Los Angeles, California, USA
|News. - 2018: Global events. And: Facebook events.|
|See: More news. Archive. News sources. Facebook: Global Marijuana March . Hashtags: . Twitter: .
|ground wars ($5.6 trillion).
|Country||Life expectancy. 2015||Under-5 mortality rate per 1000 live births. 2016.||Maternal mortality rate per 100,000 live births. 2015||Healthcare cost per person. (2). US dollars PPP||Murder rate per 100,000. 2016|
|82.2 years. (2)||4.9||7.3||1.7|
|79.3 years. (2)||6.5||26.4||5.3|
|Murder rate in Canada is lower due to far less handguns. . Why does National Public Radio, like most media, not report most of these international comparisons? US spent.|
- 1 Top
- 2 Links
- 3 Info
- 4 Global Marijuana March
- 5 2018
- 6 2014
- 7 2013
- 8 2012
- 9 2011
- 10 2008
- 11 2006
- 12 Cannabis is safer
- 13 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 14 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 15 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 16 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 17 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 18 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 19 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 20 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 21 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 22 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 23 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 24 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 25 Record global debt. Who will bail out USA?
- 26 US income inequality, and falling wages
- 27 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 28 Green love
- 29 Canada has universal healthcare
- 30 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 31 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 32 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 33 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 34 Canada has better health outcomes
- 35 Massive wasteful spending in US healthcare
- 36 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 37 10,000 more deaths yearly. Also:
- 38 10,000 die waiting for disability yearly
- 39 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 40 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 41 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 42 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 43 Vote out most Republicans in 2018
- 44 Categories
Share link: Los Angeles. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links on these pages: California and United States. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Los Angeles event graphics and photos.|
- Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
- United States. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- California. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in California.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in United States.
- In alphabetical order by city.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a email@example.com. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Zoom in and out. And: Links: https://goo.gl/
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google Maps: Los Angeles.
- Google images: Los Angeles.
- Wikipedia: Los Angeles.
- Wikitravel: Los Angeles.
- Wikivoyage: Los Angeles.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- DrugNews.org (from MAP). News and opinion in one list. Titles are too short. Can sort by area, source, author, topic. But they can not be combined. For example; Cannabis topic is for all countries. United States is for all topics. See: News. See: Opinions. Sort either by low, medium, or high detail.
- MAP news topics ("focal points"). For example; Cannabis news for the United States, or Canada, or the UK.
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 41 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 44 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 212 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 226 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 950 different cities have participated from 82 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
- 16th Annual Los Angeles Global Marijuana March | Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
- Hemp For Victory Now!: Los Angeles Global Marijuana March 2014, 16th Annual.
- Global Cannabis March Los Angeles Represents Drug War Prisoners Serving Life Sentences for Marijuana. .
GMM, May 4:
- Facebook: Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
4/20 (April 20):
- Facebook: The 420 Festival.
- R. W. Akile Files Los Angeles Global Marijuana March Permit Papers – Event May 5, 2012 | Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
- EMBRACE THE CURE – Global Marijuana March Message – Lynnice D Wedewer PhD | Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
- Los Angeles Global Marijuana March, May 5, 2012 – International Unity | Los Angeles Global Marijuana March.
- Preview: Ditch will headline Million Marijuana March 2011.
- Preview: Ditch to honor Nate Dogg at 2011 Million Marijuana March.
- Hemp Nayer: 13th Annual Los Angeles Million Marijuana March Info.
13th Annual Million Marijuana March. May 7th and 8th 2011. Parade and march begins at 12:00 at Crenshaw and Adams( just south of the 110 Freeway) May 7th terminating at Leimert Park, for a two-day celebration and Rally. What began as a grass-roots movement for Patients rights has now progressed into an international movement recognizing, Patients rights, Religious rights and peoples rights everywhere. Founded by Dana Beal of New York City( whom is currently incarcerated and badly in need of your support and prayers) and organized locally by the late Sister Somayah Kambui, Founder of the Nigretian Keif Society and Self Help for Sickle cell.
The Kwanzaa People of Color and The Moorish Science Temple of America along with many other individuals and community supporters have continued in this great endeavor to liberate Hemp. Thirteen years since its creation and growing to over 300 cities world-wide. This our opportunity to spread the truth about Hemp and Cannabis Plants. Many well know personalities, performers and supporters have come out in support of a great cause. This year DITCH will be heading the outstanding line-up of benefic and talented stars and performers.
THE USA HEMP MUSEUM WILL BE ON DISPLAY, along with curator Richard M.Davis
For vendor information and sponsorship packages contact Moori Bey at (626) 345-8001 or Curt at (760) 547-6642
Los Angeles: Sister Somayah sisterhemp(at)aol.com 323 232 0935 or Kyle 818-894-6227 http://www.hempishep.org . Noon March & Rally at Leimert Park May 3 2008 Marching south on Crenshaw Blvd with live plants in hand...Speakers, booths, exhibits, comedy.