|News. - 2018: Global events. And: Facebook events.|
|See: More news. Archive. News sources. Facebook: Global Marijuana March . Hashtags: . Twitter: .
|More U.S. Imprisonment Does Not Reduce Drug Problems. And: 39% of Prisoners Should Not Be in Prison.|
|Country||Life expectancy. 2015||Under-5 mortality rate per 1000 live births. 2016.||Maternal mortality rate per 100,000 live births. 2015||Healthcare cost per person. (2). US dollars PPP||Murder rate per 100,000. 2016|
|82.2 years. (2)||4.9||7.3||1.7|
|79.3 years. (2)||6.5||26.4||5.3|
|Murder rate in Canada is lower due to far less handgun ownership. Why does National Public Radio, like most media, censor most of these international comparisons?.|
- 1 Top
- 2 Links
- 3 City info
- 4 Global Marijuana March
- 5 2010
- 6 2007
- 7 2006
- 8 2005
- 9 2004
- 10 Cannabis is safer
- 11 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 12 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 13 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 14 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 15 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 16 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 17 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 18 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 19 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 20 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 21 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 22 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 23 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 24 Green love
- 25 Canada has universal healthcare
- 26 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 27 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 28 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 29 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 30 Canada has better health outcomes
- 31 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 32 10,000 more deaths yearly. Also:
- 33 10,000 die waiting for disability yearly
- 34 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 35 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 36 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 37 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 38 Remove Republicans in 2018 vote
- 39 Categories
Share link: Sofia. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to email@example.com - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a firstname.lastname@example.org. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Bulgaria. Cannabis-related links.
- See the above pages for additional Facebook and other links.
- promena.org - За легализация на марихуаната в България » движение Промена (Legalization of marijuana in Bulgaria).
- Medical Marijuana Bulgaria
- Growshop Grow.bg, Bulgaria.
- Growshop Gradinar Online Shop, Bulgaria. See contact page.
- Growshopvarna.com - see contact page.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Media Awareness Project (MAP). Drug Policy Links: State, province, nation from Area menu. MAP Source Directory: State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search site for news, links, sources. By city, state, province, nation.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
- European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD. Click map for news. Organizations. Country links.
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country.
Global Marijuana March
GMM (years signed up).
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 41 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 44 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 212 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 226 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 950 different cities have participated from 82 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
No GMM march was held. See this page of a promena.org forum thread. Here is a Google translation of one of the messages:
- Posted: Tue Apr 20 , 2010 12:44 pm
- Apparently this year will pass without procession , unfortunately. It remains 10 days, is not to be done when the organization, even now to start ..
- Photos, report: Шествие “Марш за трева 2006″.
- Report (from old GMM site):
About the 2006 event, we were weaker this year then previous. About 500 young people came out to the center of Sofia. We had no permission for the event. New mayor of Sofia, former police chief, Boiko Borisov prohibited our procession through Sofia's central streets and permitted us only to stay in a park.
Promena Movement did not submit to this order, because we aim to shown Bulgarian society that marijuana users are not dangerous, that they are normal, and they are not criminals. We refused to hide in parks and gardens. We decided to make our event every week until we get the permission from our mayor.
So, on 7th May, 4:20 p.m. we started our MMM 06. When we reached the first crossroad we stopped, sat down the road, and blocked the traffic for fifteen minutes. After that we turned back to the starting point and made a party with speeches and music.
During the whole we had no problems with the police.
Next week on 13th May we did the same, but without music (due to financial reasons).
For 20th May, Mr Borisov prohibited even the meeting and we started sueing the municipality.
One of the reasons why this year we are weaker then previous is that recently the founder of Promena Movement, Georgi Vasilev went to jail for six years, for possession of 183 gr. of marijuana. This fact did reflect unfavorably to our organization. So we looking for any help to make our President reprieve him.
GMM. May 14:
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eevm2ET1cWg
- Media: Bulgarians March for Marijuana Freedom. May 14, 2005 article at Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency.
- Report (in Bulgarian): За легализация на марихуаната в България » Шествие “Марш ЗА ТРЕВА” 14.05.2005, София.
- Report (from old international GMM site):
- Report from Sofia
- The Global Marijuana March in Sofia, organised on May 14 by the Promena Movement for Marijuana Legalisation amassed some 1,500 people, who openly stated they shall not be treated like criminals.
- The rally set off at 16:30 a.m. from the Boris gardens under the sound of drums, tin-whistles and pipes, chanting "Freedom!", "We are not criminals!", "Legalisation!", "Ganja!", etc. and toured the city center. Participants at the head of the march carried two posters, with the words "Freedom" and "Re-legalization" painted on hemp cloth. (Marijuana was not banned until some 50 years ago, hence the call for re-legalisation.) All were very enthusiastic, and so were some of the by-standers in the outdoor cafes along the Sofia streets.
- One of the most amusing episodes occurred on the Patriarch Euthimius boulevard. Part of the protesters noticed their favourite plant growing freely in one of the street flower pots and gave it a powerful salute. The rally stopped for a moment, only to watch how one of the cops supervising the rally, eradicated the plant and trashed it in the nearest bin.
- A boy and a girl, smoking a joint, were immediately circled by the cops, who were very disappointed to find out that the teenagers were smoking peppermint! Yet one participant was later detained for "possessing narcotic highly hazardous narcotic substance", as the Bulgarian legislation refers to cannabis.
- Back in the Boris gardens the rally proceeded with a reggae party.
April 4. Marijuana March:
- Photos: http://promena.org/old_site/_gligi/040404/ShestviePhotos.htm
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiuBEZO7pps
- Report (in Bulgarian): За легализация на марихуаната в България » Шествие “Не сме престъпници” – 04.04.2004, София (Legalization of marijuana in Bulgaria » Rally "We are not criminals" - 04.04.2004 , Sofia).