Saint Petersburg, Russia
- See also: St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Cannabis March. 420
- 6 2020
- 7 2019
- 8 2018
- 9 2016
- 10 2007
- 11 2006
- 12 2005
- 13 Cannabis is safer
- 14 Polls. Need for activism
- 15 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 16 66% support legalization
- 17 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 18 Trump's drug war has
- 19 Killed 70,200 in US in 2017
- 20 Republican cannabis war
- 21 Senate blocks cannabis
- 22 US Republican war on poor
- 23 Canada versus USA
- 24 Single Payer costs less
- 25 Portugal's drug decrim
- 26 Healthcare for all costs less
- 27 Drug company price fixing
- 28 Huge cost of deductibles
- 29 Medicare for all costs less
- 30 And is not socialist
- 31 Drug war is expensive
- 32 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 33 Ground wars are costly
- 34 Hemp for all
- 35 Children's Climate Action
- 36 Green Love. Warming &
- 37 President Eisenhower was
- 38 A progressive Republican.
- 39 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 40 91% top marginal tax rate
- 41 & lower middle-class taxes
- 42 Equals prosperity for more
- 43 Vs Republican Party today:
- 44 Increasing income inequality
- 45 And lower minimum wage
- 46 Kleptocracy, drug war, and
- 47 Mass incarceration
- 48 Vote
- 49 Categories
Share link: Saint Petersburg. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See: Russia. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Saint Petersburg event graphics and photos by year.|
- Ромэн Сер. And Telegram: https://t.me/fider_fm
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш. World Hemp March. Events. And: Photos.
- Мероприятие в рамках Всемирного Конопляного Марш | VK.
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш _(СПб)_ | VK. See photo album.
- Fider_Fm / TimePad.ru
- Russia. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Russia.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google Maps: Saint Petersburg
- Google Images: Saint Petersburg.
- Wikipedia: Saint Petersburg
- Wikitravel: Saint Petersburg
- Wikivoyage: Saint Petersburg.
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
- European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD.
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country.
Global Cannabis March. 420
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.9. 2010. 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.19.|
- May 2: Facebook: Конопляный Марш в Санкт-Петербурге 02.05.2020.
May 4: . Facebook: . Videos of event: . Event held here: Wikipedia: Ozerki (Historic district in Saint Petersburg).
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш _(СПб)_04 мая 2019 _ | VK.
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш 4 мая 2019.
- Facebook: Всемирный Конопляный Марш _(СПб)_04 мая 2019 _.
- Facebook: Ромэн Сер.
- В Петербурге пройдет Конопляный марш.
- Можно, если осторожно. Смольный разрешил прогулку весельчаков в промзоне Петербурга, если они утаят мечты о легалайзе.
- Власти Петербурга согласовали Конопляный марш, но потребовали поменять цель акции - Афиша Daily.
- Власти Петербурга разрешили провести Конопляный марш за легализацию марихуаны — если организаторы изменят цель акции. «Бумага».
- Конопляный марш просят разрешить в Петербурге | 78 NEWS - Новости Санкт-Петербурга.
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш | Санкт-Петербург ГородЗовёт.
- Санкт-Петербург | Конопляный марш просят разрешить в Петербурге - БезФормата - Новости.
- В Петербурге просят снова согласовать Конопляный марш - Акции протеста Митинги - Neva.Today.
- Стало известно, почему депутат-наркоман Резник не явился на «конопляный марш».
- Петербуржцы провели нелегальную "Конопляную встречу" - МК Санкт-Петербург.
Videos of event:
- "Конопляный марш" в Петербурге.
- "Конопляный марш" в Петербурге - YouTube.
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш в Петербурге (полная версия) - 4 мая 2019 г.
- Facebook video.
Global Marijuana March:
- May 5: .
Global Marijuana March:
- Preview: НОВЫЙ РЕГИОН: Санкт-Петербург готовится к «Конопляному маршу» | Лига Легализации Конопли / Cannabis Legalize League. Google translation:
NEW LOCATION: St. Petersburg prepares for "Hemp march"
Published in SergE May 3, 2007 - 08:00
St. Petersburg, May 3 (New Region, Ivan Smirnov) - The police of St. Petersburg of the Russian Interior Ministry has been informed that the world, "the legalization of hemp League" has decided to spend 5 May as "Hemp march." Parades are planned in several cities, including St. Petersburg. According to police, the organizers of the march, using the tactics of flash mobs are planning to arrange a "hemp festivals" that might provoke a riot.
The campaign, which "League" is trying to spend more than a year, will be handed out printed material calling for the legalization of drugs.
In order to prevent unauthorized marches law enforcement agencies plan to hold a series of preventive measures. In particular, together with FSNK Petersburg and the region expected to hold a series of search operations and preventive measures to identify the organizers and active participants in such actions. The relevant committees and district administrations sent warnings about the impossibility of harmonizing these shares. All police patrols and internal forces at this time will be transferred to a more vigilant performance of the service and rapid response to attempts at "hemp festivals."
Meanwhile in Moscow, preparing for, "Hemp march" began in late March. Moscow media reported that the capital's subway ads appear on behalf of the "legalization of marijuana League" with an appeal to Muscovites to take part in the "Hemp march" in the May holidays. In promotional materials indicated that each of the subway cars have at least one person who smokes "weed", and this, according to the authors leaflets, must play its role in the legalization of marijuana. In the first "Hemp march" in Moscow, which took place in 2004 and also was unauthorized, was attended by about 200 people, 65 people were detained by police. In the world of this event is held annually during the past 10 years. The first "Hemp march" took place in America.
- Photos, short report: GMM-2006. САНКТ-ПЕТЕРБУРГ | Лига Легализации Конопли / Cannabis Legalize League. Google translation: "It all started about 17 pm at the Manege Square, near the fountain. Arriving at the place at the appointed time, I found a small group of people (about 50) sitting on the lawn, singing songs and playing musical instruments. Nearby, across the street were two police cars were walking around which law enforcement officials, apparently for something to cook."
- Flyers: legaliz.info/Agit/7_May_Spb_Stickers_A6.pdf. Right-click link, and save PDF.
- Long report: Конопляный Марш 2006 в Питере. Репортаж участника | Лига Легализации Конопли / Cannabis Legalize League. Google translation:
Hemp March 2006 in St. Petersburg. Reporting party
Published in SergE August 3, 2006 - 08:00
Talk Petersburg ECM-2006 sent a report and photos of events May 7, 2006 Organizing Committee of the League shares the author's regret about the absence of any organization in the preparation of the march past and hopes that St. Petersburg will be able to adequately prepare comrades VCR-2007 . "The World Hemp March", which was to be held in St. Petersburg, May 7, 2006 again left without the organization
It all started about 17 pm at the Manege Square, near the fountain. Arriving at the place at the appointed time, I found a small group of people (about 50) sitting on the lawn, singing songs and playing musical instruments.
Nearby, across the street were two police cars were walking around which law enforcement officials, apparently for something to cook.
Press and television appeared somewhat revived and is happening between the participants' sedentary march "and onlookers began to unravel simple black-and-white leaflets (as they were then called one of the representatives of the police - campaign materials), with the image of bunny« PLAYBOY »who was already six ears - cinquefoil in the manner of hemp.
Apparently the camp for law enforcement it was a call to action, as they were immediately arrested several teenagers, which they very politely escorted to his first car, and then to the department.
The lieutenant, after ordered his, approached reporters with an enigmatic smile and said, "Well, what? It did not happen Cop outrage? ".
It became clear that the march will not happen, but "sitting" continued to sit on the lawn, until finally the police were not dispersed. Further, one of the most active participants,
"Channel 5" took a brief interview in which she told of the usefulness of marijuana, and to "march of hemp." (Incidentally, I know the interview to air did not work).
No more action, I have not seen, and so he decided to retire. But still, some action was. That's what tells the eyewitness and participant of the "March", comrade Kelemor:
As can be seen, in order to conduct a "Hemp March" without such incidents, St. Pete advocates the legalization of marijuana just need competent organization and preparation. Let's see what will happen in 2007 ...
- Photos, short report: GMM-2005. САНКТ-ПЕТЕРБУРГ | Лига Легализации Конопли / Cannabis Legalize League. Google translation: "World Hemp March - 2005 was held in St. Petersburg and quietly, unlike in Moscow, without any contacts with the police. Probably because no one would comply with the requirements of the law 'On mass rallies ...' and notify the authorities."