- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Cannabis March. 420
- 6 2019
- 7 2017
- 8 2014
- 9 2013
- 10 2012
- 11 2011
- 12 2009
- 13 2008
- 14 2007
- 15 2006
- 16 2005
- 17 Cannabis is safer
- 18 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 19 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 20 70,200 deaths in US in 2017
- 21 During Trump's drug war.
- 22 US Republican cannabis war
- 23 GOP Senate blocks cannabis
- 24 Trump vetoes vets' cannabis
- 25 Trudeau's Canada legalized
- 26 Trudeau is not a socialist.
- 27 Canadian healthcare myths
- 28 Single Payer costs less and
- 29 Canada is not socialist.
- 30 It has higher minimum wage
- 31 It has a lower murder rate,
- 32 US. More handgun owners.
- 33 Portugal's drug decrim
- 34 Healthcare for all costs less
- 35 Drug company price fixing
- 36 Huge cost of deductibles
- 37 Medicare for all costs less
- 38 And is not socialist.
- 39 US drug war is expensive
- 40 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 41 Ground wars are costly
- 42 Pentagon is a money pit.
- 43 Hemp for all
- 44 Children's Climate Action
- 45 Green Love. Warming &
- 46 Green energy costs less
- 47 Oil subsidies are socialist.
- 48 President Eisenhower was
- 49 A progressive Republican.
- 50 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 51 91% top marginal tax rate
- 52 & lower middle-class taxes
- 53 Equaled prosperity for more
- 54 Vs Republican Party today:
- 55 GOP kleptocracy, drug war,
- 56 US Republican war on poor,
- 57 Increasing income inequality,
- 58 Flat inflation-adjusted wages,
- 59 And lower minimum wage.
- 60 Massive US student debt
- 61 = Republican loansharking
- 62 College at 16 is cheaper.
- 63 Massive US medical debt,
- 64 Massive US household debt,
- 65 And mass US incarceration.
- 66 Polls support legalization
- 67 Vote out most Republicans
Share link: Rome. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See: Italy. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Rome event graphics and photos.|
- Videos: Google search: million marijuana march roma video.
- Italy. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Italy.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
- European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD.
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country.
Global Cannabis March. 420
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.|
- Facebook: 19a Million Marijuana March Italia - Roma, Sab 11 Maggio 2019.
- Facebook: Roots Balera alla Million Marijuana March 2019 | Roma.
- 19a Edizione Italiana MILLION MARIJUANA MARCH @ Roma - Sabato 11 Maggio 2019 - Million Marijuana March Italia.
- Million Marijuana March: Roma invasa per la cannabis libera, scontro Lega-M5s - Affaritaliani.it.
- Million marijuana march, il corteo per la legalizzazione della cannabis per le strade di Roma.
- Million marijuana march Roma 2019: percorso e orari del corteo per la cannabis libera.
- Facebook video. It is upright around 1 minute 13 seconds in. Drag to there.
- Million Marijuana March 2014 Italia - ROMA, Sabato 10 Maggio.
- Global Marijuana March, 10 maggio 2014 Roma.
- Million Marijuana March Italia 2014 | velodimaya.net.
- Photos: Million Marijuana March attracts thousands in Rome | Demotix.com.
GMM, May 2-4:
- Million Marijuana March 2013.
- Million Marijuana March - Giornata Mondiale della Marijuana 2-3-4 Maggio 2013 a ROMA.
- Eventi di Oggi - Million Marijuana March After Party of Rome.
- Cannabis events in Rome - Encod.org.
- Million Marijuana March - Roma 2013 - Psiconautica.
- Million Marijuana March 2013, Roma 2-3-4 maggio 2013.
- Million Marijuana March a Roma - Encod.org.
- Facebook: Million Marijuana March (Rome).
- Facebook: Marijuana March Italy 7 May 2011.
Rome: giornatamondiale(at)millionmarijuanamarch.info INFO LINE: 0039 3393393589 Mefisto gica(at)inventati.org . http://www.millionmarijuanamarch.info
GMM. May 9, 2009.
- Photos: http://www.demotiximages.com/news/million-marijuana-march-street-parade-rome
- Media: http://www.abc.net.au/news/photos/2009/05/10/2565617.htm
- Link: http://www.demotix.com/news/million-marijuana-march-street-parade-rome
- Preview: http://www.chaishop.com/event/970327
- Preview: http://www.goatrance.de/goabase/party/details/44736
- Preview: reggae.it article and comments
- Facebook: MILLION MARIJUANA MARCH (N.L.Crew Truck).
2009 Global Marijuana March in Rome. Youtube link. Some great long crowd shots in the above video. Especially at 38 seconds onwards when the camera rotates to the other side of the sound truck and we see more long crowd shots.
- Report: stopthedrugwar.org article:
The single largest event took place in Rome, where organizers estimated the crowd gathered at the Plaza San Giovanni at somewhere between 200,000 and 300,000. In Rome, marchers demanded repeal of Italy's L.49 drug law, which they complained is "the toughest in the West."
"What we want is the cancellation of L.49, the end of arrests and increasing persecution against users and self-growers, the right to relief for patients, the end of 1930-style terrorist campaign on media against all scientific evidence, and the official revaluation of the multiple properties of this ancient plant," said Rome event organizer Alberto Sciolari.
Police and the media downplayed the numbers, Sciolari said, but the event was huge. "The plaza was completely full, and there were still thousands of people trying to get in," he reported. "The trade unions held their May Day concert there last weekend, and the TV talked about 'almost one million people' being there then, and our crowd was only slightly smaller."
Rome has emerged as the monster of the Global Marijuana Marches, drawing about 35,000 in 2007 and doubling that to 70,000 last year, before exploding this year. That's no surprise, said Sciolari. "Every year there is a sharp increase in participants, probably because it is a regular event, and people learned to wait for it much in advance, and tell friends, without much need of promotion. The date is fixed year after year, and then you just have to confirm that still it will take place despite all, and people are happy to show up," he said.
One reason for the huge crowds in Rome could be anti-government sentiment and rejection of the conservative values and policies of Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. "This wasn't specifically anti-Berlusconi, but against the 'culture' he and his government spread and support," Sciolari noted. "The people mocked and laughed at them rather than taking their positions seriously. Although we are seeing repression and security campaigns in Italy that are passing any limit, pot lovers and patients know that, Berlusconi or not, no government will give anything for free."
"It's always large in Rome," said Joep Oomen, coordinator of ENCOD, the European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. "It is like it is a yearly event for the whole nation, although some people say most go for the party than for anything else."
Rome: giornatamondiale(at)millionmarijuanamarch.info INFO LINE: 0039 3393393589 Mefisto gica(at)inventati.org . 35,000 Marched in '07. Sunday, May 4th.
GMM. Sunday, May 4, 2008:
- Link: http://www.millionmarijuanamarch.info/index2008.html
- Photos: http://charinrome.blogspot.com/2008/05/may-day-and-million-marijuana-march.html
- Photos: MMM 03-05-08 - a set on Flickr.
April 14, 2007 event:
2007 Anti-Prohibition Street Parade in Rome. April 14, 2007. Youtube link. Some great crowd shots interspersed throughout.
GMM. May 6, 2006:
- Preview: http://confinizero.it/?q=treni_pullman_mmm_2006
- Preview: http://italy.indymedia.org/news/2006/04/1057932_comment.php#1060150
- Preview: http://italy.indymedia.org/news/2006/05/1064832.php
- Preview: http://italy.indymedia.org/news/2006/05/1064832_comment.php#1064839
May 7, GMM:
- Photos, article: (roma) Million Marijuana March 01 : Italy imc.
- Global Marijuana March, Roma 2005.
- wuwei: Million Marijuana March - 7 maggio Roma.