Kansas City, Missouri, USA
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Cannabis March. 420
- 6 2019
- 7 2015
- 8 2013
- 9 2012
- 10 2011
- 11 2010
- 12 2009
- 13 2008
- 14 2007
- 15 2006
- 16 Cannabis is safer
- 17 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 18 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 19 70,200 deaths in US in 2017
- 20 During Trump's drug war.
- 21 US Republican cannabis war
- 22 GOP Senate blocks cannabis
- 23 Trump vetoes vets' cannabis
- 24 Trudeau's Canada legalized
- 25 Trudeau is not a socialist.
- 26 Canadian healthcare myths
- 27 Single Payer costs less and
- 28 Canada is not socialist.
- 29 It has higher minimum wage
- 30 It has a lower murder rate,
- 31 US; more handgun owners.
- 32 Portugal's drug decrim
- 33 Healthcare for all costs less
- 34 Drug company price fixing
- 35 Huge cost of deductibles
- 36 Medicare for all costs less
- 37 And is not socialist.
- 38 US drug war is expensive
- 39 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 40 Ground wars are costly
- 41 Pentagon is a money pit.
- 42 Hemp for all
- 43 Children's Climate Action
- 44 Green Love. Warming &
- 45 Green energy costs less
- 46 Oil subsidies are socialist.
- 47 President Eisenhower was
- 48 A progressive Republican.
- 49 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 50 91% top marginal tax rate
- 51 & lower middle-class taxes
- 52 Equaled prosperity for more
- 53 Vs Republican Party today:
- 54 GOP kleptocracy, drug war,
- 55 US Republican war on poor,
- 56 Increasing income inequality,
- 57 Flat inflation-adjusted wages,
- 58 And lower minimum wage.
- 59 Massive US student debt
- 60 = Republican loansharking
- 61 College at 16 is cheaper.
- 62 Massive US medical debt,
- 63 Massive US household debt,
- 64 And mass US incarceration.
- 65 Polls support legalization
- 66 Vote out most Republicans
- 67 Categories
Share links: Kansas City or kansascitymo. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links here: Missouri, Kansas, and United States. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Kansas City event graphics and photos.|
Kansas City is divided by the border between Kansas and Missouri. To avoid duplication, info and links are consolidated here.
- Show-Me Cannabis Regulation - Missourians for Cannabis Policy Reform.
- KC NORML.
- JoCo NORML
- The Practical Toker
- Missouri. Cannabis-related links.
- Kansas. Cannabis-related links.
- United States. Cannabis-related links.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Missouri.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Kansas..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in the United States.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
Kansas City is divided by the border between Kansas and Missouri. See the Google map link below.
- Google Maps: Kansas City.
- Google Images: Kansas City.
- Wikipedia: Kansas City.
- Wikitravel: Kansas City.
- Wikivoyage: Kansas City.
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Cannabis March. 420
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.|
- Global Marijuana March – May 7th.
- Facebook: Kansas City Medical Marijuana March and KCNorml Benefit Show Afterparty.
- A full first hand recap of KC's 2011 Global Marijuana March via 'The Practical Toker'
WHAT: The march will be sponsored by Kansas City NORML and JoCo NORML. This event has been running 5-years strong thanks to Edward DeWolf, KCNORML Executive Director.
WHEN/WHERE: After marching throughout the Plaza, from the JC Nichols Fountain at noon on May 7th to a place that will have music, speakers and educational information about cannabis reform. More to be announced soon!
If you would like to volunteer, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-526-6765, that’s 888-KCNORML.
Kansas City: info(at)kcnorml.org 1-888-KCN-ORML Brandon Ryan (ext. 425) - Publications/Web Master - bryan(at)kcnorml.org, Jordan Hocker (Ext. 422) - Vice President - jhocker(at)kcnorml.org Jordan jhocker(at)kcnorml.org 816-289-2430 . or Heath Poland (Ext. 423) - Secretary - hpoland(at)kcnorml.org . or Eric DeWolf (Ext. 424) - Treasurer - edewolf(at)kcnorml.org http://www.missourihemp.com or 'It's a beautiful day' 3918 Broadway, Kansas City MO. 64111... 816-931-6169. March at High Noon from J.C. Nichols Fountain to S. Moreland Park for outdoor concert. Speakers and more!
Eric DeWolf continued to sponsor the GMM in Kansas City held at noon over 300 people marched from J.C. Nichols Fountain to S. Moreland Park concert, with speakers Heath Poland, Deborah Morgan, Grandma Weed and more...
June 1st, 2009 Brandon C. Ryan founded Kansas City NORML, Inc.. Brandon had left the organization in May of 2010 due to illness. Heath Poland took over as President and the group has been perceived to be mostly Libertarians.
- Eric DeWolf and Cures Not Wars present Global marijuana march:
- Read a review on the event:
- Kansas City, Missouri - May 8 & 9 - Cannabis Caucus:
Kansas City: Heath burnonedown3x3(at)yahoo.com 816-358-4649. 'It's a beautiful day' 3918 Broadway, Kansas City MO. 64111... 816-931-6169. . Noon march from J.C. Nichols Fountain to S. Moreland Park concert, w speakers Heath Poland, Sanhj Kaya, more...
Eric DeWolf sponsored the Global Marijuana March and the band Geltab headlined Southmoreland Park.
- If you live near Kansas City, and you didn't come to this event.... YOU MISSED OUT!!!! It was the best protest I have ever been to - even better than Seattle Hempfests because we were out in the public eye, getting "regular" people to THINK about the laws we live under! It was a blast - THANKS, MOHEMP!!!
- First, there were about 80 people there on the corner, many holding signs for the cars. It was very positive, not angry or anything, and there were NO POLICE cars!! I felt so FREE! I'm sure they were there, but I really have to give KC Police a hand for not making us feel all hated and oppressed! THANK YOU, Kansas City, MO Police!!!
- Then, after about 30 minutes, we all went on a sidewalk march - FUN!! People had fun chants, we were telling everyone that we are not criminals, that 8 billion dollars a year are spent for nothing, and people were amazed by us, but in a good way! People were honking, cheering, no negativity - it was a dream!
- We walked on to this gorgeous park for great bands and motivating speakers. Again, Kansas City has shown brilliance by putting a park in downtown so well, you feel like you're in the middle of the woods!
- It was the most peaceful, freedom-filled day I think I have ever had. Everyone was so nice. I just looked around at the groups of folks, talking quietly and having a relaxing time, and I wondered, "HOW could THIS be outlawed?"
- Our laws must change, and soon.