Full site / Mobile. To Top or End. News & 2022 GMM & Categories. 2023 GMM-420. US Congress could legalize, reschedule, or remove cannabis from the federal schedule if Republican filibuster were gone. Vote in US Senators who will abolish it. . Senators Manchin or Sinema could abolish it now. Abolish Presidential veto too. Mandatory retirement. .
|Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted.|
- Google Maps: Georgetown
- Wikipedia: Georgetown
- Wikitravel: Georgetown
- WeBeHigh.com - home page lists all cities.
- City page: Georgetown
Global Marijuana March (GMM)
GMM (years signed up).
Google site search no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
Special:Search works well. Click: "Global Marijuana March maps". Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021 due to various problems. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. Yearly maps. See: 420 and Global Cannabis March event lists by year. See: GMM links.
1035 cities have participated from 85 nations or subnational areas since 1999.
GCM/420 city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 126.96.36.199.5. 188.8.131.52.10. 184.108.40.206.15. 220.127.116.11.20. 21.22.23. Yearly event links in many cases will no longer be added to city pages due to the amount of work involved. Such links are found in the yearly city lists and maps. Graphics and crowd photos will also no longer be added to city pages in many cases. Graphics and photos can be found in this alphabetical flat list.
More info, links, years
Return to top. 2023 GMM-420 and Mirror.
|To Top. Or News. Or Home. Or Articles.|
Full site / Mobile. To Top or End. News & 2022 GMM & Categories.
Cannabis is safer.
See articles: Cannabis is safer.
And: History of US Republican war on cannabis, and their lies about its health effects.
US Republicans &
- Return to top. See: Anti-cannabis conservative agenda. Keep 'em jailed, sick, stupid, oppressed, broke, and not woke.
US Republicans have led cannabis and drug wars worldwide. All to create 2nd class citizens who are blocked from many educational, job, and voting opportunities. Part of the conservative plan to concentrate wealth in fewer hands worldwide. USA. The state of the nation. After decades of Republican-led drug war, and their filibusters in the Senate.
- US Republican states. It's not just cannabis prohibition. Many maps. It's also their low minimum wages, etc..
- The US federal minimum wage would be $13.46 in 2022 dollars if its real value had remained at the 1968 level. Even more in 2023 dollars. See graph below. Note the low minimum wages in the Republican south in the map below. See Wikipedia: Republican states.
- Wikipedia: List of US states by minimum wage.
- Wikipedia: List of European countries by minimum wage.
Canadians are richer, healthier, and safer than Americans:
- A $15 minimum wage would cost jobs, right? Probably not, economists say.
- There’s More Evidence That Raising the Minimum Wage Won’t Cost Jobs.
- The U.S. has one of the stingiest minimum wage policies of any wealthy nation. Washington Post.
Global warming. Roswell
Return to top. Share link: Roswell UFO.
Roswell UFO craft and alien body retrieval was real according to U.S. Army officer Walter Haut. He signed affidavits to that effect in 1993 and 2002. Released in 2007 after his death in 2005. Video made in 2000. Released in May 2021. Much of the technology has been back engineered, and its carbon-free energy could end global warming. See Stephen Greer video.
Articles about Haut:
17 Aug 2021: “My father saw the bodies”: chasing the truth about Roswell. By James Jennings. Archived here.
5 June 2022: Roswell officer's deathbed confession about theory of alien cover up. By Declan Carey. Archived here.
14 May 2021: Ex-Army officer ADMITS he saw ‘alien the size of a 10-year-old child’ after famous Roswell UFO crash in incredible video. By Emma Parry. Archived here. This article has a short excerpt of the video.
May 2021: Roswell Officer Speaks From the Grave: Video Released, Confesses that Alien was "the size of a 10 year old". By Anthony Bragalia. Archived here. From article (emphasis added): "This video clip is part of a memoir video / oral history over two hours in length that covers many personal and professional aspects of Haut's life. The video was taken at the Roswell Museum in 2000 with friends Dennis Balthaser and Wendy Connors."
September 2007. Haut's Daughter Tells How Affidavit Came to Be. By Julie Schuster (his daughter). MUFON UFO Journal. Issue 473. Page 15. Dec 2002 affidavit is on page 14.
30 June 2007: Roswell officer's amazing deathbed admission raises possibility that aliens DID visit. By Nick Pope. Archived here.
2002 and 1993 affidavits. Archived here. Scroll down for the affidavits.
|To Top. Or News. Or Home. Or Articles.|
Full site / Mobile. To Top or End. News & 2022 GMM & Categories. 2023 GMM-420 and Mirror.
See 2010 Global Marijuana March map. Georgetown: Ras Simeon guyanarastafaricouncil204(at)yahoo.com 592-615-0523.
- Rastafarians In Guyana want marijuana legalised on religious grounds. Posted by Anthony on May 7, 2010. Excerpt:
- "The media in Guyana reporting that a Rastafarian group in Guyana staged a small demonstration near the country's Home Affairs Ministry on Thursday [May 6]. The rastas had earlier been prevented by police from marching through the streets of the capital, Georgetown."
- March against ganja ban set for Thursday. Guyana Times, May 4, 2010 article.
- 'Rastas' plan march against ganja ban. Guyana Times, April 13, 2010 article. Excerpt:
- The Guyana Rastafari Council says it will join a worldwide march next month to urge countries like Guyana, where the use of the ‘holy herb’ in small amounts is a crime, to change their laws. ... Vice President of the Guyana Rastafari Council, Ras Simeon, said that the use of certain amounts of marijuana should be allowed in Guyana, so that the Rastafarian community may have free use of its “holy herb”. He said that the current policies of Guyana regarding the issue are seen by the religious sect as “an infringement of ethnic rights”. “We have made a petition to Parliament for them to review the narcotics laws so that we, as Rastafarians, may be able to enjoy the sacramental use of the ‘holy herb,’ and so that the medical uses of marijuana can be administered freely to those who need it,” Simeon said. He added that Rastafarian communities worldwide will participate in a grand ‘Ganja March,’ from May 1 to May 8, to petition governments to decriminalise the use of up to one ounce of the drug. “We are a registered organisation and we deserve free access to the ‘holy herb’ to give us spiritual strengthening and to allow the free practice of our culture,” the vice president said.
August 25-26, 2008. Village Day:
- Caribbean Rastafarians meet in Guyana. Caribbean Net News. August 18, 2008 article. "Chairman of the Council, Ras Simeon Sahele Selassie, called on all Rastafarians throughout Guyana and the Caribbean to attend and make the programme successful for the future development of the Rastafarian community in the Caribbean as a whole."