Kansas City, Missouri, USA
|The filibuster and presidential veto should be short delays before 50% +1 votes.|
|Source, and Wikipedia.|
|Economic justice delayed is justice denied. The filibuster is an antiquated notion from a bygone racist era.|
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Cannabis March. 420
- 6 2019
- 7 2015
- 8 2013
- 9 2012
- 10 2011
- 11 2010
- 12 2009
- 13 2008
- 14 2007
- 15 2006
- 16 Site navigation
- 17 Cannabis is safer.
- 18 Nixon's racist drug war
- 19 The forever drug war
- 20 Today's far-right Republicans
- 21 $70 billion to end pandemic
- 22 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 23 Republican filibuster equals
- 23.1 US voter suppression
- 23.2 High US taxes on poor
- 23.3 And on US middle class
- 23.4 Low US minimum wage
- 23.5 High wealth inequality
- 23.6 High income inequality
- 23.7 Low quality of life
- 23.8 High household debt
- 23.9 High US medical debt
- 23.10 High student loan debt
- 23.11 Punitive bankruptcy law
- 23.12 Stagnant US wages
- 23.13 Racist law enforcement
- 23.14 Poorly rated healthcare
- 23.15 No universal healthcare
- 24 Single payer costs less
- 25 Portugal's drug decrim equals
- 26 50 drug overdose deaths yearly
- 27 Versus 95,000 overdoses in US
- 28 President Eisenhower. 1953:
- 29 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 30 Equaled prosperity for more.
- 31 Republican President Lincoln
- 32 Created first progressive
- 33 US federal income tax.
- 34 Thomas Paine on the poor
- 35 Overpopulation = Warming
- 36 Categories
Share links: Kansas City or kansascitymo. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links here: Missouri, Kansas, and United States. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Kansas City event graphics and photos.|
Kansas City is divided by the border between Kansas and Missouri. To avoid duplication, info and links are consolidated here.
- Show-Me Cannabis Regulation - Missourians for Cannabis Policy Reform.
- KC NORML.
- JoCo NORML
- The Practical Toker
- Missouri. Cannabis-related links.
- Kansas. Cannabis-related links.
- United States. Cannabis-related links.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Missouri.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Kansas..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in the United States.
Kansas City is divided by the border between Kansas and Missouri. See the Google map link below.
- Google Maps: Kansas City.
- Google Images: Kansas City.
- Wikipedia: Kansas City.
- Wikitravel: Kansas City.
- Wikivoyage: Kansas City.
Global Cannabis March. 420
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. See: See:
- Global Marijuana March – May 7th.
- Facebook: Kansas City Medical Marijuana March and KCNorml Benefit Show Afterparty.
- A full first hand recap of KC's 2011 Global Marijuana March via 'The Practical Toker'
WHAT: The march will be sponsored by Kansas City NORML and JoCo NORML. This event has been running 5-years strong thanks to Edward DeWolf, KCNORML Executive Director.
WHEN/WHERE: After marching throughout the Plaza, from the JC Nichols Fountain at noon on May 7th to a place that will have music, speakers and educational information about cannabis reform. More to be announced soon!
If you would like to volunteer, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-526-6765, that’s 888-KCNORML.
Kansas City: info(at)kcnorml.org 1-888-KCN-ORML Brandon Ryan (ext. 425) - Publications/Web Master - bryan(at)kcnorml.org, Jordan Hocker (Ext. 422) - Vice President - jhocker(at)kcnorml.org Jordan jhocker(at)kcnorml.org 816-289-2430 . or Heath Poland (Ext. 423) - Secretary - hpoland(at)kcnorml.org . or Eric DeWolf (Ext. 424) - Treasurer - edewolf(at)kcnorml.org http://www.missourihemp.com or 'It's a beautiful day' 3918 Broadway, Kansas City MO. 64111... 816-931-6169. March at High Noon from J.C. Nichols Fountain to S. Moreland Park for outdoor concert. Speakers and more!
Eric DeWolf continued to sponsor the GMM in Kansas City held at noon over 300 people marched from J.C. Nichols Fountain to S. Moreland Park concert, with speakers Heath Poland, Deborah Morgan, Grandma Weed and more...
June 1st, 2009 Brandon C. Ryan founded Kansas City NORML, Inc.. Brandon had left the organization in May of 2010 due to illness. Heath Poland took over as President and the group has been perceived to be mostly Libertarians.
- Eric DeWolf and Cures Not Wars present Global marijuana march:
- Read a review on the event:
- Kansas City, Missouri - May 8 & 9 - Cannabis Caucus:
Kansas City: Heath burnonedown3x3(at)yahoo.com 816-358-4649. 'It's a beautiful day' 3918 Broadway, Kansas City MO. 64111... 816-931-6169. . Noon march from J.C. Nichols Fountain to S. Moreland Park concert, w speakers Heath Poland, Sanhj Kaya, more...
Eric DeWolf sponsored the Global Marijuana March and the band Geltab headlined Southmoreland Park.
- If you live near Kansas City, and you didn't come to this event.... YOU MISSED OUT!!!! It was the best protest I have ever been to - even better than Seattle Hempfests because we were out in the public eye, getting "regular" people to THINK about the laws we live under! It was a blast - THANKS, MOHEMP!!!
- First, there were about 80 people there on the corner, many holding signs for the cars. It was very positive, not angry or anything, and there were NO POLICE cars!! I felt so FREE! I'm sure they were there, but I really have to give KC Police a hand for not making us feel all hated and oppressed! THANK YOU, Kansas City, MO Police!!!
- Then, after about 30 minutes, we all went on a sidewalk march - FUN!! People had fun chants, we were telling everyone that we are not criminals, that 8 billion dollars a year are spent for nothing, and people were amazed by us, but in a good way! People were honking, cheering, no negativity - it was a dream!
- We walked on to this gorgeous park for great bands and motivating speakers. Again, Kansas City has shown brilliance by putting a park in downtown so well, you feel like you're in the middle of the woods!
- It was the most peaceful, freedom-filled day I think I have ever had. Everyone was so nice. I just looked around at the groups of folks, talking quietly and having a relaxing time, and I wondered, "HOW could THIS be outlawed?"
- Our laws must change, and soon.