London, England, UK
|News. - 2018 global events.2017.|
|See: More news. Archive. News sources. Facebook: Global Marijuana March . Hashtags: . Twitter: .
|Data shows More U.S. Imprisonment Does Not Reduce State Drug Problems.|
||Life expectancy. 2015||Under-5 mortality rate per 1000 live births. 2016.||Maternal mortality rate per 100,000 live births. 2015||Healthcare cost per person. (2). US dollars PPP||Murder rate per 100,000. 2015|
|82.2 years. (2)||4.9||7.3||1.7|
|79.3 years. (2)||6.5||26.4||4.9|
|Murder rate in Canada is lower due to far less handgun ownership.|
- 1 Top
- 2 Links
- 3 City info
- 4 Global Marijuana March
- 5 2014
- 6 2013
- 7 2011
- 8 2010
- 9 2009
- 10 2008
- 11 2005
- 12 2003
- 13 2002
- 14 1999
- 15 1980 and 1981
- 16 1967
- 17 Cannabis is safer
- 18 Presidents alone can not reschedule it
- 19 USA. Republican-led war on cannabis
- 20 Drug war, mass incarceration, control
- 21 Felon disenfranchisement & gerrymandering
- 22 Republican-led big spending on drug war
- 23 GOP-led spending on endless ground wars
- 24 U.S. infrastructure badly needs this money
- 25 U.S. household debt at all time high
- 26 U.S. middle class wealth has collapsed
- 27 Canadian middle class has surpassed USA
- 28 Many nations surpassed US middle class
- 29 USA. Richest 10% Own 84% of All Stocks
- 30 Republicans refuse to raise minimum wage
- 31 Green love
- 32 Canada has universal healthcare
- 33 Canada has single payer healthcare
- 34 Canadian healthcare costs much less
- 35 Half the cost of Obama-Trumpcare
- 36 USA could save $1.6 trillion YEARLY
- 37 Canada has better health outcomes
- 38 Each 10 million US uninsured equals
- 39 10,000 more deaths yearly. Also:
- 40 10,000 die waiting for disability yearly
- 41 Portugal has universal healthcare
- 42 Portugal decriminalized all drugs
- 43 Portugal has drug treatment for all
- 44 In Portugal few die of overdoses
- 45 Remove Republicans in 2018 vote
- 46 Categories
- Category: Cannabis-related links. For world, region, country, state, or province links.
- Updated link: Google map of many cannabis groups, clubs, growshops, and associations around the world. If you want to add your association or club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Mapa de todos las asociaciones cannabicas y clubs cannabicos de todo el mundo especialmente españa y growshops, si quieres añadir tu asociacion o club manda un correo a email@example.com. See template.
- Wikipedia: Category: Cannabis by country. And: Commons: Category: Cannabis by country.
- Google search this wiki. Add city name to search.
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Video searches:
- United Kingdom. Cannabis-related links, and England. Cannabis-related links.
- See the above pages for additional Facebook and other links.
- Facebook is archiving:
- 2001 to 2004 photos: urban75.org page
- Old link: cannabistrust.com
- Video (2005?): YouTube video
- Google Maps: London.
- Google images: London.
- Wikipedia: London.
- Wikitravel: London.
- Wikivoyage: London.
|Search Wikipedia, Wikitravel, Wikivoyage. See help.|
- MarijuanaTravels.com - Cities and countries. And Google site search.
- Media Awareness Project (MAP). Drug Policy Links: State, province, nation from Area menu. MAP Source Directory: State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search site for news, links, sources. By city, state, province, nation.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana travel reports. Countries and cities. Marijuana and travel, smoking laws and cannabis legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensaries - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- European Coalition for Just and Effective Drug Policies. Wikipedia: ENCOD. Click map for news. Organizations. Country links.
- European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction. Wikipedia: EMCDDA. See country overviews. And detailed info by country.
Global Marijuana March
GMM (years signed up). (The city search of basic city lists will not find 2015, 2016, or 2017 cities since the 2015-17 GMM-420 pages list only countries, and not cities). This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. Cities and nations holding 4/20 events are also included in later years. 41 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 44 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 212 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 225 cities from 42 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts. 896 different cities have participated from 82 different nations or subnational areas since 1999.
|Global Marijuana March and 4/20 signup.|
See Global Marijuana March (GMM) is the first Saturday in May or thereabouts.The
There are many GMM and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GMM and 4/20. Search Facebook and Google+. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GMM links box (many links in one place), and the GMM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GMM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
Return to top. (adjust dates as necessary)
- Facebook: The London Bank Holiday Pro Cannabis Rally.
- UPDATED | Get Ready For May Celebrations Across The Country: » The High Community.
- London 420 Pro-Cannabis Rally Hyde Park 2014 | NORML UKNORML UK.
- London 4/20 2013: Hyde Park Smoke Up & Walkabout | United Kingdom Cannabis Social Clubs.
- Thousands Of Cannabis Users To Occupy Hyde Park On April 20th | TheCannabisGeek.com - Cannabis Science, Facts & Politics.
July 23, 2011:
- Facebook: Legalise Marijuana Event London.
London: Pinky Starr aceonejimmy(at)yahoo.com 44-779-648-4707 http://www.protestlondon.co.uk/ . or Andy Cornwell andy(at)cannabistrust.com 44(0)7976825086 or LCA - Legalise Cannabis Alliance: Don Barnard: 07984 255015 Alun Buffry: AlunBuffry(at)lca-uk.org PO Box 2883, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 9EE, UK. . Details (at) http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=313666499787
- Facebook: MILLION MARIJUANA MARCH, LONDON.
GMM. May 2, 2009:
- London: Andy Cornwell andy(at)cannabistrust.com 44(0)7976825086 or Pinky aceonejimmy(at)yahoo.com http://www.protestlondon.co.uk/ or LCA - Legalise Cannabis Alliance: Don Barnard: 07984 255015 Alun Buffry: AlunBuffry(at)lca-uk.org PO Box 2883, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 9EE, UK.
- Banner: http://apps.facebook.com/causes/sharings/382868
- Forum: http://www.protestlondon.co.uk/pl_forum/viewforum.php?f=16
June 25, 2008.
- Link: http://www.protestlondon.co.uk
- Link: http://www.ccguide.org.uk/events.php
- Forum: http://www.lca-uk.org/lcaforum/viewtopic.php?t=8920
- Forum: http://www.protestlondon.co.uk/pl_forum
- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwRrbPCpZgg
- Images and many links: http://gallery.marihemp.com/london15may2005mmm
- Report (from old GMM site):
Report from London
On Saturday May 14th, Grand Traverse County NORML drew 72 people to their 5th annual march, which began at 2:00 PM at the Traverse City Chamber of Commerce and moved to the local UAW Hall for a rally at 4:20 PM featuring live music and raffles. But when it became apparent that the UAW Hall had been double-booked for both this rally and a postal carriers' food drive, rally attendees pitched in to help the postal carriers sort the food for distribution to area pantries.
The main aim is to bring more truth and objectivity to the debate on how society should deal with the issue of cannabis.
A statement from the Cannabis Trust says: The only safe solution is the lifting of cannabis prohibition, to be replaced by the establishment of legal regulation of quality and distribution, just like any other consumer product. Anything less fails to protect the public, especially the young and vulnerable, from the serious health and social problems associated with cannabis prohibition.
How safe is cannabis? How dangerous is cannabis prohibition?
At the rally in TRAFALGER SQUARE expert speakers covered a wide range of topics including cannabis harm reduction, medical cannabis, mental health and cannabis, 'amotivation', nutrition, and the science of cannabis.
Other issues covered included the cost of prohibition, drug testing at work and school, driving under the influence, sniffer dogs and the dangers of
Also speaking at the event were growers, cannabis dealers, campaigners, political and spiritual representatives, plus individuals from many walks of life.
Political speakers included representatives from all the main parties including a 'Toking Tory', plus members of the Legalise Cannabis Alliance which had 18 candidates standing in the general election.
An Cannabis Trust spokesperson said: "The Government says we need cannabis prohibition for health reasons, but prohibition is a crude method of social control which has failed. Public health concerns overwhelmingly support ending cannabis prohibition as soon as possible. This will create a far safer situation than we have now regarding cannabis use, particularly for young people."
Jayday Cannabis March and Festival. Kennington Park and Brockwell Park, London, 3rd May 2003.
- Report: http://drugs.greenparty.org.uk/news/march02a.htm
- Photos: http://drugs.greenparty.org.uk/news/march02b.htm
- The Cannabis Demos 1999 - Mayday is J day.
- Youtube: Mayday is Jayday - the 1999 cannabis carnival in London.
1980 and 1981
- July 24, 1967
- "A full-page advertisement appeared in The Times newspaper on this day, signed by 64 of the most prominent members of British society, which called for the legalisation of marijuana. Among the signatories were The Beatles and Brian Epstein."
- April 29, 1967. Saturday
- Wikipedia: The 14 Hour Technicolor Dream. See also a description of the event in a long comment on this page: About | IT. See also: Wikipedia: International Times.