Portugal. Cannabis-related links
|View: Full site.||Mobile site.|
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Cities
- 4 Links
- 5 Portugal decriminalized drugs in 2001
- 6 Info
- 7 Global Cannabis March. 420
- 8 Cannabis is safer
- 9 USA. The state of the nation
- 10 Vote out most Republicans
- 11 US Republican cannabis war
- 12 Republican mass incarceration
- 13 We need to look at Portugal!
- 14 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 15 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 16 70,200 deaths in US in 2017
- 17 During Trump's drug war.
- 18 Trudeau's Canada legalized
- 19 Trudeau is not a socialist.
- 20 Canadian healthcare myths
- 21 Single Payer costs less and
- 22 Canada is not socialist.
- 23 It has higher minimum wage
- 24 It has a lower murder rate,
- 25 US; more handgun owners.
- 26 Portugal's drug decrim
- 27 Healthcare for all costs less
- 28 Drug company price fixing
- 29 Huge cost of deductibles
- 30 Medicare for all costs less
- 31 And is not socialist.
- 32 US drug war is expensive
- 33 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 34 Ground wars are costly
- 35 Pentagon is a money pit.
- 36 Hemp for all
- 37 Children's Climate Action
- 38 Green Love. Warming &
- 39 Green energy costs less
- 40 Oil subsidies are socialist.
- 41 President Eisenhower was
- 42 A progressive Republican.
- 43 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 44 91% top marginal tax rate
- 45 & lower middle-class taxes
- 46 Equaled prosperity for more
- 47 Vs Republican Party today:
- 48 GOP kleptocracy, drug war,
- 49 US Republican war on poor,
- 50 Record US income inequality,
- 51 Rich pay less taxes than you,
- 52 Flat inflation-adjusted wages,
- 53 And lower minimum wage.
- 54 Massive US student debt
- 55 = Republican loansharking
- 56 College at 16 is cheaper.
- 57 Massive US medical debt,
- 58 Massive US household debt,
- 59 Polls support legalization
Share link: Portugal
See also: And: And:
Portugal decriminalized possession of drugs in 2001.
See also: Wikipedia: Drug policy of Portugal and Wikipedia: Health in Portugal. See: Wikipedia: Harm reduction. Google search: Portugal decriminalization.
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- (add city name).
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
Portugal decriminalized drugs in 2001
Portugal decriminalized possession of drugs in 2001.
- Opinion. Eliminating criminal penalties for all drug use is a logical evolution of Canada's drug policy. Portugal decriminalized drug use years ago. Canada should follow suit. By Tom Shannon, for CBC News. Feb 06, 2018.
- Portugal’s radical drugs policy is working. Why hasn’t the world copied it? By Susana Ferreira. Dec. 5, 2017. The Guardian.
- How to Win a War on Drugs. Portugal treats addiction as a disease, not a crime. By Nicholas Kristof. Sept. 22, 2017. New York Times
- Chart of the day: Drug overdose deaths per million persons. Can the US learn something from Portugal? By Mark J. Perry. July 9, 2017. AEIdeas.
- How Europe's heroin capital solved its overdose crisis. By Chris Brown. Apr 25, 2017. CBC.ca. "Goulao says 90 per cent of public money spent fighting drugs in Portugal is channeled toward those health-care goals — just 10 per cent is spent on police enforcement."
- In Portugal, Drug Use Is Treated As A Medical Issue, Not A Crime. By Lauren Frayer. April 18, 2017. Morning Edition.
- What We Can Learn from Portugal's Drug Policy. By Abigail R. Hall, Kaila Preston. March 3, 2017. Independent Institute.
- How decriminalizing drugs helped Portugal solve its overdose crisis. Portugal shares its views as part of our series, The Fentanyl Fix, solutions to B.C's overdose crisis. By Justin McElroy, CBC News. Feb 04, 2017.
- Portugal’s Example: What Happened After It Decriminalized All Drugs, From Weed to Heroin. By Samuel Oakford. April 19, 2016. VICE News.
- Portugal. Decriminalizing Drugs: When Treatment Replaces Prison. 8 Dec 2015, New York Times. By Tina Rosenberg.
- 14 Years After Decriminalizing Drugs, This Chart Shows Why Portugal’s Bold Risk Paid Off. By Zeeshan Aleem. June 9, 2015. Mic.
- Portugal decriminalised drugs 14 years ago – and now hardly anyone dies from overdosing. June 6, 2015 article by Chris Ingraham. The Independent. See: similar article in Washington Post.
- Drug laws around the world - does anyone get it right? By Georgia Graham, 30 Oct 2014. The Telegraph.
- 'This Is Working': Portugal, 12 Years after Decriminalizing Drugs. By Wiebke Hollersen, 27 March 2013, Spiegel Online.
- Portugal: Ten Years After Decriminalization. Drug reporter. Hungarian Civil Liberties Union (HCLU) Drug Policy Program. By sarosip on 26 November 2012.
- Portugal Decriminalized All Drugs Eleven Years Ago And The Results Are Staggering. By Samuel Blackstone. July 17, 2012. Business Insider.
- Now We Know: Decriminalization DOES Cut Drug Use | Care2 Causes. By Paul Canning. March 18, 2012. Article and video.
- Ten Years After Decriminalization, Drug Abuse Down by Half in Portugal. By Erik Kain. July 5, 2011. Forbes.
- "Drugs in Portugal: Did Decriminalization Work?" By Maia Szalavitz. April 26, 2009. Time magazine.
- "5 Years After: Portugal's Drug Decriminalization Policy Shows Positive Results". By Brian Vastag. April 7, 2009. Scientific American
- White Paper: Drug Decriminalization in Portugal: Lessons for Creating Fair and Successful Drug Policies." April 2, 2009. By Glenn Greenwald. Cato Institute.
- "The success of drug decriminalization in Portugal." March 14, 2009. Salon.com. By Glenn Greenwald. April 2, 2009 update.
- Google maps: Portugal.
- Google images: Portugal.
- Wikipedia: Portugal.
- Wikipedia: Drug policy of Portugal.
- Wikitravel: Portugal.
- Wikivoyage: Portugal.
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
- European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD.
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Use Special:Search to search cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, countries, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the "City info" sections of city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality. WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
Global Cannabis March. 420
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.|