Japan. Cannabis-related links
Click for more images, bottom text, table of contents, categories, site navigation (sidebar or bottom). You pay the taxes while healthier. prefer you die. .
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Cities
- 4 Links
- 5 Japan info
- 6 Some news
- 7 Global Marijuana March
- 8 Site navigation
- 9 Cannabis is safer.
- 10 Trump's far-right Republicans
- 11 GOP taxes screw middle class
- 12 Falling inflation-adjusted wages
- 13 US has stingiest minimum wage
- 14 US has high wealth inequality
- 15 US has high income inequality
- 16 Massive US household debt
- 17 Massive US medical debt
- 18 Progressive Republicans:
- 19 President Eisenhower. 1953
- 20 His 91% top marginal tax rate
- 21 Equaled prosperity for more
- 22 President Abraham Lincoln
- 23 Categories
Share link: Japan
- See cities by country on GMM map. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
- (add city name).
- Google site search for cities in Japan.
- City pages on this wiki. Cities in Japan (see above search too): Nagaoka. Okinawa. Osaka. Sapporo. Tokyo.
- See the above pages for additional Facebook and other links.
- マリファナ・マーチ Marijuana March in Japan - livedoor Blog（ブログ）.
- 麻類作物研究センター・ヘンプ５５. Research Center for Best Fibrous Plants.
- Cannabist Internet - カンナビスト 大麻非犯罪化人権運動. Cannabist.org
- Youtube channel: 420 Japan official channel.
- Yahoo Group: グループ : ヘンプインフォ ( 環境保護のメーリングリスト). groups.yahoo.co.jp/group/hemp-info
|More cannabis-related links.|
Please add more cannabis-related links of any kind to city, state, province, and country pages. See news. See Google News archives (for many years). See these links for searching for marijuana march videos. For events, web sites, concerts, groups, activism, bands, regional chapters, and more: Use these search links (add city, state, province, and country names): Google, Facebook, MeetUp.com, Wordpress.com, Blogspot.com (Google blogs), LiveJournal (2), Google Groups (2), and YouTube 2. Search for other words for cannabis such as marihuana (with an 'h'), maconha (Portuguese), etc.. Use Google translation to read text written in various languages. Search other social networking sites. Add chapter links (local, state, province, and country links) for various organizations. See: United States. Cannabis-related links. See Category: Cannabis-related links. See MAP: Drug Policy Links, and choose a state, nation, or province from the Area dropdown menu. See ENCOD.org (member organizations worldwide), INPUD (drug user organisations), Teapot Party (chapters), and more. Use Special:Search to search cannabis.shoutwiki.com site for specific cities, countries, and links for them. For example; see the detailed Global Marijuana March city lists to find local links from different years. See the "City info" sections of city pages for Wikipedia links. The Wikipedia pages for cities also have media links. See: Media Awareness Project links. EMCDDA: European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country. Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality. WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Japan | Cannabis Culture.
- Cannabis Activism in Japan—Yes, that’s a Thing. Jan 9, 2017. High Times. By Alex McCandless.
- Cannabis In Japan. By Gary Wintle, Cannabis Culture. July 15, 2009.
- Japan's hemp revival. By Joe Wein. August 17, 2000. Cannabis Culture magazine.
- Hempen culture in Japan. By Dave Olson. June 30, 1998. Cannabis Culture magazine.
Global Marijuana March
GMM (years signed up).
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts.
- Cannabist Internet - カンナビスト 大麻非犯罪化人権運動. Cannabist.org
- cannabist.org/report - MMM and other reports by year. See bottom of page for links to other years. cannabist.org/report/mmm2008, mmm2007, mmm2006, mmm2005, mmm2004, repo2003.html (paragraph of MMM 2003 info links to mmm2003/mmm2003.html), mmm2002 mmm2001
- Translation of some Cannabist.org info: Japan MMMs. 2001-04. Reports, photos, plans. Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo.
"Marijuana March" event that is being done worldwide simultaneous events in cities around the world every May since 1998 to review the regulation of marijuana raised. The city has participated in past marijuana march up to 348 cities around the U.S. and Europe in the world.
In Japan, the first participation as the only city in Asia in Tokyo in 2001 under the sponsorship of Kannabisuto, since the number of participants has increased every year. In addition to Tokyo since 2004, the march has been held in Osaka and Sapporo.
- 2001: Park Jingumae Tokyo (Shibuya), about 400 people attended.
- 2002: Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) Approximately 800 people attended.
- 2003: Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) details about 1200 people attended.
- Kiba Park, Tokyo (Koto Ward) - about 800 people attended.
- Ougityou Park Osaka (Kita-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 500 people participated.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo) - Approximately 60 people participated.
- Inokashirakouen Tokyo (Kichijoji) - details about 700 participants.
- Ougityou Park Osaka (Kita-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 300 people attended.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo) - Approximately 50 people attended.
- Water Music Hall Ueno, Tokyo (Taito Ward) - 1,500 participants.
- Osaka Castle Park Osaka (Chuo-ku, Osaka) - Approximately 200 people participated.
- Odori Park Sapporo (Chuo-ku Sapporo) - Approximately 30 people participated.
- Tokyo. Park Aoyama (Minato) - more than 1,000 people attended.
- Erupuraza Sapporo (Chuo-ku, Sapporo).
Click for more images, bottom text, table of contents, categories, site navigation (sidebar or bottom).