Paducah, Kentucky, USA
- Share link: Paducah
|The filibuster and presidential veto should be short delays before 50% +1 votes.|
|Source, and Wikipedia.|
|Economic justice delayed is justice denied. The filibuster is an antiquated notion from a bygone racist era.|
- 1 Top
- 2 Table top
- 3 Social media, Facebook
- 4 More local links
- 5 City info
- 6 Global Marijuana March (GMM)
- 7 2020
- 8 2011-12
- 9 2010
- 10 2009
- 11 2008
- 12 More info, links, years
- 13 Site navigation
- 14 Cannabis is safer.
- 15 Nixon's racist drug war
- 16 The forever drug war
- 17 Today's far-right Republicans
- 18 $70 billion to end pandemic
- 19 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 20 Republican filibuster equals
- 20.1 US voter suppression
- 20.2 High US taxes on poor
- 20.3 And on US middle class
- 20.4 Low US minimum wage
- 20.5 High wealth inequality
- 20.6 High income inequality
- 20.7 Low quality of life
- 20.8 High household debt
- 20.9 High US medical debt
- 20.10 High student loan debt
- 20.11 Punitive bankruptcy law
- 20.12 Stagnant US wages
- 20.13 Racist law enforcement
- 20.14 Poorly rated healthcare
- 20.15 No universal healthcare
- 21 Single payer costs less
- 22 Portugal's drug decrim equals
- 23 50 drug overdose deaths yearly
- 24 Versus 95,000 overdoses in US
- 25 President Eisenhower. 1953:
- 26 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 27 Equaled prosperity for more.
- 28 Republican President Lincoln
- 29 Created first progressive
- 30 US federal income tax.
- 31 Thomas Paine on the poor
- 32 Overpopulation = Warming
- 33 Categories
Social media, Facebook
- See the above pages for additional Facebook links, and other links.
- MySpace: Kentucky Marijuana March.
|Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted.|
Global Marijuana March (GMM)
GMM (years signed up).
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. See: See:
Written by User:CQ
Paducah 2020. By the year 2020 Paducah's economy will have completely healed because of the area's rich river and creek bottom land, the decriminalization of cannabis and the secession of the former Jackson Purchase region from the insanity of convention and the degeneration of the status quo.
With cannabis freely cultivated and growing wild, an atmosphere of freedom and local economic self-reliance budded from apparently nowhere. People who were once marginalized: poor, needy and in constant danger of arrest and incarceration got together and formed a thriving green economy thanks in part to the intrinsic value of marijuana and hemp products. They also learned to live without fossil fuels and to raise their own high-quality organic Kentucky burley tobacco, thus breaking the political and economic stranglehold that existed only a decade before. Paducah2020
- A bicentennial observance of the 1811-1812 Seismic events is being planned as an awareness and preparedness campaign. The plan contains "legitimate" agenda items, so beware.
See 2010 Global Marijuana March map. Paducah: Paula Willett pioneerpaula(at)mchsi.com 270 703 5283 http://www.myspace.com/kentuckymarijuanamarch . Meet up at Dolly McNutt Plaza 6th & Washington St--the Veterans Memorial 11:00 a.m. March HIGH NOON
- U.S. Marijuana Party of Kentucky - Global Marijuana March Paducah Kentucky this Saturday May 8th!!!
- http://www.myspace.com/kentuckymarijuanamarch/filter/bulletins - Info below copied from this link.
In 2000 Paducah hosted the first Million Marijuana March in the state. We continued until now to raise awareness to the vast numbers of citizens suffering as a result of cannabis prohibition.
Participating as part of the Cures-Not-Wars wordwide march organized to raise awareness, we will again on May 8, 2010 proudly host the Kentucky Marijuana March in Paducah.
We have had many musicians , speakers and vendors generously offer to donate time and talent to our march this year. We have had to regretfully decline all kind offers because of an issue with event insurance. It's $750 and we cannot afford it. Fund raising has been tough this year with the economy in it's current sad state.
We'd like to say thank you, though...and we will be at Dolly McNutt Plaza for the 10th year. There will be like minded people, but no entertainment, except what we make ourselves. WE WILL WELCOME ACOUSIC GUITAR PICKERS, SINGERS, POETS, DRUMS, ETC. We can still have fun!
Being across the street from the police station puts many people off. We understand. But, they have never bothered us. Not once. I respect that...cuz we're not doing anything wrong and they shouldn't bother us. The cops know the truth...cannabis doesn't cause near the troubles as real drugs and alcohol.
On a personal note from me, I'd like to remind you closet smokers that we are fighting for YOUR rights, too. But, at some point, you have to stand up for your own. We need numbers, people willing to work for the change that we all desire and demand. And we need voters. So, if you're thinking it's gonna be a pot party, well...you'll be disappointed. Maybe next year! Peace, Cher
Rally 11:00am til 2:00pm
Guest Speakers include:
ROLAND A. DUBY
The Real Fat Freddy
REV. MARY SPEARS
More info follows:
Dolly McNutt Park Directions:
This link will take you where you can get turn by turn directions, Just click on Dolly McNutt Park on left side of page.
We hope that you will come join us!
Who I'd like to meet:
Anyone who is concerned with liberties lost as a result of cannabis prohibition. All who stand and fight for God's most sacred plant, those that choose to use or not (aka FREEDOM), who respect life and choice. Everyone that has been looking for ways to create the changes in our drug laws that need to happen. Anyone who has been arrested on cannabis charges or had your life profoundly affected because of it...good or bad. If you are a patient who depends on this miracle plant for your quality of life. Come share your experiences or learn from others.
If ya live in Kentucky...great. If not...you're still welcome here! ;)---~
See GMM 2009, GlobalMarijuanaMarch.org archive, 2. Paducah: Paula Willett pioneerpaula(at)mchsi.com 270 703 0559 270 703 5283 . Meet up at Dolly McNutt Plaza 6th & Washington St--the Veterans Memorial 11:00 a.m. March HIGH NOON
See 2008 GMM, GlobalMarijuanaMarch.org archive, 2. Paducah: Paula Willett pioneerpaula(at)mchsi.com 270 703 0559 270 703 5283 P.O.Box 92, Calvert City, KY 42029 Meet up at Dolly McNutt Plaza 6th & Washington St--the Veterans Memorial 11:00 a.m. March HIGH NOON