Vale do Aco, Brazil
Share link: Vale do Aco. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links here: Brazil. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Vale do Aco event graphics and photos.|
- Brazil. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Latin America. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Brazil.
Search for: event videos. And more.
GMM graphics and other event graphics.
City lists. Global Marijuana March, 420. Crowd photos.
Global Marijuana March Links.
Flat list: Event graphics & photos. Alphabetical.
-Category: Cannabis-related links.
Medical Cannabis Worldwide. (zoomable English map). And: Spanish.
-Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
See: Google Translate. And: Firefox addon.
Add local or regional links
- Google Maps: Vale do Aco.
- Google Images: Vale do Aco.
- Wikipedia: Vale do Aco.
Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.
CannabisVoter.info -- Vote for cannabis
- Cannabis news sources. And: Cannabis event lists and calendars.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- SmokeShops.com | Smoke Shops, Head Shops, Vape Shops, CBD Stores, Dispensaries.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide to the World of Marijuana.
- LonelyCannabis.com - World's best cannabis travel guide.
- Facebook: Global Marijuana March. .
Global Cannabis March. 420
Google site search no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
Special:Search works well. Click: "Global Marijuana March maps". Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. Yearly maps. See: 420 and Global Cannabis March event lists by year. See: GMM links.
1035 cities have participated from 85 nations or subnational areas since 1999.
GCM/420 city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 126.96.36.199.5. 188.8.131.52.10. 184.108.40.206.15. 220.127.116.11.20. 21.22.23. Yearly event links in many cases will no longer be added to city pages due to the amount of work involved. Such links are found in the yearly city lists and maps. Graphics and crowd photos will also no longer be added to city pages in many cases. Graphics and photos can be found in this alphabetical flat list.
Return to top. See 2018 Global Marijuana March and 420 events. And: 420 event lists.
- Facebook event: 1° Marcha da Maconha Vale do Aço.
US Republicans &
- Return to top. See: Anti-cannabis conservative agenda. Keep 'em jailed, sick, stupid, oppressed, broke, and not woke.
US Republicans have led cannabis and drug wars worldwide. All to create 2nd class citizens who are blocked from many educational, job, and voting opportunities. Part of the conservative plan to concentrate wealth in fewer hands worldwide. USA. The state of the nation. After decades of Republican-led drug war, and their filibusters in the Senate.
- US Republican states. It's not just cannabis prohibition. Many maps. It's also their low minimum wages, etc..
- The US federal minimum wage would be $13.46 in 2022 dollars if its real value had remained at the 1968 level. Even more in 2023 dollars. See graph below. Note the low minimum wages in the Republican south in the map below. See Wikipedia: Republican states.
- Wikipedia: List of US states by minimum wage.
- Wikipedia: List of European countries by minimum wage.
- A $15 minimum wage would cost jobs, right? Probably not, economists say.
- There’s More Evidence That Raising the Minimum Wage Won’t Cost Jobs.
- The U.S. has one of the stingiest minimum wage policies of any wealthy nation. Washington Post.
Cannabis is safer
Return to top. See articles: Cannabis is safer. And:
History of US Republican war on cannabis, and their lies about its health effects.
War on cannabis
Return to top. It accelerated in the US, and that's where it will end. US Congress could legalize, reschedule, or remove cannabis from the federal schedule if Republican filibuster were gone. Vote in US Senators who will abolish it. . Senators Manchin or Sinema could abolish it now. Abolish Presidential veto too. Mandatory retirement. .
Canada versus USA
Return to top. Cannabis is legal across Canada. See: Wikipedia: Cannabis in Canada. See also: USA. The state of the nation. And note Portugal versus USA: There were around 109,700 US drug overdose deaths in the year ending December 31, 2022. 300 per day. Only around 30 to 55 per year in Portugal, a country with universal healthcare, and where all drugs have been decriminalized since 2001..
US is Broke, not Woke
Return to top. Sleepy Americans can't do the math concerning healthcare costs. One reason Canadians are richer (see Wikipedia: List of countries by wealth per adult) and have more energy: Canadians don't have to take 3 jobs, go bankrupt, or sell their house, due to medical debt. See Wikipedia: List of countries by total health expenditure per capita.
Health and Debt Ceiling
Share link: Debt ceiling. See: Wikipedia: US debt ceiling. US would save 1.6 trillion dollars per year (6.1% of GDP) if it instituted Canadian universal healthcare. Canada spent 11.7 percent of its GDP for total healthcare costs in 2021. US spent 17.8 percent in 2020. Canadians are healthier on average, and their preventive healthcare is much cheaper! Versus US Emergency Room care. End US drug war with universal healthcare and decriminalization. See Wikipedia: List of countries by GDP (nominal). And Wikipedia: Gross domestic product. And: Wikipedia: Health spending as a percent of GDP by country (gross domestic product). And: Wikipedia: List of countries with universal health care.
US Republicans Voted Often to Kill Coverage of Pre-Existing Conditions. .
Table below from: Foreign Countries with Universal Health Care. By New York State Department of Health.
|United Arab Emirates||1971|
US Republican states;
Not just pot prohibition
See article: US Republican states. It's not just cannabis prohibition. Many maps. It's also their low minimum wages, high Covid death rates, poor healthcare, high household debt, high gun death rates, high homicide rates, high incarceration rates, etc.. See: Drug war and other US Republican excessive uses of force. They are autocratic gerrymandered states that have long avoided federal oversight due to the Republican filibuster. See Wikipedia: Filibuster in the United States Senate.
The US Republican Party wants to concentrate wealth at the top. So they want most people to be Broke, not Woke: Trickle-down economics. See: Anti-cannabis conservative agenda. Keep 'em jailed, sick, stupid, oppressed, broke, and not woke.
The federal minimum wage would be $13.46 in 2022 dollars if its real value had remained at the 1968 level. Even more in 2023 dollars. See graph below.
Population and Warming
World Population Clock: 8 Billion People (LIVE). Many US Republican leaders oppose birth control and abortion rights. Overpopulation massively removes greenspace needed to remove carbon dioxide. See crowded beach below and link:
Wikipedia: List of countries and dependencies by population density.
Global warming. Roswell
Return to top. Share link: Roswell UFO.
Share link: Roswell UFO. Roswell UFO craft and alien body retrieval was real according to U.S. Army officer Walter Haut. He signed affidavits to that effect in 1993 and 2002. Released in 2007 after his death in 2005. Video made in 2000. Released in May 2021. Much of the technology has been back engineered, and its carbon-free energy could end global warming. See Stephen Greer video. . And: One of the Roswell aliens was alive.. Archived here.
Articles about Haut:
17 Aug 2021: “My father saw the bodies”: chasing the truth about Roswell. By James Jennings. Archived here.
5 June 2022: Roswell officer's deathbed confession about theory of alien cover up. By Declan Carey. Archived here.
14 May 2021: Ex-Army officer ADMITS he saw ‘alien the size of a 10-year-old child’ after famous Roswell UFO crash in incredible video. By Emma Parry. Archived here. This article has a short excerpt of the video.
May 2021: Roswell Officer Speaks From the Grave: Video Released, Confesses that Alien was "the size of a 10 year old". By Anthony Bragalia. Archived here. From article (emphasis added): "This video clip is part of a memoir video / oral history over two hours in length that covers many personal and professional aspects of Haut's life. The video was taken at the Roswell Museum in 2000 with friends Dennis Balthaser and Wendy Connors."
September 2007. Haut's Daughter Tells How Affidavit Came to Be. By Julie Schuster (his daughter). MUFON UFO Journal. Issue 473. Page 15. Dec 2002 affidavit is on page 14.
30 June 2007: Roswell officer's amazing deathbed admission raises possibility that aliens DID visit. By Nick Pope. Archived here.
2002 and 1993 affidavits. Archived here. Scroll down for the affidavits.
Return to top. 2023 GMM-420 and Mirror.
|To Top. Or News. Or Home. Or Articles.|
Full site / Mobile. To Top or End. News & 2022 GMM & Categories.