Template:Timeshifter user page links
- Find lyrics at the Lyric Wiki and many other sites. Just google song titles followed by "lyrics".
Some of the info below may be out of date.
Radio streaming of interest
Some of this info may be old.
Free music streaming online
Some of this info is old.
Even whole albums are streamed free in some cases.
- AllMusic.com. Music Search, Recommendations, Videos and Reviews. Many of the tunes on many of the albums can be streamed online. Full tunes in many cases, and not just samples. Wikipedia: AllMusic.
For example; do you like drum and bass fused with world music:
- Arcana - Jef Stott : Songs, Reviews, Credits, Awards : AllMusic. Click any blue icon to start playing a tune. When done it will rotate through the rest of the album. Great background to whatever else you are doing. :)
Some of this info is old.
Audio streams. Your Flash player will play many of them automatically. See Wikipedia: Internet radio.
Some free, streaming, music and talk radio:
- TuneIn: Listen to Online Radio, Music and Talk Stations (tunein.com). Music Radio - Listen Online. And Electronic and Dance Radio. And Dubstep Radio. And Progressive Talk Radio - Listen Online.
- Radio Fly Foot Selecta - Strictly Big Tunes & Good Vibes.
- Facebook: Radionomy.
- Search Radionomy for drum bass electronic world music. One result of many:
- Listen to the online radio Electronic Global Radio on Radionomy : Dance-Clubbing, House, Electronic, Easy Listening, Techno.
- Wikipedia: List of Internet stations.
Free video and media players
You can also install one or more of the top 5 video and media players downloaded from Cnet. See this list of the most popular free ones. It is ordered by downloads last week. Check the numbers, since some of those listed are ads, and may not be clearly marked as such. Be careful not to install any addons during installation that you don't want. Pay attention to the "decline" and "accept" buttons (or similar wording), during each stage of installation. Cnet does not intentionally allow malware as addons, though some of the addons may be annoying to you. If you install something you don't want, just uninstall it.
See the above-linked article. One can paste the time-linked URL into a Facebook post or a Google+ post, and the YouTube video will show up embedded, and it will start at the start time indicated in the URL.
The URL link works anywhere it is placed. If one clicks on the link one is taken to that time in the YouTube video.
Linking to times in comments is even easier. Just add the time in minute:second format. For example; 2:43
When the comment is posted it will automatically be made into a link to that time (2 minutes 43 seconds) in the video that you are commenting on. This works when commenting on a YouTube video in a Google-owned space like Youtube or Google+. It does not work in Facebook.