- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 City info
- 5 Global Marijuana March
- 6 2019
- 7 2018
- 8 2014
- 9 2013
- 10 2012
- 11 2011
- 12 2010
- 13 2009
- 14 2007
- 15 2006
- 16 2005
- 17 2001
- 18 Cannabis is safer
- 19 Polls. Need for activism
- 20 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 21 66% support legalization
- 22 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 23 Trump's drug war has
- 24 Killed 70,200 in US in 2017
- 25 Republican cannabis war
- 26 Senate blocks cannabis
- 27 US Republican war on poor
- 28 Canada versus USA
- 29 Single Payer costs less
- 30 Portugal's drug decrim
- 31 Healthcare for all costs less
- 32 Drug company price fixing
- 33 Huge cost of deductibles
- 34 Medicare for all costs less
- 35 And is not socialist
- 36 Drug war is expensive
- 37 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 38 Ground wars are costly
- 39 Hemp for all
- 40 Children's Climate Action
- 41 Green Love. Warming &
- 42 President Eisenhower was
- 43 A progressive Republican.
- 44 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 45 91% top marginal tax rate
- 46 & lower middle-class taxes
- 47 Equals prosperity for more
- 48 Vs Republican Party today:
- 49 Increasing income inequality
- 50 And lower minimum wage
- 51 Kleptocracy, drug war, and
- 52 Mass incarceration
- 53 Vote
Share link: City. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See more links here: France. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Lyon event graphics and photos.|
- CIRC Lyon.
- Circ lyon : tout savoir sur le chanvre (cannabis).
- Le nouveau site du CIRC et du 18 Joint.
- France. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc..
- Europe. Cannabis-related links. More Facebook links, etc...
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in France.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Marijuana March
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.9. 2010. 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.19.|
- May 4: Facebook: Cannaparade Lyon.
- May 12: Facebook: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis 2018.
- Facebook: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis - Lyon 2014.
- Chanvre & Libertés » Marche Mondiale pour le Cannabis.
- Lyon | Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Marche mondiale du cannabis - Le nouveau site du CIRC Lyon !
GMM, May 4:
- Lyon « Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Facebook: Marche mondiale pour la liberation du cannabis.
- Lyon Marche Mondiale du Cannabis.
- Cannabis Sans Frontières - Retour sur la Marche Mondiale du Cannabis 2012. Some Lyon links too.
Lyon : le 1er mai, Place Carnot , CIRC-LYON, contact Syrinx (cannabissansfrontières) syrinx.m(at)orange.fr +33(0)676139905
- Preview: http://www.18joint.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=99&Itemid=
- Preview: http://anar.zone.free.fr/blog.php?n=1376
Lyon-Villeurbanne: "Le Feeling" le-feeling(at)live.nl 30 rue Jean-Claude Vivant, metro Charpennes-Villeurbanne c/o Matagne Syrinx syrinx.m(at)orange.fr +33(0)676139905 http://projetparti.site.voila.fr/. Gather 15 hs (at) Esplanade de la Grande Cote (mi-pente-croix-rouge)
- Email report: only 20 persons and much paranoia for the march, but artistic action with the "Friche" was very good for us. It's an internationnal squat. http://www.friche-rvi.org
- GlobalMarijuanaMarch.org/2007.php and May 25, 2008 archive of 2007 city list with map.
- Preview: http://rebellyon.info/article2143.html
- Preview: http://www.canapa-info.ch/info/ar/Marche-Mondiale-pour-la,4110.html
- Report (from old GMM site):
We began the manifestation in "le parc des chartreux" in the first Lyon's district near 16 h. It was raining and we were just between 30 and 40 persons. We put music near 18 h when the sun came back. Near 19h, 70 at 80 were together. We finished at 21 h and we cleaned the park. More and less 200 cannabinophiles passed to support this plant. Our slogan was : "with prohibition, no prevention (safety)". The police stayed far and they didn't come. A local paper, spoke our gathering.
Next year, we try to do something more important. It will be an election year in France.
- Report (from old GMM site):
This Saturday, at LYON (FRANCE), we were more or less 40 people for a symbolic action. A marijuana plant was planted in "jardin des plantes" of LYON. We stayed for 3 hours, we had speech with a lot of people and no policemen came.
"Hardline France tries to weed out cannabis lobby". By Jon Henley. 26 April 2001. The Guardian.