Philippines. Cannabis-related links
Share link: Philippines
|Click for more Philippines event graphics and photos by year.|
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- Do a search for event graphics and photos on this wiki (add city name).
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in the Philippines: Cainta. Cebu City. Lake Caliraya. Manila. Mariveles. Pakil. Quezon City (part of Metro Manila).
- Global Marijuana March - Philippines. Public fan page.
- Global Marijuana March - Philippines. Private group.
- Sensible Philippines.
- Philippine Cannabis Legal Resource Center - CannaLegal PH.
- Philippine Cannabis Compassion Society - PCCS.
- Philippines Moms for Marijuana.
- Legalize Medical Marijuana in the Philippines, please.
- Philippine Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws. PORMAL.
- MonsterBud NorthLuzon.
- April 20 Philippines.
- Nosh Mckenna.
- Legalize Hemp Philippines.
- Farmacy Philippines.
- Kaya Radio.
Search for: event videos. And more.
GMM graphics and other event graphics.
City lists. Global Marijuana March, 420. Crowd photos.
Global Marijuana March Links.
Flat list: Event graphics & photos. Alphabetical.
-Category: Cannabis-related links.
Medical Cannabis Worldwide. (zoomable English map). And: Spanish.
-Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
See: Google Translate. And: Firefox addon.
Add local or regional links
- Google maps: Philippines.
- Google images: Philippines.
- Wikipedia: Philippines.
- Wikitravel: Philippines.
- Wikivoyage: Philippines.
Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.
CannabisVoter.info -- Vote for cannabis
- Cannabis news sources. And: Cannabis event lists and calendars.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- SmokeShops.com | Smoke Shops, Head Shops, Vape Shops, CBD Stores, Dispensaries.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide to the World of Marijuana.
- LonelyCannabis.com - World's best cannabis travel guide.
- Facebook: Global Marijuana March. .
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Use Special:Search to search cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, countries, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality. WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
Global Marijuana March
Google site search no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
Special:Search works well. Click: "Global Marijuana March maps". Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. Yearly maps. See: 420 and Global Cannabis March event lists by year. See: GMM links.
1035 cities have participated from 85 nations or subnational areas since 1999.
GCM/420 city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 184.108.40.206.5. 220.127.116.11.10. 18.104.22.168.15. 22.214.171.124.20. 21.22.23. Yearly event links in many cases will no longer be added to city pages due to the amount of work involved. Such links are found in the yearly city lists and maps. Graphics and crowd photos will also no longer be added to city pages in many cases. Graphics and photos can be found in this alphabetical flat list.
Philippine Drug War
- Philippines Solidarity | StoptheDrugWar.org
- Google: Philippine Drug War. Google images. More photos and graphics. .
- Wikipedia: Philippine Drug War "Hitmen hired by police are paid 5,000 pesos (US $100) for each drug user killed and 10,000 to 15,000 pesos (US $200–300) for each 'drug pusher' killed, according to two hitmen interviewed by AI [Amnesty International]".
- Wikipedia:Rodrigo Duterte.
- https://www.google.com/#q=duterte+quotes - Google search for Duterte quotes.
- Rodrigo Duterte’s ‘kill drug addicts’ job ‘plan’ is bizarre. . By Debra Killalea. April 21, 2017. News.com.au - From the article:
|On Tuesday the firebrand Philippines President, who welcomed a returning group of overseas workers from Saudi Arabia, said: "If you lose your job, I'll give you one. Kill all the drug addicts." The President was also reportedly overheard saying to the workers at Ninoy Aquino International Airport: "Help me kill addicts" and "Let's kill addicts everyday," the Philippine Star reported. He then handed out envelopes containing 10,000 Pesos (NZ$268) to 150 workers. ... "He has made repeated calls on the public to kill drug addicts as part of his anti-drug campaign." ... "If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful," Duterte said on June 30. ... More than 7000 people have died in the war on drugs.|
- Trump invites drug-war mass murderer President Duterte (Philippines) to the White House. April 30, 2017. .
- Duterte slammed over discovery of abused prisoners in secret cell in Manila. By Thomas Maresca. April 28, 2017. USA Today.
- 'Mass murder' complaint filed against Philippines' President Duterte at the International Criminal Court. April 25, 2017. By Oliver Holmes. The Guardian.
Philippines Votes to Legalize Medical Marijuana in Middle of Brutal Drug War that has killed 7000. By Eleanor Ross. March 9, 2017. Newsweek.
'Democracy Demands Dissent': Philippine Vice President Condemns Duterte's Drug War in Q&A With TIME. By Joseph Hincks. Mar 14, 2017. Time magazine.
- A Philippines 'hit man' will soon file a case at the International Criminal Court accusing Duterte of crimes against humanity. By Neil Jerome Morales. Mar. 14, 2017. Business Insider.
'Democracy Demands Dissent': Philippine Vice President Condemns Duterte's Drug War in Q&A With TIME. By Joseph Hincks, March 15, 2017. Time magazine.
- Philippines Votes to Legalize Medical Marijuana in Middle of Brutal Drug War that has killed 7000. By Eleanor Ross, March 9, 2017. Newsweek.
- Philippines: Trump's pal Duterte Threatens to Burn Down UN Building, Calls 3 Out of 5 Americans 'Idiots'. Dec. 22, 2016. .
- James Taylor cancels Philippines concert over Rodrigo Duterte's drug war killings. Dec. 21, 2017. The Guardian.
- Duterte confirms he personally killed three men. Dec. 16, 2016. BBC News. 
- Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte admits to killing people and abusing drugs. By Lindsay Murdoch. Dec. 15, 2016. The Sydney Morning Herald. .
- Philippines. ‘They Are Slaughtering Us Like Animals’. By Daniel Berehulak. Dec. 7, 2016. New York Times.
- Philippines president Duterte: Trump Endorsed Deadly War on Drugs as ‘The Right Way’. By Katie Reilly. Dec 03, 2016. Fortune and Time magazine.
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte in quotes. 30 September 2016. BBC.
- Rodrigo Duterte's Most Colorful and Contentious Quotations. Sept. 30, 2016. New York Times.
Philippines. Duterte: Hitler killed millions of Jews, I will kill millions of drug addicts. By Emily Rauhala, September 30, 2016. Washington Post.
- Rodrigo Duterte's most controversial comments. September 5, 2016. CNN.
Philippines President calls Obama a "son of a whore" concerning 2,400 drug user killings 2.. Duterte says he is no American puppet. 5-6 September 2016 articles.
- Duterte enacts emergency powers by declaring 'state of lawlessness' in Philippines. By Doug Stanglin. Sept. 2, 2016. USA Today.
- Refuses to meet UN chief during Southeast Asian Nations meeting. Sept. 2, 2016. RT.
- The Philippines’ Rodrigo Duterte: saviour or madman? South China Morning Post. 27 August 2016. By Raissa Robles.
|See maps, charts, and lists of dead.|
|Obama to meet Philippines President Duterte, raise issue of 1,900 drug war killings.. By Ben Westcott, Aug. 30, 2016. CNN. Many videos, and graphics:|
More graphics at end of another CNN article.
|Wikipedia: Philippine Drug War.|
- National police chief tells drug users to kill drug dealers and burn down their homes. August 27, 2016.
- Philippines drugs war: The woman who kills dealers for a living. Aug. 26, 2016. BBC News.
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says. Aug. 26, 2016. CNN.
|1,800 People killed since May 10, 2016 in the Philippines’ War on Drugs.. Time magazine. Aug. 23, 2016. 2.3. See maps, lists of dead.|
- Philippines President Duterte threatens to leave UN over criticism of his brutal drug war, and death squad killings of alleged drug users or dealers. .
- Duterte’s Brutal Drug War Skyrockets Killings In The Philippines.
- Richard Branson asks President Duterte to stop murderous Philippine drug war. . And: Washington Post editorial board: Death squads in the Philippines. And: PHOTOS. Dead bodies and hellish prisons on Philippines police graveyard shift. . Duterte wants martial law.
- Bodies pile up in Philippine drug war. AFP. See maps, charts, lists of dead. And: Jennelyn Olaires hugs murdered partner Michael Siaron, 30, killed by presidential Philippines death squad in July 2016. Hundreds of alleged drug users killed with approval of President Duterte. . See: Kill List. And: "Olaires insists that he was just a pedicab driver and had no ties to the drug trade." - CNN.
- At least 704 people have been killed since May 10, when Duterte’s election win became clear. And: Choirgirl, 22, killed with a bullet to the head during Duterte's 'state-sponsored butchery'. And: Human Rights Watch: Duterte’s drug war packs jails to ‘breaking point’. And: Philippines President Vows ‘No Mercy’ In Drug War; Estimates 100,000 Will Be Killed. And: Seeks even more Presidential power, though public opinion turning against giving it to him.
|Philippines President Calls On Civilians To Kill Drug Addicts. By Sebastian Murdock, Huffington Post, July 1, 2016. On first day in office Philippines President Duterte Asks Civilians To Kill Drug Addicts. As mayor, he approved of death squads that killed 1000 people. Wanted to be first in gang rape of "beautiful" Australian missionary who died. 126.96.36.199.6. Ambassadors condemn remarks. Duterte calls one a gay son of a bitch. 2.|
- Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte urges people to kill drug addicts. June 30, 2016. The Guardian. From the article: "If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful."
- Pinterest photos: Explore Philippines Drug, Philippines President, and more!
US Republicans &
- Return to top. See: Anti-cannabis conservative agenda. Keep 'em jailed, sick, stupid, oppressed, broke, and not woke.
US Republicans have led cannabis and drug wars worldwide. All to create 2nd class citizens who are blocked from many educational, job, and voting opportunities. Part of the conservative plan to concentrate wealth in fewer hands worldwide. USA. The state of the nation. After decades of Republican-led drug war, and their filibusters in the Senate.
- US Republican states. It's not just cannabis prohibition. Many maps. It's also their low minimum wages, etc..
- The US federal minimum wage would be $13.46 in 2022 dollars if its real value had remained at the 1968 level. Even more in 2023 dollars. See graph below. Note the low minimum wages in the Republican south in the map below. See Wikipedia: Republican states.
- Wikipedia: List of US states by minimum wage.
- Wikipedia: List of European countries by minimum wage.
- A $15 minimum wage would cost jobs, right? Probably not, economists say.
- There’s More Evidence That Raising the Minimum Wage Won’t Cost Jobs.
- The U.S. has one of the stingiest minimum wage policies of any wealthy nation. Washington Post.
Cannabis is safer
Return to top. See articles: Cannabis is safer. And:
History of US Republican war on cannabis, and their lies about its health effects.
War on cannabis
Return to top. It accelerated in the US, and that's where it will end. US Congress could legalize, reschedule, or remove cannabis from the federal schedule if Republican filibuster were gone. Vote in US Senators who will abolish it. . Senators Manchin or Sinema could abolish it now. Abolish Presidential veto too. Mandatory retirement. .
Canada versus USA
Return to top. Cannabis is legal across Canada. See: Wikipedia: Cannabis in Canada. See also: USA. The state of the nation. And note Portugal versus USA: There were around 109,700 US drug overdose deaths in the year ending December 31, 2022. 300 per day. Only around 30 to 55 per year in Portugal, a country with universal healthcare, and where all drugs have been decriminalized since 2001..
US is Broke, not Woke
Return to top. Sleepy Americans can't do the math concerning healthcare costs. One reason Canadians are richer (see Wikipedia: List of countries by wealth per adult) and have more energy: Canadians don't have to take 3 jobs, go bankrupt, or sell their house, due to medical debt. See Wikipedia: List of countries by total health expenditure per capita.
Health and Debt Ceiling
Share link: Debt ceiling. See: Wikipedia: US debt ceiling. US would save 1.6 trillion dollars per year (6.1% of GDP) if it instituted Canadian universal healthcare. Canada spent 11.7 percent of its GDP for total healthcare costs in 2021. US spent 17.8 percent in 2020. Canadians are healthier on average, and their preventive healthcare is much cheaper! Versus US Emergency Room care. End US drug war with universal healthcare and decriminalization. See Wikipedia: List of countries by GDP (nominal). And Wikipedia: Gross domestic product. And: Wikipedia: Health spending as a percent of GDP by country (gross domestic product). And: Wikipedia: List of countries with universal health care.
US Republicans Voted Often to Kill Coverage of Pre-Existing Conditions. .
Table below from: Foreign Countries with Universal Health Care. By New York State Department of Health.
|United Arab Emirates||1971|
US Republican states;
Not just pot prohibition
See article: US Republican states. It's not just cannabis prohibition. Many maps. It's also their low minimum wages, high Covid death rates, poor healthcare, high household debt, high gun death rates, high homicide rates, high incarceration rates, etc.. See: Drug war and other US Republican excessive uses of force. They are autocratic gerrymandered states that have long avoided federal oversight due to the Republican filibuster. See Wikipedia: Filibuster in the United States Senate.
The US Republican Party wants to concentrate wealth at the top. So they want most people to be Broke, not Woke: Trickle-down economics. See: Anti-cannabis conservative agenda. Keep 'em jailed, sick, stupid, oppressed, broke, and not woke.
The federal minimum wage would be $13.46 in 2022 dollars if its real value had remained at the 1968 level. Even more in 2023 dollars. See graph below.
Population and Warming
World Population Clock: 8 Billion People (LIVE). Many US Republican leaders oppose birth control and abortion rights. Overpopulation massively removes greenspace needed to remove carbon dioxide. See crowded beach below and link:
Wikipedia: List of countries and dependencies by population density.
Global warming. Roswell
Return to top. Share link: Roswell UFO.
Share link: Roswell UFO. Roswell UFO craft and alien body retrieval was real according to U.S. Army officer Walter Haut. He signed affidavits to that effect in 1993 and 2002. Released in 2007 after his death in 2005. Video made in 2000. Released in May 2021. Much of the technology has been back engineered, and its carbon-free energy could end global warming. See Stephen Greer video. . And: One of the Roswell aliens was alive.. Archived here.
Articles about Haut:
17 Aug 2021: “My father saw the bodies”: chasing the truth about Roswell. By James Jennings. Archived here.
5 June 2022: Roswell officer's deathbed confession about theory of alien cover up. By Declan Carey. Archived here.
14 May 2021: Ex-Army officer ADMITS he saw ‘alien the size of a 10-year-old child’ after famous Roswell UFO crash in incredible video. By Emma Parry. Archived here. This article has a short excerpt of the video.
May 2021: Roswell Officer Speaks From the Grave: Video Released, Confesses that Alien was "the size of a 10 year old". By Anthony Bragalia. Archived here. From article (emphasis added): "This video clip is part of a memoir video / oral history over two hours in length that covers many personal and professional aspects of Haut's life. The video was taken at the Roswell Museum in 2000 with friends Dennis Balthaser and Wendy Connors."
September 2007. Haut's Daughter Tells How Affidavit Came to Be. By Julie Schuster (his daughter). MUFON UFO Journal. Issue 473. Page 15. Dec 2002 affidavit is on page 14.
30 June 2007: Roswell officer's amazing deathbed admission raises possibility that aliens DID visit. By Nick Pope. Archived here.
2002 and 1993 affidavits. Archived here. Scroll down for the affidavits.
Return to top. 2023 GMM-420 and Mirror.
|To Top. Or News. Or Home. Or Articles.|
Full site / Mobile. To Top or End. News & 2022 GMM & Categories.