San Francisco, California, USA
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 2019
- 7 2018
- 8 2017
- 9 2013
- 10 2010
- 11 2009
- 12 2008
- 13 2007
- 14 2006
- 15 2005
- 16 More graphics
- 17 Cannabis is safer
- 18 Polls. Need for activism
- 19 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 20 66% support legalization
- 21 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 22 Trump's drug war has
- 23 Killed 70,200 in US in 2017
- 24 Republican cannabis war
- 25 Senate blocks cannabis
- 26 US Republican war on poor
- 27 Canada versus USA
- 28 Single Payer costs less
- 29 Portugal's drug decrim
- 30 Healthcare for all costs less
- 31 Drug company price fixing
- 32 Huge cost of deductibles
- 33 Medicare for all costs less
- 34 And is not socialist
- 35 Drug war is expensive
- 36 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 37 Ground wars are costly
- 38 Hemp for all
- 39 Children's Climate Action
- 40 Green Love. Warming &
- 41 President Eisenhower was
- 42 A progressive Republican.
- 43 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 44 91% top marginal tax rate
- 45 & lower middle-class taxes
- 46 Equals prosperity for more
- 47 Vs Republican Party today:
- 48 Increasing income inequality
- 49 And lower minimum wage
- 50 Kleptocracy, drug war, and
- 51 Mass incarceration
- 52 Vote
Share link: San Francisco. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See: California. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more San Francisco event graphics and photos.|
2017. April 20. Video. Facebook: Event. Aerial drone. Expand to full screen and change to HD setting.
- 420 Hippie hill SF.
- MySpace: Dennis Peron.
- San Francisco Cannabis Clubs.
- San Francisco Marijuana Dispensaries | SF Weekly.
- California NORML.
- United States. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- California. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in California.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in the United States.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google Maps: San Francisco.
- Google images: San Francisco.
- Wikipedia: San Francisco
- Wikitravel: San Francisco.
- Wikivoyage: San Francisco.
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.9. 2010. 188.8.131.52.184.108.40.206.19.|
April 20. Hippie Hill:
- 420: .
4/20 (April 20):
- Brick and Mortar Music Hall » White Mystery – Tickets – Brick & Mortar Music Hall – San Francisco, CA – April 20th, 2013.
- WOMP Island 420 Music Festival - 4 stages of sound // Treasure Island SF!.
- WOMP Island 420 4th Room Dream Team TAKEOVER.
- White Mystery 4/20 Psychedelic Meltdown.
- 4/20 in the city.
San Francisco: Lynette Shaw 415-256-9328 http://www.myspace.com/sfmjmarchcannabisday2010 Postal: Marin Alliance, 6 School St. Plaza, #25, Fairfax, CA 94930 Cannabis Day Sat., Civic Center Plaza S.F.noon till 8 pm.
San Francisco: Rick Watts noegopresents(at)yahoo.com or Lynette Shaw 415-256-9328 Postal: Marin Alliance, 6 School St. Plaza, #25, Fairfax, CA 94930 Cannabis Day
- 3,000 in 2009, despite rain.
- SF Global Marijuana March – 5/2/2009 | March in the City on Saturday, May 2, 2009.
- Preview: 420magazine.com forum thread.
- Preview: sanfranciscocannabisclubs.com article.
- Preview: Chronic City: Goin' To A Party, Party -- Global Marijuana March 2009 - San Francisco News - The Snitch.
San Francisco: Rick Watts noegopresents(at)yahoo.com or Lynette Shaw 415-256-9328 Postal: Marin Alliance, 215 School St. Plaza, Fairfax, CA 94930 Cannabis Day Sat. May 3, Civic Center Plaza S.F.noon till 8 pm.
It starts at 12. It's at the Civic Center plaza. It's not poppin' till 4. Go get some good parking and eat lunch. See ya there!!!!
- 7000 in 2007!
- Preview: http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2007/05/01/18407731.php
- Images: http://thegreencross.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=263#263
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rmi9MxsMpI
- Report (from old GMM site):
- San Francisco's 6th Annual Cannabis Day took place on Saturday, May 7th in Civic Center Plaza. Musicians for Medical Marijuana was the headlining band, with Bay Area all-stars including Alphabet Soup and members of the Sons of Champlin.
- The event also included marijuana luminaries such as Mistress of Ceremonies Robyn Few, Dale Gieringer of CalNORML, Jack Herer, Eddy and Linda Lepp, Dennis Peron, Ed Rosenthal, and representatives of organizations such as Americans for Safe Access, the Mendocino Patients' Alliance, Drug Policy Alliance, and more.
- Dozens of vendor tables were set up around the plaza. Attendance this year seemed to be down a bit from last year.