- Share link: Kiev
Bernie Sanders To Introduce Single-Payer Health Care Bill In U.S. Senate. And: For The First Time Ever, The Federal Government Is Referring To Marijuana As Medicine. And: Patrick Stewart Reveals He Uses Marijuana Daily To Help With Arthritis Symptoms. And: The disease killing white Americans goes way deeper than opioids. . And: Philly420: The most arrested drug in Camden, N.J. is ... And: Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard Calls For Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition. And: Cannabis Festivals 2017-2018 | Man, I'm hungry. | Everfest. And: Trump's Health Care Plan Could Exacerbate Opioid Epidemic, But Medical Marijuana Could Help. . And: Former premiers and Australian police chiefs call for drug decriminalisation.
. Quinnipiac poll: 71% oppose enforcing federal marijuana laws in states where the drug is legal. And: Severely Epileptic Child Granted Cannabis Oil in Ireland, Setting Precedent: Almost Homeless in LA. And: Medical marijuana given green light in South Africa: report. And: First Marijuana Testing for Vets with PTSD Underway in Phoenix; Volunteers Wanted. And: New Study: Cigarettes Tied To Increased Stroke Risk But Not Marijuana. And: Canada. Human rights board orders insurer to pay medical marijuana costs in precedent-setting case . And: .
A Trump Fan Cheering Obamacare Repeal Just Found Out He’s On Obamacare. Hilarity Ensues. And: 15 charts that show how Obamacare works now — and how Republicans would overhaul it. And: Bernie Sanders: Americans pay highest prices for pharmaceutical drugs in the world. And: Canada has universal health care, and higher minimum wage than the US.
- 1 Top
- 2 2013 GMM in Kiev
- 3 Links
- 4 City info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 2011
- 7 2010
- 8 2009
- 9 2008
- 10 2007
- 11 2006
- 12 More info, links, years
- 13 2017 Global Marijuana March and 420
- 14 Cannabis is safer
- 15 Drug-war mass incarceration
- 16 Green love
- 17 Single-Payer. Half the cost of Trumpcare
- 18 Categories
2013 GMM in Kiev
Event will take place Saturday, 18 May 2013 at Mikhailivska pl. at 14:00. Everybody is welcome. Legalize it together!
- Марш Свободи. Event web-site.
- МАРШ СВОБОDИ - 2013. Декриміналізувати Курців | VK. VKontakte event.
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|Find GMM graphics and other event graphics for any city.|
- Ukraine. Cannabis-related links.
- Конопляна Правда. Konoplyana Pravda. True hemp.
- Легалізуй себе! | тут змінюється наркополітика. Legalization site.
- Legalize UA. LiveJournal Community.
- Марш Свободи. March of Freedom.
- Contact: Dead J. Dona - deadjdona(at)gmail.com
- Anton +3 80 63 478 50 24
- Google Maps: Kiev.
- Google images.
- Wikipedia: Kiev.
- Wikitravel: Kiev.
- Wikivoyage: Kiev.
- WeBeHigh.org - Kiev.
Global Marijuana March
GMM (years signed up). (The city search of basic city lists will not find 2015, 2016, or 2017 cities since the 2015-17 GMM-420 pages list only countries, and not cities). This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 38 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 212 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 887 different cities have participated from 80 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. See signup.
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches: Marijuana March:     . Marihuana March:    . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):    . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):    . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):        . Google Advanced Image Search (find free images). Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
- KYIV - MAY 15th - FREEDOM ON THE CHAIN
- The day before local authorities has made the verdict from the court - prohibition for the mmm organizers to make their rally. And 10 special police cars (for arrestees) were standing on the mmm's gathering place early in the morning - to show all the participants what's waiting for the mmm. There was The Day of Europe celebrating in Ukrainian capital this day: a lot of EU-tourists in the very center, huge EU banner on the front of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and 10 "avtozaks" (jail-cars) around the MFA building with their doors opened. The arrangement was - to give the mmm a fright. MMM leaders were warned - they will be arrested in case they will be there to provide the rally. So we've made quite radical action - a dozen of activists appeared on the square in the front of MFA with the black banner "Is it the Day of Europe?". MMM's coordinator Taras Ratushnyy used the iron chain and the padlock to be linked with massive fencing.
- "We have not another way to save the freedom in this country and also to protect the people, going to support our demands" - Taras Ratushnyy declared. While activists were speaking to media, explaining the demands (special parliament session to discuss the drug-war reality, stop the police drug-mafia recket and the amnesty for the smokers in jails), nearly 200 of mmm participants joined the crowd. "MMM in Kyiv is delayed - firstly to avoide the provocations and fight the outlaw verdict". Cops were standing closely ready to react but a lot of journalists were there all the time with the crowd, so they decided to wait and then to arrest the chained person - special equipment to cut the chain was prepared. After 1,5 hours of such a speaking there was a solution to leave the square by several groups - one after another. When the last group had the square crossed in safety, padlocks were opened quickly and chained person withdrew on the back seat of motorbike, prepared for this moment. Nobody was arrested this day, mmm participants were replaced in safety to the reggae open air in 500 metres from the square - in the green zone.
Kiev: Dead J. Dona - deadjdona(at)gmail.com or -(+3 80 63 478 50 24) - Anton http://nesam.in.ua http://livejournal.com/community/legalize_ua March starts in Sofievskaya sq. and finishs at Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSaB9ijBx5w http://infoporn.org.ua/2009/05/05/spravzhnye_oblychchya_svobody http://obozrevatel.com/news/2009/5/6/301283.htm
Kiev: Dead J. Dona - deadjdona(at)gmail.com or -(+3 80 63 478 50 24) - Anton http://nesam.in.ua http://livejournal.com/community/legalize_ua March starts in Sofievskaya square and finishes at Maidan Nezalezhnosti (Independence Square).
- Preview: http://forum.mignews.com.ua/en/articles/300530.html
- Video: http://youtu.be/5xbPbbhNcSo
- Video: http://youtu.be/xcfKQa7jt8c
- Photos: http://community.livejournal.com/legalize_ua/222703.html
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0x2Vl0gaHo
- Киев. Первый форум координаторов GMM | Лига Легализации Конопли / Cannabis Legalize League.
- Photos: http://photo.9.com.ua/thumbnails.php?album=6
- Preview: Киев: "Объективная реальность" подала заявку в Киевгорадминистрацию на проведение Марша Свободы 6 мая | Лига Легализации Конопли / Cannabis Legalize League.
2017 Global Marijuana March and 420
May 6, 2017, Saturday, or thereabouts. And April 20 (4/20), or thereabouts. Rallies and marches overall change public opinion for the better! See: Cannabis polls.
- 2017 Global Marijuana March and 420 events. - Worldwide.
- USA. 2017 Global Marijuana March and 420 city list. - USA.
- 420 event lists. - Worldwide.
|US states that have legalized|
as of November 2016 election.
Cannabis is safer
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer. He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one. And: Obama signals support for legalizing medical marijuana. . See video.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012 instead of Obama.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015.
- Obama administration asks Supreme Court to reject lawsuit filed by Republican governments in Oklahoma and Nebraska to stop legal marijuana in Colorado . December 2015.
Presidents can not reschedule it
- See main article: Presidents alone can not reschedule marijuana.
The president alone can not reschedule marijuana.  . Since HHS (Health and Human Services) and the DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) have again declined to reschedule or deschedule cannabis, then only Congress can do so. But Congress removed help for veterans: . And Congressional committee leaders refuse hearings on CARERS bill to reschedule cannabis. See: Medical Marijuana Advocates Rally to Loosen Restrictions. By Alicia Ault. 23 Mar 2016. Medscape.
- Wikipedia: Drug Enforcement Administration. See "Criticism" section.
- Wikipedia: Removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act.
- DEA Removes Marijuana Misinformation From Website After Months of Pressure. By Steve Elliott. Feb 13, 2017.
- DEA Pulls Back From Calling Marijuana One Of The 'Most Dangerous Drugs'. By Cody Fenwick. August 16, 2016. Patch Media
- The Science behind the DEA's Long War on Marijuana. 19 April 2016. Scientific American. Unless Congress acts, the DEA has final say on rescheduling or descheduling marijuana.
- Pot Matters: For Legalization, Set Your Sights on the Senate. 23 Mar 2016. By Jon Gettman. "it will be helpful, and indeed crucial, for advancing legalization for Democrats to take control of the Senate." Maybe in 2018?
- FDA Weighs in on Rescheduling Cannabis. By Ben Adlin. 28 Dec 2015. Leafly.
Drug-war mass incarceration
|See: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. And: Drug War, mandatory minimum sentencing, handguns. And: US incarceration peaked in 2008. And: Number of marijuana prisoners in the USA. And: List of countries and U.S. states by incarceration rate.
|The majority of people incarcerated in prisons and jails in the USA are in due to drug-related offenses, crimes to get money for drugs, or drug-related parole or probation violations. Wikipedia: Drug-related crime. The number of inmates in the USA has increased almost 5 times over since 1980. The USA has the highest incarceration rate of any nation b c (except for the tiny country of the Seychelles). Compare incarceration rates worldwide. The cost of the U.S. drug war is at least 1.5 trillion dollars. Cannabis is safer! Share link.|
|A Lot Of People Are Dying At This Understaffed Texas Jail. And: How the Money Bail System Perpetuates America’s Mass Incarceration Problem. And: Justice Department blasts ‘unconstitutional’ fixed bail schedules. Many innocent people in jail. And: Many marijuana users in jail without bail money.|
|Rundle Won't Charge Prison Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death. Florida inmate in for cocaine possession. A nurse said his body temperature was too high to register with a thermometer. 23. Due to lack of single-payer universal healthcare the mentally ill end up incarcerated and untreated. It ends up costing far more (prison is costly) than treating them to begin with.|
- Abortion Rates Dropped Sharply. What Caused It?
- Free birth control under ObamaCare.
- Colorado’s Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success. Free birth control.
|Republicans think they can spend an infinite amount of money on health-insurance-company-based healthcare, and have an , to feed their appetite for , and for more inmates for more prisons for|
|As with cannabis legalization Colorado leads the way.. More info. 2.3..|
Single-Payer. Half the cost of Trumpcare
Portugal. Few die of overdose
Source for chart below: Are any conservatives in the US for a single payer and a universal health care system, or can they not coexist? Chart is from comment around March 11, 2017 by Dan Munro, "author of Casino Healthcare and Forbes contributor".
- See main article: End drug war with universal healthcare.
Portugal has decriminalized all drugs. Like Canada it has universal healthcare. See: Portugal. Cannabis-related links. See: Wikipedia: Drug policy of Portugal and Wikipedia: Health in Portugal. Nearly all of the European Union (EU) has universal healthcare.
The $0 Alternative To Trumpcare. See chart below. USA versus top ten healthiest nations.
Canada passes US in middle-class wealth. Median after-tax middle-class income in Canada is higher. . Why? Canadians pay so much less for far better healthcare. And:
- Portugal decriminalised drugs 14 years ago – and now hardly anyone dies from overdosing. 2015 article by Chris Ingraham. Chart below is from the article:
"The country has 3 overdose deaths per million citizens, compared to the EU average of 17.3."
- Overdose Death Rates. National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Charts.
- These Are the Drugs That Cause the Most Overdose Deaths. Chart.
- Our nation’s drug overdose problem, in five bleak charts.