New Zealand. Cannabis-related links
|The filibuster and presidential veto should be short delays before 50% +1 votes.|
|Source, and Wikipedia.|
|Economic justice delayed is justice denied. The filibuster is an antiquated notion from a bygone racist era.|
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Cities
- 4 Links
- 5 Info
- 6 Global Cannabis March. 420
- 7 2019
- 8 2018
- 9 2014
- 10 2013
- 11 2011
- 12 Site navigation
- 13 Cannabis is safer.
- 14 Nixon's racist drug war
- 15 The forever drug war
- 16 Today's far-right Republicans
- 17 $70 billion to end pandemic
- 18 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 19 Republican filibuster equals
- 19.1 US voter suppression
- 19.2 High US taxes on poor
- 19.3 And on US middle class
- 19.4 Low US minimum wage
- 19.5 High wealth inequality
- 19.6 High income inequality
- 19.7 Low quality of life
- 19.8 High household debt
- 19.9 High US medical debt
- 19.10 High student loan debt
- 19.11 Punitive bankruptcy law
- 19.12 Stagnant US wages
- 19.13 Racist law enforcement
- 19.14 Poorly rated healthcare
- 19.15 No universal healthcare
- 20 Single payer costs less
- 21 Portugal's drug decrim equals
- 22 50 drug overdose deaths yearly
- 23 Versus 95,000 overdoses in US
- 24 President Eisenhower. 1953:
- 25 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 26 Equaled prosperity for more.
- 27 Republican President Lincoln
- 28 Created first progressive
- 29 US federal income tax.
- 30 Thomas Paine on the poor
- 31 Overpopulation = Warming
- 32 Categories
|Click for more New Zealand event graphics and photos by year.|
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- (add city name).
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in New Zealand: Auckland. Christchurch. Dunedin. Hamilton. Hastings. Invercargill. Levin. Motueka. Napier. New Plymouth. Paeroa. Taupo. Tauranga. Wellington. Whakatane. Whangarei.
- Cannabis Social Clubs of NZ.
- Kiwi Cannasseur.
- NZ Weed.
- Cannabis Referendum Coalition.
- The Cannabis Party.
- NORML New Zealand Inc.
- J Day New Zealand. See the info page.
- The Hempstore Aotearoa.
- Waikato Hemp Project.
- Legalize Cannabis Manawatu/Whanganui. See Wikipedia: Manawatu-Wanganui Region.
- New Zealand Dads For Marijuana.
- J Day is the first Saturday in May – NORML New Zealand.
- NORML New Zealand.
- Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party.
- GreenCross - Medicinal Cannabis Support Group of New Zealand Incorporated.
- Legalise Marijuana :: A blog promoting decriminalisation or legalisation of pot.
- Home | Green Party of Aotearoa New Zealand. See Drug Law Reform Policy - Towards a Harm Reduction Model.
- mildgreens.com at the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. See Feb 27, 2007 archive.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in New Zealand.
- Google maps: Zealand New Zealand.
- Google images: Zealand New Zealand.
- Wikipedia: New Zealand.
- Wikitravel: New Zealand.
- Wikivoyage: New Zealand.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Use Special:Search to search cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, countries, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality. WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
Global Cannabis March. 420
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. See: See:
- Facebook events page for NORML New Zealand Inc. It links to 2019 Facebook event pages for cities holding events on May 4.
- J Day 2019 “May the 4th be with you” – NORML New Zealand. Lists cities and event locations.
- Facebook events page for NORML New Zealand Inc. It links to 2018 Facebook event pages for cities holding events on May 5.
- Come to J Day, Saturday 5th May 2018 – NORML New Zealand. Lists cities and event locations.
- NORML presents the 21st Annual J Day – Sat 4 May, 2013 NORML New Zealand.
- ALCP members attend J-Day Celebrations Nationwide | Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party.
- International J-Day celebrations May 4th | Aotearoa Legalise Cannabis Party.