United States. Cannabis-related links
|The filibuster and presidential veto should be short delays before 50% +1 votes.|
|Source, and Wikipedia.|
|Economic justice delayed is justice denied. The filibuster is an antiquated notion from a bygone racist era.|
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Cities
- 4 Links
- 5 Info
- 6 Death penalty for cannabis
- 7 Global Marijuana March
- 8 Site navigation
- 9 Cannabis is safer.
- 10 Nixon's racist drug war
- 11 The forever drug war
- 12 Today's far-right Republicans
- 13 $70 billion to end pandemic
- 14 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 15 Republican filibuster equals
- 15.1 US voter suppression
- 15.2 High US taxes on poor
- 15.3 And on US middle class
- 15.4 Low US minimum wage
- 15.5 High wealth inequality
- 15.6 High income inequality
- 15.7 Low quality of life
- 15.8 High household debt
- 15.9 High US medical debt
- 15.10 High student loan debt
- 15.11 Punitive bankruptcy law
- 15.12 Stagnant US wages
- 15.13 Racist law enforcement
- 15.14 Poorly rated healthcare
- 15.15 No universal healthcare
- 16 Single payer costs less
- 17 Portugal's drug decrim equals
- 18 50 drug overdose deaths yearly
- 19 Versus 95,000 overdoses in US
- 20 President Eisenhower. 1953:
- 21 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 22 Equaled prosperity for more.
- 23 Republican President Lincoln
- 24 Created first progressive
- 25 US federal income tax.
- 26 Thomas Paine on the poor
- 27 Overpopulation = Warming
- 28 Categories
Share link: usa or USA. For states see Category: Cannabis-related links for the United States.
- See: Global Marijuana March USA. It lists US city pages on this wiki.
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- (add city name).
- PUFMM - USA. People Uniting For Medicinal Marihuana. See members. See links to state groups. It also lists links to PUFMM Facebook pages around the world.
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy.
- Americans for Safe Access.
- Willie Nelson's Teapot Party. Google search for chapters.
- Main Facebook pages for GMM organizing.
- Cannabis.com - United States of America. Forums by state.
- Drug War Facts. Table of contents. See links for United States. And see here.
- MercyCenters.org -The World of MERCY; a Guide to Medical Cannabis around the Globe. See the links by country midway down the right sidebar. The country pages cover more than just medical cannabis.
- Organizations and support groups in Canada and the United States. Famous Friends Of Cannabis - Pot Stars - Celebrity Stoners - Hemp Heroes - Web Links.
- Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP). Chapters (by state and nation). Wikipedia.
- ASA : Advancing Legal Medical Marijuana Therapeutics and Research. ASA chapters (and forums). Both are sorted by state. Wikipedia: Americans for Safe Access.
- WeedTracker.COM - Cannabis Clubs around the USA, and Patient Community.
- Marijuana Policy Project. State Policy (state-by-state links). Wikipedia. Youtube: MPPstaff channel.
- NORML.org. National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws. Chapters and state info. Media Guide. Local media - ZIP code search. Also, organization search - national media organizations, newspapers, and magazines. Wikipedia: NORML.
- NORML Women's Alliance.
- Template:Local links - source for many more state and local cannabis-related links.
- MERCY in America; a Guide to Medical Cannabis in the USA | MercyCenters.org. Click state on map.
- Medical Marijuana Inc..
- United States. Cannabis-related links.
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in the United States.
- Google maps: United States.
- Google images: United States.
- Wikipedia: United States.
- Wikitravel: United States.
- Wikivoyage: United States.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Use Special:Search to search cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, countries, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality. WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
Death penalty for cannabis
- Wikipedia: Capital punishment for drug trafficking. See the references for the USA info.
- See also: Newt Gingrich's deadly Drug War.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. See: See: