brandon had left the organization in May of 2010 due to illness. Heath Poland took over as President and the group has been perceived to be mostly Libertarians.
- Eric DeWolf and Cures Not Wars present Global marijuana march:
- Read a review on the event:
- Kansas City, Missouri - May 8 & 9 - Cannabis Caucus:
Kansas City: Heath burnonedown3x3(at)yahoo.com 816-358-4649. 'It's a beautiful day' 3918 Broadway, Kansas City MO. 64111... 816-931-6169. . Noon march from J.C. Nichols Fountain to S. Moreland Park concert, w speakers Heath Poland, Sanhj Kaya, more...
Eric DeWolf sponsored the Global Marijuana March and the band Geltab headlined Southmoreland Park.
- If you live near Kansas City, and you didn't come to this event.... YOU MISSED OUT!!!! It was the best protest I have ever been to - even better than Seattle Hempfests because we were out in the public eye, getting "regular" people to THINK about the laws we live under! It was a blast - THANKS, MOHEMP!!!
- First, there were about 80 people there on the corner, many holding signs for the cars. It was very positive, not angry or anything, and there were NO POLICE cars!! I felt so FREE! I'm sure they were there, but I really have to give KC Police a hand for not making us feel all hated and oppressed! THANK YOU, Kansas City, MO Police!!!
- Then, after about 30 minutes, we all went on a sidewalk march - FUN!! People had fun chants, we were telling everyone that we are not criminals, that 8 billion dollars a year are spent for nothing, and people were amazed by us, but in a good way! People were honking, cheering, no negativity - it was a dream!
- We walked on to this gorgeous park for great bands and motivating speakers. Again, Kansas City has shown brilliance by putting a park in downtown so well, you feel like you're in the middle of the woods!
- It was the most peaceful, freedom-filled day I think I have ever had. Everyone was so nice. I just looked around at the groups of folks, talking quietly and having a relaxing time, and I wondered, "HOW could THIS be outlawed?"
- Our laws must change, and soon.