Kentucky, USA. Cannabis-related links
- 1 Top
- 2 Cities
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 2014
- 7 Gatewood Galbraith
- 8 Life for Pot. Under Trump.
- 9 Trump's drug war has
- 10 Killed 72,000 in US in 2017
- 11 AOC supports federal cannabis legalization
- 12 Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez in 2019 equals
- 13 Republican President Eisenhower in 1950s
- 14 His 91% top marginal tax rate in the 1950s
- 15 Lower taxes on the middle class in the 1950s
- 16 Prosperity for many more in the 1950s
- 17 Inflation-adjusted wages flat since 1960s
- 18 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 19 Cannabis is safer
- 20 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 21 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 22 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 23 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 24 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 25 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 26 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 27 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 28 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 29 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 30 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 31 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 32 Record global debt. Who will bail out USA?
- 33 Increasing US income inequality over time
- 34 Canada has universal healthcare
- 35 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 36 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 37 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 38 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 39 Canada has better health outcomes
- 40 Huge wasteful spending in US healthcare
- 41 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 42 10,000 more US deaths yearly. Also:
- 43 10,000 die waiting for US disability yearly
- 44 Republicans block pre-existing conditions
- 45 Trump's drug war
- 46 Killed 72,000 in US in 2017
- 47 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 48 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 49 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 50 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 51 Green love
- 52 Hemp for all
- 53 Global Marijuana March and 420 photos
- 54 Categories
Share link: Kentucky
|Click for more Kentucky event graphics and photos by year.|
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- Do a (add city name).
- Google site search for cities in Kentucky.
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in Kentucky (see above search too): Bowling Green. Frankfort. Lexington. Louisville. Paducah. Rineyville. Vine Grove.
- Kentuckians for Cannabis Reform.
- Kentuckians for Medicinal Marijuana.
- Kentucky Moms for Marijuana.
- Free The Weed Kentucky.
- Legalize Marijuana in Kentucky.
- Kentucky Veterans for Medical Marijuana.
- Gatewood/Riley 2011.
- Kentucky For Cannabis.
- 2013 Gatewood Galbraith Medical Marijuana Memorial Act.
- Eastern Kentucky Cannabis Activists.
- Diverse Sanctuary,
- Diverse Sanctuary Community Network,
- THC - The Hemp Chapel,
- Constitutional Cannabis,
- Marijuana Prohibition is Malnutrition and Genocide,
- Kentucky House Senate Action Alerts,
- Kentucky Cannabis Hemp Health Initiative
- Myspace: Kentucky Marijuana March.
- MAP: Drug Policy Links. Kentucky. Media Awareness Project (MAP).
- U.S. Marijuana Party of Kentucky.
- NORML: Kentucky.
- Marijuana Policy Project: Kentucky.
- Kentucky contacts, links, and more | a Medical Cannabis Resource Center (MERCY) Info page.
- Kentucky. Marijuana Policy Project.
- U.S. Marijuana Party of Kentucky.
- Constitutional Cannabis
- Kentucky Cannabis Hemp Health Initiative
- United States. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Kentucky.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in the United States.
- In alphabetical order by city.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Zoom in and out. And:
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google maps: Kentucky.
- Google images: Kentucky.
- Wikipedia: Kentucky.
- Wikitravel: Kentucky.
- Wikivoyage: Kentucky.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- DrugNews.org (from MAP). News and opinion in one list. Titles are too short. Can sort by area, source, author, topic. But they can not be combined. For example; Cannabis topic is for all countries. United States is for all topics. See: News. See: Opinions. Sort either by low, medium, or high detail.
- MAP news topics ("focal points"). For example; Cannabis news for the United States, or Canada, or the UK.
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Search for local medical marijuana dispensaries at LegalMarijuanaDispensary.com, and at many other directories online. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Search the cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the "City info" sections of city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. ENCOD: European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD. Click map for news. Organizations. Country links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database:
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
Global Marijuana March:
- Wikipedia: Gatewood Galbraith. January 23, 1947 – January 4, 2012.
- Marijuana Activist Legend Gatewood Galbraith Dies. By Steve Elliott ~alapoet~. Jan 4, 2012.
- Gatewood Galbraith: The People's Champion (1947-2012). By Michael Bachara, Special to Salem-News.com - Jan. 5, 2012.
- Gatewood Galbraith on Newt Gingrich. See also: Newt Gingrich's deadly Drug War.
- "Iconic Kentucky political figure Gatewood Galbraith dead at 64." Jan 5, 2012 article in Lexington Herald-Leader. Article quote (emphasis and links added):
He reserved special ire for Republicans, most recently calling former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell "aliens, not conservatives. They never met a bloated police state they didn't like."
- Willie Nelson’s Endorsement Of Gatewood Galbraith For KY Governor.
- Gatewood.com archive: Gatewood for Governor - Dea Riley for Lt. Governor - Now's the Time....
- The Man Who Brought Hemp to Kentucky. By Sarah Baird on January 12, 2015. Modern Farmer.
- Gatewood Galbraith. Article compilation.
- Youtube: Time 4 Hemp: Gatewood Galbraith & Jack Herer - Pharmaceutical Monopolies, Henry Ford's Hemp Car.
- Galbraith: Have joint, will travel. By Rob Kaiser. May 12, 1996. The Kentucky Enquirer.