City list page editors
If this is enabled, then the city list editors can add cities and event links directly to the latest city list template. Otherwise people can add event links to the yearly city list talk page, or to the main talk page.
- List of admins on the Cannabis Wiki. Pick "Protected editors" from group dropdown in order to see who can edit partially protected pages such as some of the city lists.
Register a user name
|Admins||Talk pages||Admin level||Facebook pages|
- List of admins on the Cannabis Wiki. It shows steward and bureaucrat status.
- User group rights. This page shows the rights at each level.
Contact an admin via their talk page, or a Facebook message. Anyone can leave a message on a wiki talk page without logging in.
- User rights log
- User rights management
- User group rights
- Help:Group rights
- mw:Manual:Administrators - On MediaWiki.org
- Special:UserRights - This is where users are given additional editing rights.
- JS, CSS customization
Main admin (steward)
Sandboxes to practice editing
See this sandbox. No need to login. There are no mistakes there. Practice freely.
Users can create additional user subpages to practice on, and to keep separate drafts on any topic.