User talk:Timeshifter/Archive 1
Hi Timeshifter, thank you for choosing ShoutWiki to make your wiki.
We would suggest that you start your wiki off by doing these few basic things:
- Upload a logo. You can do this by uploading an image over File:Wiki.png. (not available on some skins)
- Design your Main Page. The main page is likely the first thing users will see. It should be attractive and catch the eye.
- Start building content. All wikis need content to become the best they can be.
If you need help with making a logo, skin or favicon, please see ShoutWiki's Logo Creation Wiki.
Thank you again for using ShoutWiki.
ShoutWiki staff 09:47, 14 March 2013
Erbil Million march
I came across your image for the million march in Erbil, i am looking for similar types of like-minded people if you know what i mean, do you know who provided you with the image?
- Hi. See Erbil, Iraqi Kurdistan. There is a link there to here:
- But it looks like it is not working. I don't know the people who provided those images. --Timeshifter (talk) 07:22, 25 September 2013 (UTC)
-Hi, I've erased the other event because that people is agressive with us and confusing the public saying that we are 'payed by gringos' (we organise the march since 2003, Dana knows us well), and acusing us of any quantity of lies. They only invite to smoke and does'nt care about informing the assistants to the event (they say 'rudenaris' instead ruderalis). Now, they are trying to take the people to their event in a reduced place where they make weekly massive smokes without content and convert the users in laugh-making of media in Mexico.
Thank You for your attention.
Leopoldo Rivera, Ameca www.ameca.org.mx
- Hi. In most cases, I can't remove info of some activists, and leave up the info of others. That wouldn't be fair. I suggest you provide info on your websites explaining your opinions. They can present info on their websites. There is room for everybody. People can make up their own minds about whether they want to attend an event or not. Some people may stop in at both events. --Timeshifter (talk) 08:27, 2 April 2014 (UTC)
GMM graphic request
Hi Timeshifter. I would love to use derived work from this image http://cannabis.shoutwiki.com/wiki/File:2014_GMM_English.jpg as a header for a blog artice on the homepage of th German Pirate Party. Would it be acceptable for you to license the image as (CC-BY-NC) or better? Best, Dirk Moonopool (talk) 11:40, 29 April 2014 (UTC)
- I have no idea who made that image: File:2014 GMM English.jpg. Trust me when I say that no one has ever complained to me about using their event graphics to promote their event. With literally thousands of event graphics on the wiki there are not enough hours in the day to get formal image licenses. See:
- Category:Flat list of event graphics
- It is nearly impossible to even find out who made the graphics. They come from all over the world from creators speaking many languages. So I apply fair use as a justification for using the images. See: Template:Fair Use event graphic and Template:Fair Use event graphic GMM. I suggest doing the same. See also:
- Image license templates