Phoenix, Arizona, USA
|News. - 2018: Global events. And: Facebook events.|
|See: More news. Archive. News sources. Facebook: Global Marijuana March . Hashtags: . Twitter: .
|More U.S. Imprisonment Does Not Reduce Drug Problems. And: 39% of Prisoners Should Not Be in Prison.|
|Country||Life expectancy. 2015||Under-5 mortality rate per 1000 live births. 2016.||Maternal mortality rate per 100,000 live births. 2015||Healthcare cost per person. (2). US dollars PPP||Murder rate per 100,000. 2016|
|82.2 years. (2)||4.9||7.3||1.7|
|79.3 years. (2)||6.5||26.4||5.3|
|Murder rate in Canada is lower due to far less handgun ownership. Why does National Public Radio, like most media, censor most of these international comparisons?.|
- 1 Top
- 2 Links
- 3 Info
- 4 Global Marijuana March
- 5 2018
- 6 2014
- 7 2013
- 8 2012
- 9 2011
- 10 2010
- 11 2009
- 12 2008
- 13 2005
- 14 Cannabis is safer
- 15 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 16 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 17 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 18 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 19 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 20 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 21 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 22 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 23 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 24 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 25 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 26 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 27 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 28 Green love
- 29 Canada has universal healthcare
- 30 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 31 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 32 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 33 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 34 Canada has better health outcomes
- 35 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 36 10,000 more deaths yearly. Also:
- 37 10,000 die waiting for disability yearly
- 38 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 39 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 40 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 41 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 42 Remove Republicans in 2018 vote
- 43 Categories
Share link: Phoenix. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links on these pages: Arizona and United States. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Phoenix event graphics and photos.|
- Myspace: Phoenix, Arizona Marijuana March.
- Phoenix NORML. phoenixnorml.net.
- Women for Marijuana. WomenforMarijuana.org redirects to phoenixmarch.org.
- camp420.net - Arizona Activists. Campaign Against Marijuana Prohibition.
- Meetup: Campaign Against Marijuana Prohibition: CAMP 420 (Scottsdale, AZ).
- MMJ Vapor Lounge - Medical Marijuana Vapor Lounge.
- United States. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Arizona. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Arizona.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in the United States.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to email@example.com - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a firstname.lastname@example.org. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google Maps: Phoenix.
- Google images: Phoenix.
- Wikipedia: Phoenix.
- Wikitravel: Phoenix.
- Wikivoyage: Phoenix.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Media Awareness Project (MAP). Drug Policy Links: State, province, nation from Area menu. MAP Source Directory: State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search site for news, links, sources. By city, state, province, nation.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 41 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 44 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 212 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 226 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 950 different cities have participated from 82 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
GMM, Saturday, May 3rd:
- Phoenix Global Cannabis March.
- ~4:20PM, NW Corner of Indian School Road and 3rd Street, or
- 300 E. Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ.
- Phoenix Global Marijuana March - CAMP 420 Arizona | Campaign Against Marijuana Prohibition. Phoenix Global Cannabis March on May 3rd at 4:20PM with CAMP 420, Safer Arizona, Phoenix Cannabis Coalition.
GMM, Saturday, May 4:
- Phoenix Global Cannabis March.
- ~4:20PM, NW Corner of Indian School Road and 3rd Street, or
- 50 E. Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix Global Marijuana March on May 4tTH at 4:20PM | Phoenix NORML.
- Global Marijuana March~ for Cannabis Freedom - Campaign Against Marijuana Prohibition: CAMP 420 (Scottsdale, AZ) - Meetup.
- Arizona 4/20 Festival & Grower's Cup Event.
- Arizona 4/20 Festival - MMJ Vapor Lounge.
- Arizona 4/20 Festival - MMJ Vapor Lounge. Another page.
- Facebook: AZ 420 Festival.
GMM, May 5, 2012:
- The 5TH Annual Phoenix Worldwide Marijuana March.
- Photos: The 5TH Annual Phoenix Worldwide Marijuana March.
- Facebook photos: 4th Annual Worldwide Marijuana March 2011.
GMM, May 1:
- Facebook photos: 2010 Worldwide Marijuana March by Kara Hoyt.
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd3ZWhyQQdc
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9K4X-3phIM
- MySpace photos: 2009 Global Marijuana March Photo Album.
- Photos: Phoenix Global Marijuana March 2009
- Photos: 2009 Phoenix Worldwide Marijuana March.
- Video: http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=104133469600088
Phoenix GMMarch Information :D
Liberate Marijuana! May 3rd, 2008 Indian Steele Park
Meet and be ready to march at 4:20pm. Starting point 3rd Street entrance to Indian Steele Park.
Volunteers Needed to spread the word!Please e-mail the above address if you are interested in making or distributing flyers, if you have a store or club you would like to promote by contributing, anyone who is in or has a band who would like to be a part of the demonstration--Anything! Please let us know--This is YOUR demonstration, Phoenix!! I am only organizing because I know you guys are out there! Go to the march sites of other cities for more ideas/suggestions. :D Visit Norml.org MPP.org and Saferchoice.org for more information on how we can get medicinal use/decriminalization on the ballot in AZ in '08. We did win that one a few years ago...Now we have more people who have moved here (some from Medical states..) so let's try again to reform Arizona's current marijuana laws!
Let's show up to support the decriminalization of marijuana for responsible adult use!
Show support for obtaining medicinal rights in Arizona! We are surrounded by medical states.
Turn out to show that you believe marijuana is a much safer alternative to dangerous, violence-inducing alcohol!!
Show up because you believe, as an American, you have the freedom to chose to use a safer recreational alternative to alcohol.
E-mail! Volunteer! But really- Just show up!! :D
Phoenix: Kathleen free420arizona(at)aol.com 480-926-7288 http://myspace.com/phoenixmarch or Jacob Logan (480)-294-5090
Report from www.myspace.com/phoenixmarch page (emphasis added): - "This year's march was held on Saturday, May 3rd at 4:20pm, along with over 200 cities across the globe. The turnout was fantastic- an estimated 1,500 people marched for cannabis liberation along Indian School Road in central Phoenix. We had musicians, comics, hemp ice cream sandwiches, otter pops, tie dyed banners, beautiful protest signs, great music great people of all types; young, old, male, female, gay, straight, bisexual, Americans from around the country, immigrants from around the world, virgin marchers, experienced cannabis activists, medical marijuana patients, political activists, voters, students, businessmen, the great people of Tucson NORML who took a journey into the Big City for the day, animal rights activists, TONS of media coverage, little to no police intervention, free magazines with GMM coverage... It was a truly beautiful day. Here's some video coverage of that special afternoon ..."
- Report (from old GMM site):
It was a good turnout for us. About 75 people showed up. We had 2 bands and we rallied in the street and in the park. We didn't march. I'm attaching some pictures. I'll send more in the mail. I also saw on the website that you only have Kayler Russel as a contact. I would also like to be known as a contact here. Me and her worked together and we will work together next year.