Saint Petersburg, Russia
- See also: St. Petersburg, Florida, USA.
|The filibuster and presidential veto should be short delays before 50% +1 votes.|
|Source, and Wikipedia.|
|Economic justice delayed is justice denied. The filibuster is an antiquated notion from a bygone racist era.|
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Cannabis March. 420
- 6 2020
- 7 2019
- 8 2018
- 9 2016
- 10 2007
- 11 2006
- 12 2005
- 13 Event graphics and photos
- 14 Site navigation
- 15 Cannabis is safer.
- 16 Nixon's racist drug war
- 17 The forever drug war
- 18 Today's far-right Republicans
- 19 $70 billion to end pandemic
- 20 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 21 Republican filibuster equals
- 21.1 US voter suppression
- 21.2 High US taxes on poor
- 21.3 And on US middle class
- 21.4 Low US minimum wage
- 21.5 High wealth inequality
- 21.6 High income inequality
- 21.7 Low quality of life
- 21.8 High household debt
- 21.9 High US medical debt
- 21.10 High student loan debt
- 21.11 Punitive bankruptcy law
- 21.12 Stagnant US wages
- 21.13 Racist law enforcement
- 21.14 Poorly rated healthcare
- 21.15 No universal healthcare
- 22 Single payer costs less
- 23 Portugal's drug decrim equals
- 24 50 drug overdose deaths yearly
- 25 Versus 95,000 overdoses in US
- 26 President Eisenhower. 1953:
- 27 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 28 Equaled prosperity for more.
- 29 Republican President Lincoln
- 30 Created first progressive
- 31 US federal income tax.
- 32 Thomas Paine on the poor
- 33 Overpopulation = Warming
- 34 Categories
Share link: Saint Petersburg. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See: Russia. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Saint Petersburg event graphics and photos by year.|
- ДНЕВНИК КОНОПЛЯНОГО ПАРТИЗАНА (The Diary of a Hemp Partisan). Book by Ромэн Сер.
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш в Санкт-Петербурге
Telegram. See: Wikipedia: Telegram (software):
- ЛенКонСоцКлуб #lcsc420. Ленинградский Конопляный Социальный Клуб. Telegram: Contact @lcsc420.
- Конопляный Марш СПб. Telegram: Contact @gmmspb.
- Ромэн Сер. And Telegram: https://t.me/fider_fm
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш (СПб) 02 мая 2020. World Hemp March (St. Petersburg) May 02, 2020. Events. And: Photos.
VK (short for its original name VKontakte). See Wikipedia: VK (service):
- Мероприятие в рамках Всемирного Конопляного Марш | VK.
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш _(СПб)_ | VK. See photo album.
- Global Marijuana March, Russia (@gmmspb) • Instagram photos and videos.
- Ромэн Сер (@fider_fm) • Instagram photos and videos.
- Fider_Fm / TimePad.ru
- Russia. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Russia.
- Google Maps: Saint Petersburg
- Google Images: Saint Petersburg.
- Wikipedia: Saint Petersburg
- Wikitravel: Saint Petersburg
- Wikivoyage: Saint Petersburg.
- European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD.
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country.
Global Cannabis March. 420
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. See: See:
- May 2: Facebook: Конопляные Марши в городах России...2.5.20.
May 4: . Facebook: . Videos of event: . Event held here: Wikipedia: Ozerki (Historic district in Saint Petersburg).
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш _(СПб)_04 мая 2019 _ | VK.
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш 4 мая 2019.
- Facebook: Всемирный Конопляный Марш _(СПб)_04 мая 2019 _.
- Facebook: Ромэн Сер.
- В Петербурге пройдет Конопляный марш.
- Можно, если осторожно. Смольный разрешил прогулку весельчаков в промзоне Петербурга, если они утаят мечты о легалайзе.
- Власти Петербурга согласовали Конопляный марш, но потребовали поменять цель акции - Афиша Daily.
- Власти Петербурга разрешили провести Конопляный марш за легализацию марихуаны — если организаторы изменят цель акции. «Бумага».
- Конопляный марш просят разрешить в Петербурге | 78 NEWS - Новости Санкт-Петербурга.
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш | Санкт-Петербург ГородЗовёт.
- Санкт-Петербург | Конопляный марш просят разрешить в Петербурге - БезФормата - Новости.
- В Петербурге просят снова согласовать Конопляный марш - Акции протеста Митинги - Neva.Today.
- Стало известно, почему депутат-наркоман Резник не явился на «конопляный марш».
- Петербуржцы провели нелегальную "Конопляную встречу" - МК Санкт-Петербург.
Videos of event:
- Видео Конопляного Марша в СПб 2019 г. Май.
- "Конопляный марш" в Петербурге.
- "Конопляный марш" в Петербурге - YouTube.
- Всемирный Конопляный Марш в Петербурге (полная версия) - 4 мая 2019 г.
- Facebook video.
Global Marijuana March:
- May 5: .
Global Marijuana March:
- Preview: НОВЫЙ РЕГИОН: Санкт-Петербург готовится к «Конопляному маршу» | Лига Легализации Конопли / Cannabis Legalize League. Google translation:
NEW LOCATION: St. Petersburg prepares for "Hemp march"
Published in SergE May 3, 2007 - 08:00
St. Petersburg, May 3 (New Region, Ivan Smirnov) - The police of St. Petersburg of the Russian Interior Ministry has been informed that the world, "the legalization of hemp League" has decided to spend 5 May as "Hemp march." Parades are planned in several cities, including St. Petersburg. According to police, the organizers of the march, using the tactics of flash mobs are planning to arrange a "hemp festivals" that might provoke a riot.
The campaign, which "League" is trying to spend more than a year, will be handed out printed material calling for the legalization of drugs.
In order to prevent unauthorized marches law enforcement agencies plan to hold a series of preventive measures. In particular, together with FSNK Petersburg and the region expected to hold a series of search operations and preventive measures to identify the organizers and active participants in such actions. The relevant committees and district administrations sent warnings about the impossibility of harmonizing these shares. All police patrols and internal forces at this time will be transferred to a more vigilant performance of the service and rapid response to attempts at "hemp festivals."
Meanwhile in Moscow, preparing for, "Hemp march" began in late March. Moscow media reported that the capital's subway ads appear on behalf of the "legalization of marijuana League" with an appeal to Muscovites to take part in the "Hemp march" in the May holidays. In promotional materials indicated that each of the subway cars have at least one person who smokes "weed", and this, according to the authors leaflets, must play its role in the legalization of marijuana. In the first "Hemp march" in Moscow, which took place in 2004 and also was unauthorized, was attended by about 200 people, 65 people were detained by police. In the world of this event is held annually during the past 10 years. The first "Hemp march" took place in America.
- Photos, short report: GMM-2006. САНКТ-ПЕТЕРБУРГ | Лига Легализации Конопли / Cannabis Legalize League. Google translation: "It all started about 17 pm at the Manege Square, near the fountain. Arriving at the place at the appointed time, I found a small group of people (about 50) sitting on the lawn, singing songs and playing musical instruments. Nearby, across the street were two police cars were walking around which law enforcement officials, apparently for something to cook."
- Flyers: legaliz.info/Agit/7_May_Spb_Stickers_A6.pdf. Right-click link, and save PDF.
- Long report: Конопляный Марш 2006 в Питере. Репортаж участника | Лига Легализации Конопли / Cannabis Legalize League. Google translation:
Hemp March 2006 in St. Petersburg. Reporting party
Published in SergE August 3, 2006 - 08:00
Talk Petersburg ECM-2006 sent a report and photos of events May 7, 2006 Organizing Committee of the League shares the author's regret about the absence of any organization in the preparation of the march past and hopes that St. Petersburg will be able to adequately prepare comrades VCR-2007 . "The World Hemp March", which was to be held in St. Petersburg, May 7, 2006 again left without the organization
It all started about 17 pm at the Manege Square, near the fountain. Arriving at the place at the appointed time, I found a small group of people (about 50) sitting on the lawn, singing songs and playing musical instruments.
Nearby, across the street were two police cars were walking around which law enforcement officials, apparently for something to cook.
Press and television appeared somewhat revived and is happening between the participants' sedentary march "and onlookers began to unravel simple black-and-white leaflets (as they were then called one of the representatives of the police - campaign materials), with the image of bunny« PLAYBOY »who was already six ears - cinquefoil in the manner of hemp.
Apparently the camp for law enforcement it was a call to action, as they were immediately arrested several teenagers, which they very politely escorted to his first car, and then to the department.
The lieutenant, after ordered his, approached reporters with an enigmatic smile and said, "Well, what? It did not happen Cop outrage? ".
It became clear that the march will not happen, but "sitting" continued to sit on the lawn, until finally the police were not dispersed. Further, one of the most active participants,
"Channel 5" took a brief interview in which she told of the usefulness of marijuana, and to "march of hemp." (Incidentally, I know the interview to air did not work).
No more action, I have not seen, and so he decided to retire. But still, some action was. That's what tells the eyewitness and participant of the "March", comrade Kelemor:
As can be seen, in order to conduct a "Hemp March" without such incidents, St. Pete advocates the legalization of marijuana just need competent organization and preparation. Let's see what will happen in 2007 ...
- Photos, short report: GMM-2005. САНКТ-ПЕТЕРБУРГ | Лига Легализации Конопли / Cannabis Legalize League. Google translation: "World Hemp March - 2005 was held in St. Petersburg and quietly, unlike in Moscow, without any contacts with the police. Probably because no one would comply with the requirements of the law 'On mass rallies ...' and notify the authorities."
Event graphics and photos
See:Alphabetical order by city. There are many more images there than is shown below (in desktop or "full site" view).