- 1 Top
- 2 City info
- 3 Global Marijuana March
- 4 Links
- 5 2015
- 6 2014
- 7 2013
- 8 2012
- 9 2011
- 10 2010
- 11 2009
- 12 2008
- 13 2007
- 14 2006
- 15 2005
- 16 2017 Global Marijuana March and 420
- 17 Cannabis is safer
- 18 USA. Republican war on cannabis
- 19 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 20 Drug war, control, mass incarceration
- 21 Green love
- 22 Single Payer. Half the cost of Trumpcare
- 23 20 million uninsured: 20,000+ deaths yearly
- 24 Categories
Share link: Santiago
- Google Maps: Santiago.
- Google images: Santiago.
- Wikipedia: Santiago.
- Wikitravel: Santiago de Chile.
- Wikivoyage: Santiago.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- WeBeHigh.org - Cities and countries. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Media Awareness Project (MAP). Drug Policy Links: State, province, nation from Area menu. MAP Source Directory: State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search site for news, links, sources. By city, state, province, nation.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- Marijuana Dispensaries - Leafly.
- Marijuana Dispensary, Smoke Shop and Head Shop Finder.
Global Marijuana March
GMM (years signed up). (The city search of basic city lists will not find 2015, 2016, or 2017 cities since the 2015-17 GMM-420 pages list only countries, and not cities). This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 39 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 212 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 888 different cities have participated from 80 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. See signup.
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches: Marijuana March:     . Marihuana March:    . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):    . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):    . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):        . Google Advanced Image Search (find free images). Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Search for marijuana march videos. And more.|
|Find GMM graphics and other event graphics for any city.|
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to email@example.com - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a firstname.lastname@example.org. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Google search this wiki. Add city name to search.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Latin America. Cannabis-related links.
- Chile. Cannabis-related links.
- See the above pages for additional Facebook and other links.
- Twitter: Amigos del Cannabis (ADC_CANNABIS).
- .cl links are for Chile.
- MOVIMENTAL cultivatusderechos.cl - Marchas Cultiva tus Derechos. Twitter: @movimental
- Flickr: Amigos Del Cannabis Chile
- YouTube: amigosdelcannabis's Channel.
- Multitudinaria marcha por la despenalización de la marihuana. Massive march for the legalization of marijuana.
- Marcha multitudinaria en Chile por cultivo legal de marihuana. Massive march in Chile for legal cultivation of marijuana.
- New channel brings marijuana to televisions nationwide. By Laurie Blair. Nov 26th, 2014.
GMM, May 18:
- Facebook: Marcha Cultiva Tus Derechos 2013 "Por una Nueva Política de Drogas".
- Cultiva Tus derechos.
- “Cultivate Your Rights”; Santiago Marijuana March Tomorrow.
Bill Introduced To Legalize Marijuana In Chile. By Steve Elliott. October 3, 2012.
May 5, GMM:
- Miles marchan en Chile para defender la marihuana - América Latina - 20,000 people according to this El Nuevo Herald article. El Nuevo Herald is a McClatchy newspaper published daily in Spanish in Miami, Florida, in the United States. El Nuevo Herald's sister paper is The Miami Herald, also produced by the McClatchy Company.
- Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2012: No mas presos por plantar (Oficial Santiago).
- MAMBO PLANTA PARTY: FIESTA AFTER MARCHA CULTIVA TUS DERECHOS 2012.
GMM. May 7, 2011:
- Facebook: Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2011 Santiago.
- Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos 2011 Santiago.
- El Ciudadano » El 7 de mayo se realizará la Marcha Cultiva tus Derechos en Santiago.
- Marcha CTD 2011. Marchas Cultiva tus Derechos.
- Youtube: Cosechando Libertad 2011.mov.
- Video preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KAH5N-qPEI
- Flyer: http://r.amigosdelcannabis.cl/2010_04_marcha/afiche_adc_carta.pdf
- Forum: http://foro.amigosdelcannabis.cl/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=26500
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78XwSNGVvik
- Photos: http://www.amigosdelcannabis.cl/content/columna-marcha-2010
- Report: Un Exito la Marcha en Chile. Google translation:
- Chile. Marcha marijuana: Demonstrators called for legalization of cannabis. Complete calm in the march was held yesterday for the decriminalization of marijuana. This event is part of a series of similar events that took place throughout Latin America, with the theme of "Grow Your Rights." In Chile, the parade was coordinated by the organization Movimental and performed at noon in Plaza Italia.
- The central activity aimed to demonstrate "public, peaceful and festive war policy against drugs and prohibitionist laws."
- According to organizers, these policies, "far from providing a face in an efficient, fair and democratic, other phenomena associated with psychoactive substances have ended up worsening the current situation, starting with drug trafficking."
- Facebook: GRAN BINGO Amigos Del Cannabis 2010.
GMM. May 17:
- Foros Amigosdelcannabis.cl • Ver Tema - ORGANIZACION MARCHA 17 DE MAYO 2009.
- Alozam´s Blog: Marcha por la despenalización de la MARIHUANA.
Return to top. See 2008 GMM, GlobalMarijuanaMarch.org archive, 2. Santiago: director(at)canamo.cl, marcha(at)cultivatusderechos.org or revista(at)canamo.cl http://www.cultivatusderechos.cl or http://www.canamo.cl/
Reports, photos: http://coordinadoracannabis.blogspot.com
May 25, 2008:
- cultivatusderechos.cl report and photos.
- Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/anticristo/sets/72157605252412946
ExpoCannabis. August 9:
- Photos: http://www.fotolog.com/gondvibes/26845342
December 4, 2008:
- Facebook: otra política de drogas es posible!!.
GMM calendar and other events. Forum:
GMM graphics: http://gallery.marihemp.com/chile2007mmm-graphics
May 6, 2007 Global Marijuana March in Santiago, Chile. Youtube link.
Santiago. 2007 GMM.
May 21 and 28, 2006:
- coordinadoracannabis.blogspot.com search
GMM. May 15, 2005 photos:
2017 Global Marijuana March and 420
May 6, 2017, Saturday, or thereabouts. And April 20 (4/20), or thereabouts. Rallies and marches overall change public opinion for the better! See: Cannabis polls.
- 2017 Global Marijuana March and 420 events. - Worldwide.
- USA. 2017 Global Marijuana March and 420 city list. - USA.
- 420 event lists. - Worldwide.
|US states that have legalized|
as of November 2016 election.
Cannabis is safer
|Ronald Reagan, 1980 campaign speech 1: "Leading medical researchers are coming to the conclusion that marijuana, pot, grass, whatever you want to call it, is probably the most dangerous drug in the United States, and we haven't begun to find out all of the ill effects, but they are permanent ill effects. The loss of memory for example."|
- Obama correctly said that cannabis is safer than alcohol. See: Cannabis is safer. He also said marijuana should be treated more as a public health issue than a criminal one. And: Obama signals support for legalizing medical marijuana. . See video.
- USA. 1 in 10 deaths of working-age adults are alcohol-related (disease, overdose, car crashes, falls, violence, etc). 87,798 per year, 2006 to 2010. .
See longer article: Cannabis is safer.
- Imagine if Mitt Romney had been elected President in 2012 instead of Obama.
- Obama on marijuana legalization. . "My suspicion is that you’re gonna see other states start looking at this". The Washington Post. Jan. 22, 2015.
- Obama administration asks Supreme Court to reject lawsuit filed by Republican governments in Oklahoma and Nebraska to stop legal marijuana in Colorado . December 2015.
USA. Republican war on cannabis
The Cannabis War is over and the U.S. Republican Party has lost. They may not know it yet, so keep marching, lobbying, and voting! Please register and vote! See: Reagan's War on Cannabis. And: Drug war, control, and Republican-led income inequality. And: Alternatives to Republican-led mass incarceration.
Vermont's Republican Governor Scott Vetoes Marijuana Legalization bill of Democrat legislature. May 24, 2017. And: New Mexico's Republican governor vetoes a bill that would have allowed medical marijuana for opioid addiction. April 7, 2017. And: New Mexico's Republican governor vetoes the 911 Good Samaritan Overdose Prevention Bill. April 7, 2017. And: Idaho's Republican governor vetoes a broadly-supported asset forfeiture reform bill. April 7, 2017.
|U.S. Republican Party: Greed, Ground Wars, Drug Wars, and Mass Incarceration.|
- Missouri's Republican governor signs state law lowering St. Louis minimum wage. . July 3, 2017. And: Iowa's Republican governor signs law overturning local minimum wage increases. March 30, 2017.
Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- See main article: Presidents alone can not reschedule marijuana.
The president alone can not reschedule marijuana.  . Since HHS (Health and Human Services) and the DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) have again declined to reschedule or deschedule cannabis, then only Congress can do so. But Congress removed help for veterans: . And Congressional committee leaders refuse hearings on CARERS bill to reschedule cannabis. See: Medical Marijuana Advocates Rally to Loosen Restrictions. By Alicia Ault. 23 Mar 2016. Medscape.
- Wikipedia: Drug Enforcement Administration. See "Criticism" section.
- Wikipedia: Removal of cannabis from Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act.
- DEA Removes Marijuana Misinformation From Website After Months of Pressure. By Steve Elliott. Feb 13, 2017.
- DEA Pulls Back From Calling Marijuana One Of The 'Most Dangerous Drugs'. By Cody Fenwick. August 16, 2016. Patch Media
- The Science behind the DEA's Long War on Marijuana. 19 April 2016. Scientific American. Unless Congress acts, the DEA has final say on rescheduling or descheduling marijuana.
- Pot Matters: For Legalization, Set Your Sights on the Senate. 23 Mar 2016. By Jon Gettman. "it will be helpful, and indeed crucial, for advancing legalization for Democrats to take control of the Senate." Maybe in 2018?
- FDA Weighs in on Rescheduling Cannabis. By Ben Adlin. 28 Dec 2015. Leafly.
Drug war, control, mass incarceration
|See: Drug war, control, and Republican-led income inequality. And: Drug war causes high U.S. incarceration rate. And: Drug War, mandatory minimum sentencing, handguns. And: US incarceration peaked in 2008. And: Number of marijuana prisoners in the USA. And: List of countries and U.S. states by incarceration rate.
|The majority of people incarcerated in prisons and jails in the USA are in due to drug-related offenses, crimes to get money for drugs, or drug-related parole or probation violations. Wikipedia: Drug-related crime. The number of inmates in the USA has increased almost 5 times over since 1980. The USA has the highest incarceration rate of any nation b c (except for the tiny country of the Seychelles). Compare incarceration rates worldwide. The cost of the U.S. drug war is at least 1.5 trillion dollars. Cannabis is safer! Share link.|
|A Lot Of People Are Dying At This Understaffed Texas Jail. And: How the Money Bail System Perpetuates America’s Mass Incarceration Problem. 2. And: Justice Department blasts ‘unconstitutional’ fixed bail schedules. Many innocent people in jail. And: Many marijuana users in jail without bail money.|
|Rundle Won't Charge Prison Guards Who Allegedly Boiled Schizophrenic Black Man to Death for 2 Hours in Shower. Death Ruled An Accident. Documents Show They Omitted Key Details. Florida inmate in for cocaine possession. 2345. Due to lack of single-payer universal healthcare the mentally ill end up incarcerated and untreated. Prison costs far more than caring for them to begin with. For their non-violent offenses three-quarters of Americans favor ‘rehabilitation’ over jail time, survey finds. |
- Abortion Rates Dropped Sharply. What Caused It?
- Free birth control under ObamaCare.
- Colorado’s Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success. Free birth control.
|Republicans think they can spend an infinite amount of money on health-insurance-company-based healthcare, and have an , to feed their appetite for , and for more inmates for more prisons for|
|Wikipedia: Population milestone babies.|
|As with cannabis legalization Colorado leads the way.. More info. 2.3..|
Single Payer. Half the cost of Trumpcare
20 million uninsured: 20,000+ deaths yearly
Portugal. Few die of overdoses
- Bernie Sanders' projection of 'thousands' of deaths from lost health coverage is well-supported. By Louis Jacobson. June 27, 2017. Politifact. See article sidebar for many sources. .
- See: Canadian single-payer healthcare and Portuguese drug decriminalization.
Portugal has decriminalized all drugs. Like Canada it has universal healthcare. See: Portugal. Cannabis-related links. See: Wikipedia: Drug policy of Portugal and Wikipedia: Health in Portugal. Nearly all of the European Union (EU) has universal healthcare. . See: List of countries with universal health care.
Source for above chart: Are any conservatives in the US for a single payer and a universal health care system, or can they not coexist? Chart is from comment around March 11, 2017 by Dan Munro, "author of Casino Healthcare and Forbes contributor".
Canada passes US in middle-class wealth. Median after-tax middle-class income in Canada is higher. . Why? Canadians pay so much less for far better healthcare. And:
The $0 Alternative To Trumpcare. See chart below. USA versus top ten healthiest nations.
2015 article by Chris Ingraham. Chart below is from the article.
"The country has 3 overdose deaths per million citizens, compared to the EU average of 17.3."
- Overdose stats for the rest of the world.
- Wikipedia charts: Drug-related death statistics. See the upload page.
- Overdose Death Rates. National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Charts.
- These Are the Drugs That Cause the Most Overdose Deaths. Chart.
- Our nation’s drug overdose problem, in five bleak charts.
- How the opioid epidemic became America’s worst drug crisis ever, in 15 maps and charts.