Denver, Colorado, USA
- 1 Table top
- 2 Top
- 3 Links
- 4 Info
- 5 Global Cannabis March. 420
- 6 2019
- 7 2018
- 8 2017
- 9 2014
- 10 2013
- 11 2012
- 12 2011
- 13 2010
- 14 2009
- 15 2006
- 16 2005
- 17 More graphics
- 18 Cannabis is safer
- 19 Polls. Need for activism
- 20 Life for Pot. Under Trump
- 21 66% support legalization
- 22 Cannabis versus cigarettes
- 23 Trump's drug war has
- 24 Killed 70,200 in US in 2017
- 25 Republican cannabis war
- 26 Senate blocks cannabis
- 27 US Republican war on poor
- 28 Canada versus USA
- 29 Single Payer costs less
- 30 Portugal's drug decrim
- 31 Healthcare for all costs less
- 32 Drug company price fixing
- 33 Huge cost of deductibles
- 34 Medicare for all costs less
- 35 And is not socialist
- 36 Drug war is expensive
- 37 Cash bail costs taxpayers
- 38 Ground wars are costly
- 39 Hemp for all
- 40 Children's Climate Action
- 41 Green Love. Warming &
- 42 President Eisenhower was
- 43 A progressive Republican.
- 44 He wasn't a socialist. His
- 45 91% top marginal tax rate
- 46 & lower middle-class taxes
- 47 Equals prosperity for more
- 48 Vs Republican Party today:
- 49 Increasing income inequality
- 50 And lower minimum wage
- 51 Kleptocracy, drug war, and
- 52 Mass incarceration
- 53 Vote
Share link: Denver. Local or regional cannabis-related links wanted. See: Colorado. See cities by country on GMM map of all cities. See all cities (not just Global Marijuana March). See the yearly city and event lists for additional Facebook and other links.
|Click for more Denver event graphics and photos.|
- Youtube videos of 4/20 events in Denver.
- Sensible Colorado.
- Legalize 2012: Colorado Marijuana Legalization Ballot Initiative Petition Campaign.
- Wikipedia: Safer Alternative for Enjoyable Recreation (SAFER).
- SAFER - Home. - saferchoice.org.
- Safer Denver .
- SAFER - YouTube.
- Colorado Medical Marijuana.
- The Medical Marijuana Doctors.
- Denver Marijuana Dispensaries Directory.
- United States. Cannabis-related links
- Wikipedia: Cannabis in Colorado
|*Please add more local or regional cannabis-related links.|
- Google Maps: Denver.
- Google images: Denver.
- Wikipedia: Denver.
- Wikitravel: Denver.
- Wikivoyage: Denver.
|Search: Wikipedia. Wikitravel. Wikivoyage.|
- Cannabis news sources.
- Drug Policy Organizations (from MAP). US cannabis organizations. And: Canada. State, province, nation from Area menu. Can also sort by topic. See advanced power search. It can search news, and it can Google search many organizations (choose one from menu).
- News Source Directory (from MAP). State, province, nation from Area menu. Or A-Z from Source menu. Google search MAP site for news, sources, topics, city, state, province, nation, organizations, etc..
- World Cannabis Map - SpliffyMap. See "about" for Paypal link. See Facebook.
- Marijuana Travel Database. Marijuana and travel reports, cities, countries, smoking laws, legality.
- WeBeHigh.org - Click "Travel Guides" button at top for continents. By U.S. state. And: Google site search.
- Marijuana Dispensary & Strain Reviews - Leafly.
- HeadShopFinder - Find Marijuana Dispensaries and Smoke Shops Near Me.
- PotGuide.com | Comprehensive Guide. Dispensaries, events, news, guides.
Global Cannabis March. 420
no longer works well. It does not find all the yearly city lists containing a city name.
works well. Click: . Add city name to search, and state/province/nation as needed. This is an advanced search of main pages and templates. This will pull up all yearly maps in which the city is listed. Except for 2015, 2016, or 2017 in which only countries were listed for the most part. Putting quotes around multi-word city names helps focus the search: "New York City". This city, nation, or subnational area participated or signed up one year (or more) for the Global Marijuana March (GMM), Million Marijuana March (MMM), or 420. 42 nations participated on May 5, 2018, or thereabouts. 42 nations participated on May 6, 2017, or thereabouts. 45 nations participated on May 7, 2016, or thereabouts. 43 nations participated on May 2, 2015, or thereabouts. 213 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 3, 2014 or thereabouts. 229 cities from 43 nations signed up for May 4, 2013 or thereabouts.
|Global Marijuana March links.|
GMM: photos, basic city lists, maps, detailed city lists, years, regions, nations, links, graphics. Google images: Crowds, flyers: Marcha da Maconha. And: Marche Mondiale du Cannabis. And: Marcha Mundial de la Marihuana. And: Global Marijuana March. Add city name to searches. See signup. And: Facebook hashtags: . Twitter hashtags: . Google Plus searches: . Pinterest: .
Global Million Marijuana March. GMM Facebook pages. GMM yearly city totals. Many GMM links. See also: 420 event lists. And: More cannabis-related links. And: Google News archives. And: GMM on Wikipedia. Google (add name of city to searches):        . . Google maps: city, state, nation.
Photos, graphics, and image searches. Share link: Image search. Marijuana March:    . Marihuana March:   . Marcha Marihuana (Spanish):    . Marche Mondiale Cannabis (French):   . Marche Mondiale Marijuana (French):   . Marcha Maconha or Marcha Marijuana (Portuguese):      . Google Advanced Image Search. And: Flickr advanced image search. Has "date taken" search too. Pinterest: . GMM Blogs: . Travel blogs with photos: . Wikipedia: Legality of cannabis by country: Erowid.org. WeBeHigh.org - many cities worldwide. Old Yahoo Groups:   . Basic city lists by year. Marijuana polls. And: Wiki upload posters, flyers, and banners. See also Wikimedia upload.
|Cannabis March & 420 signup.|
There are many Global Cannabis March and 420 Facebook pages organizing cities and countries for GCM and 420. Search Facebook. Find more people, groups, and organizations via the GCM links box (many links in one place), and the GCM links page.
Share link: signup. Invite people to GCM and 420 events: Tag some of your friends in comments on relevant Facebook event messages and images.
|Browse GCM city lists and maps: ~ 1999. 2000. 18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.9. 2010. 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52.19.|
Many 420 events in Colorado. 420 Events Guide. Colorado. And: 4/20 in Colorado: A Comprehensive Consumer Guide. And: 420 Events and Activities in Denver | Colorado Pot Guide | A Marijuana Travel Guide.
- April 20: .
May 3, GMM:
- 2014 Rally.
- 420 Rally | the Denver 420 Rally at Civic Center Park, Denver CO.
- Denver | Cannabis Cup.
- Denver High Times Cannabis Cup | Hail Mary Jane.
- Cannapages Presents - Four-Twenty Eve with the Flobots - Apr 19, 2013 - EZregister.
- Colorado 420 Coalition.
- High Times Denver Cannabis Cup | Hail Mary Jane.
- Legal Weed Draws Tourists To Colorado, Washington, For 4/20 Marijuana Holiday. Huffington Post.
GMM, May 7:
- Greene: No one's told drug-war soldier about peace breaking out. By Susan Greene (Denver Post columnist). Jan. 17, 2010.
April 2-3. Colorado Cannabis Convention 2010
- Colorado Cannabis Convention 2010 | Denver Dispensaries - Denver Green Tour.
- Colorado Cannabis Convention : Marijuana Radio.
- The Denver Chronicle: Colorado Cannabis Convention.
- Huge Medical Marijuana Convention in Denver | Cannabis Culture Magazine.
GMM May 2009:
- SAFER on Huffington Post: Pop star Joss Stone under attack for marijuana comment. November 16, 2009. Written by Mason Tvert, Executive director and co-founder, SAFER.
November 1, 2005. Denver becomes the first city in the USA to legalize cannabis for recreational use. The I-100 initiative is passed by the voters 53.5% to 46.5%. It legalizes up to one ounce of marijuana for individuals 21 and older. The initiative also made possession of marijuana by those under 18 punishable by fine only.
- Wikipedia: Safer Alternative for Enjoyable Recreation (SAFER).
- Denver votes to legalize marijuana possession. By Patrick O'Driscoll. November 3, 2005. USA Today.
- Denver Is First City to Legalize Small Amount of Pot. By Stephanie Simon. November 03, 2005. Los Angeles Times. Archived here, too.
- Denver Votes to End Marijuana Prohibition. Spring 2006. Marijuana Policy Report (Volume 12, Number 1). Marijuana Policy Project. Source for 53.5% to 46.5% result.
- Denver Votes To Abolish Pot Penalties. November 2, 2005. NORML.
- Weed Watch: More Hypocrisy. By Jordan Smith. November 18, 2005. The Austin Chronicle.
- Pot Vote Prompts Worldwide Attention. By Alan Gathright. November 4, 2005. Rocky Mountain News. Archived here, too.
Under Colorado state law, having an ounce of marijuana or less is punishable by a $100 fine but no jail time. See:
- NORML. State By State Laws > Colorado.
- Wikipedia: Places that have decriminalized non-medical cannabis in the United States#Colorado