Los Angeles, California, USA
|The filibuster and presidential veto should be short delays before 50% +1 votes.|
|Source, and Wikipedia.|
|Economic justice delayed is justice denied. The filibuster is an antiquated notion from a bygone racist era.|
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 2020
- 7 2018
- 8 2014
- 9 2013
- 10 2012
- 11 2011
- 12 2008
- 13 2006
- 14 Site navigation
- 15 Cannabis is safer.
- 16 Nixon's racist drug war
- 17 The forever drug war
- 18 Today's far-right Republicans
- 19 $70 billion to end pandemic
- 20 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 21 Republican filibuster equals
- 21.1 US voter suppression
- 21.2 High US taxes on poor
- 21.3 And on US middle class
- 21.4 Low US minimum wage
- 21.5 High wealth inequality
- 21.6 High income inequality
- 21.7 Low quality of life
- 21.8 High household debt
- 21.9 High US medical debt
- 21.10 High student loan debt
- 21.11 Punitive bankruptcy law
- 21.12 Stagnant US wages
- 21.13 Racist law enforcement
- 21.14 Poorly rated healthcare
- 21.15 No universal healthcare
- 22 Single payer costs less
- 23 Portugal's drug decrim equals
- 24 50 drug overdose deaths yearly
- 25 Versus 95,000 overdoses in US
- 26 President Eisenhower. 1953:
- 27 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 28 Equaled prosperity for more.
- 29 Republican President Lincoln
- 30 Created first progressive
- 31 US federal income tax.
- 32 Thomas Paine on the poor
- 33 Overpopulation = Warming
- 34 Categories
Share link: Los Angeles. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links on these pages: California and United States. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Los Angeles event graphics and photos.|
- Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
- United States. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- California. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in California.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in United States.
- Google Maps: Los Angeles.
- Google images: Los Angeles.
- Wikipedia: Los Angeles.
- Wikitravel: Los Angeles.
- Wikivoyage: Los Angeles.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. See: See:
- April 20: Cults & Classics: Reefer Madness.
- May 2-3: Facebook: Meet Delic. . And: Meet Delic | Psychedelic Wellness Summit.
- 16th Annual Los Angeles Global Marijuana March | Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
- Hemp For Victory Now!: Los Angeles Global Marijuana March 2014, 16th Annual.
- Global Cannabis March Los Angeles Represents Drug War Prisoners Serving Life Sentences for Marijuana. .
GMM, May 4:
- Facebook: Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
4/20 (April 20):
- Facebook: The 420 Festival.
- R. W. Akile Files Los Angeles Global Marijuana March Permit Papers – Event May 5, 2012 | Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
- EMBRACE THE CURE – Global Marijuana March Message – Lynnice D Wedewer PhD | Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
- Los Angeles Global Marijuana March, May 5, 2012 – International Unity | Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
- Preview: Ditch will headline Million Marijuana March 2011.
- Preview: Ditch to honor Nate Dogg at 2011 Million Marijuana March.
- Hemp Nayer: 13th Annual Los Angeles Million Marijuana March Info.
13th Annual Million Marijuana March. May 7th and 8th 2011. Parade and march begins at 12:00 at Crenshaw and Adams( just south of the 110 Freeway) May 7th terminating at Leimert Park, for a two-day celebration and Rally. What began as a grass-roots movement for Patients rights has now progressed into an international movement recognizing, Patients rights, Religious rights and peoples rights everywhere. Founded by Dana Beal of New York City( whom is currently incarcerated and badly in need of your support and prayers) and organized locally by the late Sister Somayah Kambui, Founder of the Nigretian Keif Society and Self Help for Sickle cell.
The Kwanzaa People of Color and The Moorish Science Temple of America along with many other individuals and community supporters have continued in this great endeavor to liberate Hemp. Thirteen years since its creation and growing to over 300 cities world-wide. This our opportunity to spread the truth about Hemp and Cannabis Plants. Many well know personalities, performers and supporters have come out in support of a great cause. This year DITCH will be heading the outstanding line-up of benefic and talented stars and performers.
THE USA HEMP MUSEUM WILL BE ON DISPLAY, along with curator Richard M.Davis
For vendor information and sponsorship packages contact Moori Bey at (626) 345-8001 or Curt at (760) 547-6642
Los Angeles: Sister Somayah sisterhemp(at)aol.com 323 232 0935 or Kyle 818-894-6227 http://www.hempishep.org . Noon March & Rally at Leimert Park May 3 2008 Marching south on Crenshaw Blvd with live plants in hand...Speakers, booths, exhibits, comedy.