- 1 Top
- 2 Links
- 3 Info
- 4 Global Marijuana March
- 5 2018
- 6 2014
- 7 2013
- 8 2012
- 9 2011
- 10 2009
- 11 2008
- 12 Cannabis is safer
- 13 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 14 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 15 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 16 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 17 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 18 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 19 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 20 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 21 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 22 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 23 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 24 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 25 Record global debt. Who will bail out USA?
- 26 US inflation-adjusted wages are flat
- 27 Increasing US income inequality over time
- 28 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 29 Canada has universal healthcare
- 30 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 31 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 32 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 33 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 34 Canada has better health outcomes
- 35 Huge wasteful spending in US healthcare
- 36 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 37 10,000 more US deaths yearly. Also:
- 38 10,000 die waiting for US disability yearly
- 39 Republicans block pre-existing conditions
- 40 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 41 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 42 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 43 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 44 Green love
- 45 Hemp for all
- 46 Prosperity for all
- 47 Global Marijuana March and 420 photos
- 48 Categories
Share link: Recife. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. Brazil. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Recife event graphics and photos.|
- Brazil. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Latin America. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Brazil.
- In alphabetical order by city.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to email@example.com - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a firstname.lastname@example.org. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Zoom in and out. And: Links: https://goo.gl/
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- marchadamaconha.org - forums. marchadamaconha.org Pernambuco forums. Google site search for Recife.
- filipetadamassa.blogspot.com - (search)
- Google image search: Marcha da Maconha Recife.
- Google Maps: Recife.
- Google images: Recife.
- Wikipedia: Recife.
- Wikitravel: Recife.
- Wikivoyage: Recife.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- DrugNews.org (from MAP). News and opinion in one list. Titles are too short. Can sort by area, source, author, topic. But they can not be combined. For example; Cannabis topic is for all countries. United States is for all topics. See: News. See: Opinions. Sort either by low, medium, or high detail.
- MAP news topics ("focal points"). For example; Cannabis news for the United States, or Canada, or the UK.
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 991 different cities have participated from 83 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
- Facebook: Marcha da Maconha Recife 2018.
- Ato em Recife reúne 3000 em prol da regulação da maconha e da cultura canábica | #Smoke Buddies.
GMM, May 19:
GMM, May 20:
- Forums: Marcha da Maconha -> Pernambuco.
GMM, May 22:
Marcha da Maconha do Recife 2011 Recife's Cannabis Pride. Youtube link
Marcha da Maconha Recife 2011. Youtube link.
- Marcha da Maconha Recife 2011 | Brasilianas.Org. Videos.
- Flickr photos: Marcha da Maconha em Recife 2011.
- Photos: Marcha da Maconha em Recife 22-05-2011 - Fotoarena.
- Metades: Marcha da Maconha.
- Espaço Banal: Marcha da Maconha do Recife 2011.
- Marcha da Maconha reúne cerca de 2 mil pessoas no Recife.
- filipeta DA massa - cultura canábica / cannabis culturali / cannabis culture (pt-br): #marchadamaconha recife 2011 - arte: @camposflavio.
- Marcha da Maconha pede mais debate sobre descriminalização - Jornal do Commercio.
- Article and photos: Marcha da Maconha pede mais debate sobre descriminalização - Jornal do Commercio. Google translation: For an hour and a half, about a thousand demonstrators were on the streets of Recife Center for the fourth edition of the Marijuana March, urging the expansion of the debate on decriminalization of the plant and harm reduction policies. The motion passed with ease, leaving the Coin Street at about 15:15 and returning at the same point before 17h. "We want to legalize the trade to ensure that users and the plant is used for medicinal and industrial," said Gilberto Lucena, one of the organizers. During the tour, participants booed the police in Sao Paulo, who chided the Marijuana March that would occur in the city last Saturday (21). On the other hand, as thanks to the Public Prosecutor of Pernambuco, who gave up asking the courts to ban the march in Recife, the members made a stop in front of the building of the organ. About 40 officers of the 16th Battalion monitored the event.
- Marcha da Maconha reúne cerca de 2 mil pessoas no Recife.
- Google translation:
The Marijuana March 2011 in Recife gathered about 2000 people, according to an estimate of the Military Police of Pernambuco. The demonstration schedule and comply with the roadmap agreed with the state prosecutor, who wanted to avoid proximity to a children's event organized by the government, in the same neighborhood of Recife Antigo. The car sound volume gave the first slogans to 15h, and the demonstration was closely followed by about 30 policemen.
When you find the organizers of the protest, Major and Major Djalma Antonio Silva Filho reported that prosecutors would guarantee their right to manifest, but no one could make use of drugs. There were no reports of incidents during the two hours that the march traveled streets and bridges between the neighborhoods of Recife Antigo and St. Joseph
At one point, protesters booed the Justice of São Paulo by the prohibition of the march in the capital city. Then they applauded the Public Prosecutor of Pernambuco "who knows the guarantees of our Constitution," said the sound truck. Posts friendly debate on the legalization and decriminalization of the drug were given the microphone. The organizers followed the guidance of police and warned by the sound system was not anyone to smoke or possess marijuana.
At about 2 km away, there was an act contrary to rally for the legalization of drugs, the march of the family, called by state legislators of the evangelical bench. In estimating the Major Son, the march of the family gathered about 1500 people. They focused on the Legislative Assembly, walked a few streets and dispersed after they kneel in the streets of Aurora, near the estuary of the river Capibaribe.
Recife. recife(at)marchadamaconha.org http://www.marchadamaconha.org/blog - Rua do Apolo - Bar do Fogão, 14hs. 3 de Maio.
GMM, May 3:
- filipeta DA massa - cultura canábica / cannabis culturali / cannabis culture (pt-br): marcha da maconha recife - 2009.
- Marcha Da Maconha Reúne Duas Mil Pessoas No Recife - Growroom.
GMM. May 4, 2008. Sunday:
- Another video: Marcha da Maconha 2008 - RECIFE/PE.
- Photo, report: filipeta DA massa - cultura canábica / cannabis culturali / cannabis culture (pt-br): marcha da maconha recife / 2009 - reunião quinta-feira (12/03) - DCE da Unicap.
There was repression in most Brazilian cities that tried to hold Global Marijuana March events in 2008:
- Google searches: . . Videos. Images. Marijuana is 'maconha' in Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal).
- Flickr search: .
- English coverage of Global Marijuana March 2008 repression in Brazil:    . Reports with many videos linked by Brazilian city:  .