Uruguay. Cannabis-related links
- 1 Top
- 2 Cities
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 2012 Global Marijuana March
- 7 Some news
- 8 Cannabis is safer
- 9 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 10 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 11 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 12 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 13 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 14 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 15 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 16 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 17 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 18 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 19 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 20 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 21 Record global debt. Who will bail out USA?
- 22 US inflation-adjusted wages are flat
- 23 Increasing US income inequality over time
- 24 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 25 Canada has universal healthcare
- 26 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 27 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 28 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 29 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 30 Canada has better health outcomes
- 31 Huge wasteful spending in US healthcare
- 32 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 33 10,000 more US deaths yearly. Also:
- 34 10,000 die waiting for US disability yearly
- 35 Republicans block pre-existing conditions
- 36 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 37 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 38 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 39 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 40 Green love
- 41 Hemp for all
- 42 Prosperity for all
- 43 Global Marijuana March and 420 photos
- 44 Categories
Share link: Uruguay
|Click for more Uruguay event graphics and photos by year.|
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- Do a (add city name).
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in Uruguay (see above search too): Florida. Fray Bentos. Montevideo. Paysandu. Salto. Tacuarembo.
- AECU. Asociacion de Estudios del Cannabis del Uruguay.
- PlantatuPlanta | La primer web Uruguaya de autocultivo.
- Latin America. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Uruguay.
- In alphabetical order by city.
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a email@example.com. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Zoom in and out. And: Links: https://goo.gl/
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google maps: Uruguay.
- Google images: Uruguay.
- Wikipedia: Uruguay.
- Wikitravel: Uruguay.
- Wikivoyage: Uruguay.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- DrugNews.org (from MAP). News and opinion in one list. Titles are too short. Can sort by area, source, author, topic. But they can not be combined. For example; Cannabis topic is for all countries. United States is for all topics. See: News. See: Opinions. Sort either by low, medium, or high detail.
- MAP news topics ("focal points"). For example; Cannabis news for the United States, or Canada, or the UK.
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Search for local medical marijuana dispensaries at LegalMarijuanaDispensary.com, and at many other directories online. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Search the cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the "City info" sections of city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. ENCOD: European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD. Click map for news. Organizations. Country links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database:
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 991 different cities have participated from 83 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Years signed up: Browse the basic GMM city lists: ~ 1999. 2000. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 2010. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18.|
2012 Global Marijuana March
- Uruguay's Drugs Policy: Regulating Market For Pot. By Annie Murphy. October 2, 2012. NPR. Morning Edition. Same article here, along with transcript, and larger photo of the May 5, 2012 GMM in Montevideo, Uruguay.
- Nationalisation: Uruguay's solution to its drug problem. By Simeon Tegel. The Independent. June 22, 2012. "Law allowing state to sell cannabis could be adopted across Latin America in defiance of US".
- Uruguay Legalizes Marijuana to Fight Crime. June 21, 2012. Latin American Herald Tribune.
- Uruguay government reportedly plans to sell marijuana to registered users. June 20, 2012. The Washington Post.
- Uruguay Marijuana Legalization: Government Proposes Selling Weed Law To Fight Crime. June 20, 2012. By Pablo Fernandez. Huffington Post. "There are no laws against marijuana use in Uruguay. Possession of the drug for personal use has never been criminalized, and a 1974 law gives judges discretion to determine if the amount of marijuana found on a suspect is for legal personal use or for illegal dealing."