Philippines. Cannabis-related links
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Cities
- 4 Links
- 5 Info
- 6 Global Marijuana March
- 7 Philippine Drug War
- 8 Site navigation
- 9 Cannabis is safer.
- 10 Nixon's racist drug war
- 11 The forever drug war
- 12 US Republican states
- 13 Today's far-right Republicans
- 14 $70 billion to end pandemic
- 15 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 16 Republican filibuster equals
- 16.1 US voter suppression
- 16.2 High US taxes on poor
- 16.3 And on US middle class
- 16.4 Low US minimum wage
- 16.5 High wealth inequality
- 16.6 High income inequality
- 16.7 Low quality of life
- 16.8 High household debt
- 16.9 High US medical debt
- 16.10 High student loan debt
- 16.11 Punitive bankruptcy law
- 16.12 Stagnant US wages
- 16.13 Racist law enforcement
- 16.14 Poorly rated healthcare
- 16.15 No universal healthcare
- 17 Single payer costs less
- 18 Portugal's drug decrim equals
- 19 50 drug overdose deaths yearly
- 20 Versus 95,000 overdoses in US
- 21 President Eisenhower. 1953:
- 22 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 23 Equaled prosperity for more.
- 24 Republican President Lincoln
- 25 Created first progressive
- 26 US federal income tax.
- 27 Thomas Paine on the poor
- 28 Overpopulation = Warming
- 29 Categories
Share link: Philippines
|Click for more Philippines event graphics and photos by year.|
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- (add city name).
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in the Philippines: Cainta. Cebu City. Lake Caliraya. Manila. Mariveles. Pakil. Quezon City (part of Metro Manila).
- Global Marijuana March - Philippines. Public fan page.
- Global Marijuana March - Philippines. Private group.
- Sensible Philippines.
- Philippine Cannabis Legal Resource Center - CannaLegal PH.
- Philippine Cannabis Compassion Society - PCCS.
- Philippines Moms for Marijuana.
- Legalize Medical Marijuana in the Philippines, please.
- Philippine Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws. PORMAL.
- MonsterBud NorthLuzon.
- April 20 Philippines.
- Nosh Mckenna.
- Legalize Hemp Philippines.
- Farmacy Philippines.
- Kaya Radio.
- Google maps: Philippines.
- Google images: Philippines.
- Wikipedia: Philippines.
- Wikitravel: Philippines.
- Wikivoyage: Philippines.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Use Special:Search to search cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, countries, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality. WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. See: See:
Philippine Drug War
- Philippines Solidarity | StoptheDrugWar.org
- Google: Philippine Drug War. Google images. More photos and graphics. .
- "Hitmen hired by police are paid 5,000 pesos (US $100) for each drug user killed and 10,000 to 15,000 pesos (US $200–300) for each 'drug pusher' killed, according to two hitmen interviewed by AI [Amnesty International]".
- Wikipedia:Rodrigo Duterte.
- https://www.google.com/#q=duterte+quotes - Google search for Duterte quotes.
- Rodrigo Duterte’s ‘kill drug addicts’ job ‘plan’ is bizarre. . By Debra Killalea. April 21, 2017. News.com.au - From the article:
|On Tuesday the firebrand Philippines President, who welcomed a returning group of overseas workers from Saudi Arabia, said:The President was also reportedly overheard saying to the workers at Ninoy Aquino International Airport: and the Philippine Star reported. He then handed out envelopes containing 10,000 Pesos (NZ$268) to 150 workers. ... "He has made repeated calls on the public to kill drug addicts as part of his anti-drug campaign." ... Duterte said on June 30. ... More than 7000 people have died in the war on drugs.|
- . April 30, 2017.
- Duterte slammed over discovery of abused prisoners in secret cell in Manila. By Thomas Maresca. April 28, 2017. USA Today.
- 'Mass murder' complaint filed against Philippines' President Duterte at the International Criminal Court. April 25, 2017. By Oliver Holmes. The Guardian.
- A Philippines 'hit man' will soon file a case at the International Criminal Court accusing Duterte of crimes against humanity. By Neil Jerome Morales. Mar. 14, 2017. Business Insider.
- Newsweek. By Eleanor Ross, March 9, 2017.
- . Dec. 22, 2016.
- The Guardian. Dec. 21, 2017.
-  Dec. 16, 2016. BBC News.
- The Sydney Morning Herald. . By Lindsay Murdoch. Dec. 15, 2016.
- New York Times. By Daniel Berehulak. Dec. 7, 2016.
- Fortune and Time magazine. By Katie Reilly. Dec 03, 2016.
- Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte in quotes. 30 September 2016. BBC.
- Rodrigo Duterte's Most Colorful and Contentious Quotations. Sept. 30, 2016. New York Times.
By Emily Rauhala, September 30, 2016. Washington Post.
- Rodrigo Duterte's most controversial comments. September 5, 2016. CNN.
Duterte says he is no American puppet. 5-6 September 2016 articles.
- Duterte enacts emergency powers by declaring 'state of lawlessness' in Philippines. By Doug Stanglin. Sept. 2, 2016. USA Today.
- Refuses to meet UN chief during Southeast Asian Nations meeting. Sept. 2, 2016. RT.
- The Philippines’ Rodrigo Duterte: saviour or madman? South China Morning Post. 27 August 2016. By Raissa Robles.
|See maps, charts, and lists of dead.|
|Obama to meet Philippines President Duterte, raise issue of 1,900 drug war killings.. By Ben Westcott, Aug. 30, 2016. CNN. Many videos, and graphics:|
More graphics at end of another CNN article.
|Wikipedia: Philippine Drug War.|
- National police chief tells drug users to kill drug dealers and burn down their homes. August 27, 2016.
- Philippines drugs war: The woman who kills dealers for a living. Aug. 26, 2016. BBC News.
- Philippines: 5-year-old girl killed in drug war, Human Rights Watch says. Aug. 26, 2016. CNN.
|1,800 People killed since May 10, 2016 in the Philippines’ War on Drugs.. Time magazine. Aug. 23, 2016. 2.3. See maps, lists of dead.|
- Philippines President Duterte threatens to leave UN over criticism of his brutal drug war, and death squad killings of alleged drug users or dealers. .
- Duterte’s Brutal Drug War Skyrockets Killings In The Philippines.
- Richard Branson asks President Duterte to stop murderous Philippine drug war. . And: Washington Post editorial board: Death squads in the Philippines. And: PHOTOS. Dead bodies and hellish prisons on Philippines police graveyard shift. .
- Bodies pile up in Philippine drug war. AFP. See maps, charts, lists of dead. And: Jennelyn Olaires hugs murdered partner Michael Siaron, 30, killed by presidential Philippines death squad in July 2016. Hundreds of alleged drug users killed with approval of President Duterte. . See: Kill List. And: "Olaires insists that he was just a pedicab driver and had no ties to the drug trade." - CNN.
- At least 704 people have been killed since May 10, when Duterte’s election win became clear. And: Choirgirl, 22, killed with a bullet to the head during Duterte's 'state-sponsored butchery'. And: Human Rights Watch: Duterte’s drug war packs jails to ‘breaking point’. And: Philippines President Vows ‘No Mercy’ In Drug War; Estimates 100,000 Will Be Killed. And: Seeks even more Presidential power, though public opinion turning against giving it to him.
|Philippines President Calls On Civilians To Kill Drug Addicts. By Sebastian Murdock, Huffington Post, July 1, 2016. On first day in office Philippines President Duterte Asks Civilians To Kill Drug Addicts. As mayor, he approved of death squads that killed 1000 people. Wanted to be first in gang rape of "beautiful" Australian missionary who died. 18.104.22.168.6. Ambassadors condemn remarks. Duterte calls one a gay son of a bitch. 2.|
- Philippines president Rodrigo Duterte urges people to kill drug addicts. June 30, 2016. The Guardian. From the article: "If you know of any addicts, go ahead and kill them yourself as getting their parents to do it would be too painful."
- Pinterest photos: Explore Philippines Drug, Philippines President, and more!